Breeding The Perfect Human

We Are An Organisation Thats Goal Is To Breed The Perfect Human, We Are Making A Collection of Files That Will Be Used Durring The Early Education of The Being.
We are making an offline collection that can be used to educate the new age of humans, be used to raise the perfect human. We are having things from lessons in power, weapon training, Technoogy guides. Everything that is needed. So far from /k/ we only have the Ar/k/. We need your help to finish it. What else do u think is need.

- The Black Sheep

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1475040611
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No such thing as a perfect human. No matter how many genetic modifications you make there will always be imperfections in an organic being. Best you can do is make one 8ft tall with thicker bones and double the muscle mass of a normal human being.

>No such thing as a perfect human.

Dont treat this like a joke, what else would be need for a lifetime of knowledge.

Then you just fix them.

liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1475040611

If the being was perfect you wouldn't need to teach it.

to reach the perfect human we need to breed it parents to be highly intelligent which means teaching them.

The fuck?
You would make them smaller and lighter.

You don't need to teach them anything to do that.

yes we do. They need military training and need to know high levels of math and English. But we need help finding the documents to teach them.

we're all perfect and accountable to the original creator, you're probably referring to human cloning or selective breeding

This.

Intellectual capacity and IQ is passed.
Knowledge isn't encoded in your genetics you silly boy.

if we have 5 generations of people are have learned high levels of math, it is a lot easier for newest generation to learn it.

>Every word is capitalised in the first sentence
>Spelling mistakes
>u
>Poor sentence structure

Sure you are

How old are you OP, and are you from south america or eastern europe?

Im from Germany but what does that have to do with anything?

Hello yes are we from India. I must go now

Yeah ok manlet

that isnt me, dont do this

Imposter!!!

Alright Im making a trip code I think u call them

Listen to him guys, this is a great project, let's all participate!
- Posted from Android India

WILL THIS GUARANTEE REAL LIFE FURRIES?
make me a fox fgts

dont make fun of us, one day we will change the world.

Hello We Want to make the Best Human. What is a Furry?

do u create human toilets?

We no know What Toilet Is to do with this? Please explain.

A furry is like a human but with animal traits
Now we have a crude representation that we call fursuits
We will donate all our applicable resources if you make real life furries
This would allow easier yiffing
Furries are cool

yeah fag i read that article too. Get this absolutely gay fucking RP shit back to >>/x/ where it belongs and never return.

You want fucking information go to /t/ and DL the gentoomans library faggot. Bet your HDD is too full of fanfic to fucking DL it. godamn 17 year olds.

All these fags replying my god myself included. fuck this website.

dont bully you will regret when we are powerful

we will cHange Everything like AMD

Got proof of that or is it just your theory?

Im helping you.
You fucking gay pooloo from outerspace.
Now gtfo.
MODS WHERE ARE YOU YA SHITLORDS.

Proof is here in India. Powerful people are educated and rich. Your country will be the same

PAJEET MY SON, WE MUST USE ALL OF FAMILY RUPEES TO MAKE THE PERFECT LOO

Polish and chink people survived gulags, meanwhile germs just died of starvations. What is more bigger people are more pussies and they are scared of lack of internet, energy, pain, iphone gun cases and Putin.

Your effort will be for naught when genetic engineering and embryonic cloning become viable. Imagine going through 100 generations of precision selective breeding in just a few months.

The perfect human needs mouth bacteria that kill the bacteria that cause teeth erosion.

Some people have them in abundance.

POO IN LOO