Tek Syndicate is dying apparently. What happened to it? It was pretty good.. but I miss Wendell's input on things...

Tek Syndicate is dying apparently. What happened to it? It was pretty good.. but I miss Wendell's input on things. I still watch it though because Logan's bears is sexy. What do you guys like/dislike about it, and explain what's going on. I can't comprehend

Give it back, logan

>I still watch it though because Logan's bears is sexy
You're not fooling anyone, Pistol.

Wastin/g/ time on youtube shit.

No one seriously care about this useless drama

Used to watch it because of wendell, now that 95% of actual good content is gone theres no reason, its just another pc part review channel.

the dude has nothing to offer, all he does is consumerist reviews, and they're not even good ones. he doesn't know shit about technology beyond reading the amount of pixels on a screen from a table, no sense of humor or quality

nothing of value is lost

it used to be good but they started having some management/financial issues then logan lost his shit and that drama happened
the only thing he achieved was putting himself in a bad light and lost wendell and quain

Tek Syndiwho? kids these days is this the new tumbler or tweeter?

it used to be good

then logan let a "girl" on the show and when you do that it creates drama between all the faggots desperate to get laid by said "girl"

He took a bunch of money that he owed to someone else on furry suits for said "girl" or something like that.

TL;DR Bros before "hoes"

Sounds like Cred Forums

if wendell & chris fisher were to put out a show or podcast i might check it out.

even w/ wendell, tek syndicate is hard to watch. with the exception of wendell, everyone on that show is super cringeworthy and simple.

qain's a really smart guy in his fields, but he's just not a good on camera personality. Anything network and server related he's a beast, but as soon as politics are brought in he's a babbling fool.

Only ever watched it for Wendell, since he is gone now no point in watching any of the videos. Another good example of what happens when a woman (if you can call it that) gets involved.

>yyyeeeahhh
>[low voice]
>[something with a british accent]
>[something something I'm an audiophile you know]
>all in all, this product is pretty alright I guess
>we might do some more tests later [lies]

Thanks for the support everybody, please buy our shirts so I can continue my exclusive all craft beer diet!

The beard guy should even stop using this name.

When a band breaks up the guys form other bands with other names...

>alright guys I'm switching Linux for everything I do
>ah man this so great

And one week later he is back on Windows.

>edgy tranny lustin atheists
who cares

I still don't know who these people are

you're not missing out on anything

Where's Wendell?
I need to know!

>Anything network and server related he's a beast
I've worked with CCNA's with just as much networking knowledge he expels.

Fuck off qain u suck

I've worked with CCNA's who don't know what a layer 3 switch is. Certifications are pretty useless at judging someone's ability and experience but HR departments sure do love them.

>found them like a year ago
>comfy videos, 8bit-style music is pretty alright
>their subjects sort of matched my interests because I was about to build a computer

Wel lthere goes that I guess until Wendell starts producing videos again.