Androids lowering the bar yet again

Androids lowering the bar yet again...

"Android Nougat Crash Rate is Higher Than iOS 10’s"

"To put things into perspective, Android 7.0 Nougat has an overall app crash rate of 6.4% compared to iOS 10’s 4.1%."

"But things don’t end there, Android Nougat has a failure rate of 2.5 times more compared to iOS 10 when it comes to fetching data from the cloud."

wccftech.com/android-nougat-crashes-ios-10-25-times-network-crashes/

Other urls found in this thread:

phandroid.com/2016/09/28/android-nougat-ios-10-apps-crashing/
apple.com/diversity/
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms?from=mdr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>iOS 10 in beta
>Nougat already released
>nougat still a buggy mess
LMFAO ANDROID NEVER EVER

Just so you know I have N and have not had one crash yet.

wtf I have an iPhone now

>we put this nougat rom we got on XDA on our nSpire TV and you won't BELIEVE what happened!

Kekd

>Andrones are so used to crashes, they think it's normal behavior.

>f-fuck off ishit loser
Nope, I use Blackberry masterrace.

I thought it was a memory enhancement feature.

>phandroid.com/2016/09/28/android-nougat-ios-10-apps-crashing/
>No, apps on Android Nougat do not crash 2.5 times as much as apps on iOS 10

oposite way around iShill. kys

Yeah this isn't a big surprise

iOS has a separate beta program, he probably means that. Nougat isn't out yet but it's probably as done as it going to get.

"Android FC", the most common post on XDA.

>Latest release 7.0 (NRD90U) / September 9, 2016; 20 days ago

ah yes, PHANDROID, the unbiased tech news source

That's because more Pajeets write their unstable shit for android. I hate to defend Apple, but they do a really good job moderating their store and enforcing dev guidelines.

also forgot to mention how ios looks like 1990s shit with gradiant colors.
and why the physical aesthetics also look cheap primitive, feminine bullshit
why are americans overpaying for chinese hardware?
that kind of premium should only be reserved for US hardware.
apple phones are made in fucking china

meanwhile my android phone looks like some ultra high dollar shit from the future with a customized android OS. because it actually is designed better with more expensive components

it doesnt make sense.
why does the cheaper phone cost more? and why do idiots buy them?

>but they do a really good job moderating their store and enforcing dev guidelines.
No they don't. There's a fuckton of spam apps on there.
Shit like multiple Flappy bird clones with "Photoshop, facebook, twitter" keyword abuse.
It's worse on the App store because there's no fucking intelligence in Apple's search algorithm, meanwhile Android provides a lot of relevant results for a general search term.

Maybe several years ago, the App Store now is full of buggy ftp games now

muh minimalism!!!!

>TYPICAL ANDROID FAGBOY

I'd rather have a phone that's blazing fucking fast, and doesn't crash every damned app constantly, than some andoid fagphone that runs like it was made in the 1990's.

Honestly at times whenever iOS fucks up everyone jumps at it but I have no recollection of any android device that wouldn't crash or freeze at some point.

>pre-alpha CM14
>0 app crashes so far
what are people doing?

>android
Deprecated, use Sailfish OS or Nemo Mobile.

Also those is just GNU/Linux systems. Wayland-based.

Get Adobe malware, get shit app, this is not Android failure, it's Google Play failure.

as much as I agree with you, we have to draw the line somewhere with apple

the insult that is the iphone 7 and shitty ios10 is probably a good place

The thing is that Android always announces the system has crashed, while iOS has no such message (the app just closes).
Most of the times that happens I just assume I mistakenly hit back and left the app. That might be why there's so few iOS reports.

>currytech is somehow better

FUCKING ANDROID RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the fuck are you guys doing to crash shit on your phone?

i use nightly releases of CM on my phone and still nothing ever crashes

These are the same people with 50 toolbars and 20 system speedups installed.

Operating system that only has to work on a couple of very specific setups vs a very flexible OS that has to work on all chinese smartphones/tablets/tv's.
Wow it crashes more often
"But things don’t end there, Android Nougat has a failure rate of 2.5 times more compared to iOS 10 when it comes to fetching data from the cloud."
>The cloud
The Apple iCloud?

>wanting to be a pretty anime girl and suck cock so much

>what works
>you tell me ;-))))

>>The cloud
>The Apple iCloud?
Read further. It then goes to say that if your twitter app crashes while refreshing the timeline it's probably Nougat's fault (which is a fucking lie).

Apparently "the cloud" is used for referring to getting any data from the Internet now.

ya, no

>app crash counter

you spelled "user base counter" wrong

Interesting, I'm on nougat and I haven't had a single issue.

KEK

but android is currrey tech

no indian person can afford apple products, try leaving your basement sometime kiddo

I'll take 2% more crashes if that means I can choose my default web browser and have a headphone jack.

i never had a app crash since i bought my iphone 6, and i have a shit ton of apps, i think most of the reports are shitty old apps

/thread

jesus christ i hate poor people

>have android 2.0 back with motorola milestone
>crash almost every day, random reboots, gps work like shit, battery going from 95 to 15 in 10 minutes and staying there for days, apps randomly locking because memory leaks
>update to 2.1
>same shit
>update to 2.2 because "froyo will fix it guise"
>same shit but now apps can be installed in SD...
>timeskip, meanwhile i went back to a s60 symbian phone.
>mom buys an andoid phone early this year as her dumbphone died
>andriod 5.0.1
>lets see
>works fine, don't look laggy
>"welp, maybe they fixed this thing"
>two days later mom come asking why her phone don't turn respond and screen is black
>fucking battery bug again
>update to 5.1
>half of her installed apps stop working because fuck you, reinstalled with the same fucking apk file (i backup them as old android teach me a lesson) and they work, they just broke because god know what reason.
>leave it charging after
>shit randomly rebooted

Fuck android and fuck google, the only crash i had in s60 was because i was trying to force a ngage game on a xpress music, and even then the app crashed and not the entire fucking OS, now they give a shit about stability when a phone should be centered on that instead of fancy colors and shit, why the fuck do i want 10 crappy web browsers and 999 facebook-tier ripoff shitware when the turd reboot at will even during a damn call?

I spent $600 on my Android phone. Does that make me poor?

>.webm
>clicking on the thumbnail expands it, but clicking on the image doesn't collapse it again
thanks, fuckface.

Why launcher I was using prior to 7 literally doesn't work anymore. I'm not happy.

Yeah me too.

You missed the joke.

Android = By Pajeets for Pajeets

hmmmmm

Then they're 90% of Google and MS.

At Google and Microsoft they run the fucking company.

but what does that have to do with anything?

This. Why are itoddlers crying about panjeets when their company is full of them too?

total fucking bullshit. apple's extremely white. go look at the fucking diversity report. that's just indian press nonsense.

on the other hand... Pajeets are dictating how Google makes Android products.

>Pajeets are dictating how Google makes Android products.
see

ITT
>iShills trying to brag about the lack of diversity at Apple when they're just as multicultural as MS / Google.

The only extremely white company is Twitter

He just showed you proof. Apple is infested with poo in the loos, everyone knows that. Why are you refuting facts? Are you literally brain damaged?

I still can't understand what a fuck are iPhone owners doing here? iPhone isn't a techie thing, why don't they go to /fa/ and /lgbt/, the places where they belong?

Of course. That's because Apple products has a constant crowd around it of envious morons who do whatever they can to rationalize that "MUH ANDROID PHONE ISNT THE WRONG CHOICE." So when it does crash, it's actually something new, however; Android users are so used to Apps crashing that it's basically white noise to them at this point.

>He just showed you proof.
What proof? It's just Indian press bullshit.

apple.com/diversity/

this

>. Why are you refuting facts? Are you literally brain damaged?
Pajeet, go to bed.

"Apple filed 1,750 H-1B applications during the 10-year period 2001 to 2010, but the number increased sharply to 2,800 during 2011-13. US-based HfS Research that compiled the data says the majority of the H-1Bs would be Indians, indicating that the iPhone and iPad maker's dependence on Indian engineers has risen significantly in recent years."

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms?from=mdr

see

>implying comparing Android to iOS makes sense.

Can't be that hard to understand this.

SailfishOS is deprecated.
>Proprietary UI made by cunts
>Gets a Kickstarter funded and then cancels it and keeps the money
>Releases a garbage phone with no native software

I spent 35€ on my iPhone 5.
Kids in my college always want to sell their old iPhones for next to nothing when a new one comes out.