Just a reminder that Panasonic's Laptops > Chinkshit Thikpads

Just a reminder that Panasonic's Laptops > Chinkshit Thikpads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RvXvoQtgik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In what way?

IS THAT A FUCKING HANDLE STICKING OUT THE FRONT OH MY GOD

Fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RvXvoQtgik

>no clit mouse
To the trash it goes

Doesn't the patent for that expire next year?

What patent? Don't elitebooks and latitudes also have the clit?

Just a reminder that you can have like a hundred chinkpads for a single one of these.

Panasonic actually makes very cute devices.
Too bad most of the "cool" ones are japan only and come with weeb keyboard and they're not very ganoo/lunatix friendly

It's a very, very fucking shitty version. The patent covers the the specific technology of how they detect clit movement, and HP/Dell/w/e knockoffs feel like shit compared to it. I think the IBM clits detect vertical pressure, and the knockoffs detect horizontal pressure or something like that.

Goddamn I want one of these so badly

I don't know about HP's but the trackpoint on my Latitude XT2 is wonderful to use

>fortress linux
>xfce
you had once chance and ya blew it cuck

Drug Lord Toughbooks > Chinkpads

I would get on for use as a home defense weapon, but they are expensive as fuck and my G40 will work well enough.

the right tool for the right job

The trackpoint on my HP 8470p is completely and utterly useless. The one on the Dell E6430 is a little bit better but still pretty shit. I haven't used a memepad so I don't know how they really compare to the real deal.

what model is that?

Panasonic's pretty good at everything they do, except stand fans, those things snap.

that looks comfy as fuck

Rakuten Global. It's like buying foreign stuff on Amazon. Just save up $2k+ which is still a lot cheaper than being price gouged by Dynamism.

This is actually true, I have elitebook right now and it's garbage. I had thinkpad before that and elitebook clitmouse is nothing like it. Not to mention 2 buttons only, I honestly wish it wasn't there as it's fucking useless.
I use wireless mouse most of the time now anyway though but I still miss that amazing thinkpad clitmouse so much.

no clit mouse and doesn't come with multiple hardware level backdoors

this is the most aesthetically pleasing laptop I've ever seen

that setup is actually cute as fuck
specs on that thing
moihgt be nice to have something for nostalgic win 95 purposes

___
post from my x430
running arch linux
and bspwm