See you on Mars!

>See you on Mars!

Isn't it great that we'll be able to say this in our lifetime? Rejoice Cred Forumsentlemen!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg&t=5884
flickr.com/photos/spacex/with/29343908684/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt we will

>le elon musk hero cult strikes again

Space nigger genocide when?

I hope the feminists don't ruin it.

>our lifetime
>implying most of Cred Forums will live past their 30s

>Get your ass to Mars
Isn't it great that we'll be able to say this in our lifetime? Rejoice Cred Forumsentlemen!

We can say that anytime we please right now. You are fucking retarded.

Can't wait until my grandchildrens are raised to genocide bugs.
The years of intensive rts playing and social ostracism at military school I have endured and subjected my sons to will finally pay.
Reminder that true humans will inherit the void and not planets. Planetbound people will always meet the limit of their biosphere and limit their culture with pointless planetary "identity". The true calling of humanity is the stars.
planets are no more than fuel stations.

Neat.

Yeah, and get shipped back in a coffin from bone degradation

It will be wonderful. I'm am extremely excited. Imagine floating through space studying for what lies ahead. Having a reason to exist beyond consuming. Being a part of the expansion of humanity. Possibly the first step to moving past religious barriers as well(here you're religion a person and you don't like religions b-z??? Go to your own planet! In another solar system hopefully) the rise of science against a backdrop void os superstition and tradition. Lifting ourselves out of the second dark age. Relieving ourselves of the shackles of control by massive government/corporate relationships(I know, SpaceX being the biggest of them all, but as soon as we can get off of earth cheaply that relationship should disappear. I'm extremely excited. It will mean alot. And not just on the large scale. It will mean a second Internet on Mars and the technology to connect the two Internet as well as all of the innovations we will need to survive. Exciting.

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

Are you fatshaming? Whats your name? Whats your name? Humungus what?
/reported

OH NO SOMEONE IS ADVOCATING BEING HEALTHY ON THE INTERNET

QUICK, STOP HIM

Stay on topic, this one is semi interesting. Or just take the shit and add it to the consumer electronics threads.

Fuck Martian planetists.

Why would we go to Mars? There are literally no benefits. Such evolving, such giant step for manking. Fucking bullshit, all of it. There is more to lose than there is to gain. There are a million problems to solve to go to Mars and a bitch may be one when Clinton wins.

You will never escape religion. God is the God of the entire universe not just earth.

Because we can, that's why.

The fuck do you even want to do on Mars?
There's just rocks there and shitty atmosphere.
No trees or grass or anything, just fucking rocks everywhere and shit's trying to kill you non-stop.

Wouldn't you get bored and mad easy as fuck?

I've been playing elite dangerous and for some reason it's got me interested in science

But we can't you faggot. Flying some useless junk up there is worthless.

>but we can't
Certainly not with that attitude. If we could go to the moon with 60s tech we can certainly go to Mars with 2010+ tech, if we really wanted to.

Except all the god tier engineers and scientists from back then are dead or retired and we only have facebook generation faggots and baby boombers in there.

>minerals
>ancient alien cultures , artifacts
>undiscovered lifeforms
>martian base for hyper drive starships

Moon is a better platform for a spaceship base since it has lower gravity. Alien artifacts and undiscovered lifeforms are science fiction bullshit.

Minerals would be worthless since even if they would find something that is three times as valuable as gold the transportation costs would still be too expensive to make it worthwhile.

>minerals
just rocks
>ancient alien cultures , artifacts
Don't exist
>undiscovered lifeforms
probably bacteria, if anything at all
>martian base for hyper drive starships
What? Why would Mars be able to make something more advanced than Earth?

>What? Why would Mars be able to make something more advanced than Earth?
It potentially has thick amounts of titanium and iridium which will be needed in vast amounts.
If we find alien artifacts they may gives us more advanced tech too.

What if we find god there
holy shit he could create everything

Titanium is super common on earth, it's just expensive to refine.

This. And there will be normies. Here have 10 minutes of normies asking questions to Elon musk:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg&t=5884

Be prepared to kill yourself after watching it.

There is NOTHING on Mars that the Earth doesn't have.
>>alien artifacts
Are wishful thinking.
>> internet Mars
Ping times as long as 40 minutes. PING TIMES AS LONG AS 40 MINUTES

Johj!

flickr.com/photos/spacex/with/29343908684/

>mine rare metals on mars
>bring them back to earth
>earth gets too heavy and falls into sun.
>thanks, obama