What is the best anti virus sofware for windows 10?

What is the best anti virus sofware for windows 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A shotgun to the head.

>Kills the owner of the PC.
>Windows 10 never boots again.
>No viruses.

Perspective.

Linux

None, some AV won't even work on 10 since it literally is malware. Better yet don't just download a bunch of free crap

The owner is my brother and i love him kinda. Halp me pls.

What's the point in using an antivirus when the operating system is literally malware?

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

Make an image-based backup so you can reload the image to bare metal. That's how many businesses do it.

Webroot is the best Imo.

avira still works fine

Common sense.

If you love him, install a proper OS on his PC.

Would win7 be ok? It's a new computer and he needs to run heavy programs like Cad etc.

gentoo obviously even though i dont run it....

avast

PC with Windows is WC (windows computer) install normal OS like Linux or BSD.

Windows 8.1

Honestly, it's better performing than W7 and doesn't have the botnet stuff like 10.

I would even go the extra mile and buy a $10 key from Ebay (they are from MSDN or Volume licences but mine hasn't run out).

I'll give you a non bs answer OP.
Install ublock for your brother, and preferably even umatrix. Note that I matrix will break most pages and requires some playing around to get them to work.
Leave windows defender enabled, since it does a pretty good job. This should be sufficient unless your brother is not very tech literate and your think he might be downloading from some shady sites.
In that case, download avast and leave it in silent/gaming mode. Also get MBAM just in case he does manage to get a virus.

you can't debotnet windows 10

lewd

Best way to defend against viruses is to never connect to the Internet and never insert external media into the computer. I hope this helps.

Using a condom will probably help more than the antivirus

Windows defender

MalwareProtectionClient :^)

aka GNU/Linux.

This + Malwarebytes.

Thanks man. Brother not very tech literate. I installed avira. Hope it does it.

Does your brother have glasses childhood friend too?

So why are americans so obsessed with "feminine penises" and "boy pussi" shit? What made them so spent as individuals that they can only get an erection when looking at gay drawings or by "ERPing" with other males? Why is this generation full of white effeminate males that celebrate this shit?

Are you implying that OP is not a girl? Now it really makes me think.

windows defender. it's free, built in, and does its job. just use sound judgement when browsing and you wont have issues.

i don't even use anti-virus software

I use adblock. adblock blocks most malware since most malware comes from popups and ads

when i do get malware i just use malwarebytes to remove it

i think only pleb retards who don't know anything about computers think anti-virus programs work. they don't.

how about you take your windows 10, stick it up your ass and install a real os, that don't get virus ?

gentoo

Common sense. And whatever antivirus software that comes with micro$hit. Idk if it's Windows defender or something

Common sense.

Eset nod 32

360 Total Security Essential

Common Sense 2017 Edition

>No need to update
>Takes up no hard drive space
>It's open source

Only one you need familia.

ow the edge