Vapes

Opinions on vapes pictures of devices etc..

>>>/Reddit/

Nicotine is bad for you, do adderal instead.

You mean douche flutes

Back to plebbit you moron

Adderal is one ingredient away from being legal meth so please explain why I should go get a prescription for a drug that personally is far worse than nicotine

Getting pic related tonight. Innokin mvp3

eleaf icare is small and tasteful. Still don't use it in public but at least it's not one of those giant ass tape recorded boy mods. Only vape tobacco flavors.

Any mod + Sapor dripper and thats as good as it gets.

Vaping is already perfect.

Emphysema is better than pop corn lung cause at least you get the addiction as excuse and not some fedorable habit.

>Adderal is one ingredient away from being legal meth so please explain why I should go get a prescription for a drug that personally is far worse than nicotine

Prescribed amphetamines are safe if you aren't a moron. (Meth heads are morons but meth didn't make them that way.)

I used to snort crystal for an energy boost at parties with no problem, and US military aircrew are prescribed "go pills" for long flights because a LIGHT dose of speed is much less fatiguing than caffeine and doesn't cause headaches or tinnitus when you are wired.

Drugs are tools. Don't use a circular saw in your lap and you'll be fine.

this. the objection to things like adderal and whatnot sound like the uninformed retarded faggotry that led jobs to die of a completely treatable disease.

just because you're not allowed to use it freely doesn't mean that it's necessarily bad. there are lots of drugs that a doctor has to prescribe, that would be illegal to have or take without a prescription, that are fine when taken under supervision. likening something you don't approve of to meth is a ham-fisted scare tactic.

Made quitting cigarettes easy. Started with an old kanger evod. Now I have an artery nugget.

Also, I'm looking for a leak proof, mouth-to-lung (cig drag) tank. What would you guys recommend?

I'm done with this big shitty leaky kanger top tank nano.

back to plebbit

People that never smoked cigarettes make these maymays.

probably because they're not obsessed with having a stick in their mouths

This entire thread should be on . Vaping is not technology.

Kys

dubs

fuck off

back you go

Vaping is for fucking faggots. Kill yourself immediately

How many of are fat?

dubs getter here
I'm fat

IPV mini 2 with a Nautilus tank. Vape at 9-12 W. Love it.

>smoking makes you look cool
>vaping makes you look incredibly gay
It's funny how things work.

Get an eGo AIO (all in one), by far the best mini ecig I ever had. Standard tip has a labyrinth wich keeps liquid out of your mouth, filling is easy and vapour is good.

I order my juice form MountVapor

bluemoo and thug juice I like

I should just start making my own though but will wait till I move an dhave more space

I like those too. Try their french toast.

I got a yocan evolve+ for dabbing on the go. Its good for like 4-5 dabs but then it gets all clogged up. I think the problem is that the hash oil hardens up to a glass like consistency when it gets cool, and a small amount in the air vent will freeze up the whole vape. I think CO2 oil was a little too runny for it also but I half expected that
Any good vape recommendations for dabs (shatter/wax)?