I HURT MYSELF TODAY

bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNyrDdNaF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iCucks

Cucked

Again

No, this can't be happening. This can't be true.

It's a feature :^)

>Apple will make you deaf and give you third degree burns
>Samsung, an explosive experience
>LG will loop you around the moon
>Huawei will hurt your eyes
>The Nexus has fallen
>HTC is dying
>Xiomeme requires import and thus fuck your consumer rights
>Lumia no apps

Is Sony literally the only one not fucking up?

>UPS broke my phone
>it asploded!!!!

k keep me posted

hehe it got destroyed in transit

and fandroids think it had a defective battery lmao

oh well one out of a trillion

Xiaomeme master race

>b-buh muh special snowflake bands
only in the land of datacaps

>The image above was posted by Reddit user “kroopthesnoop” on Wednesday, and it shows a matte black iPhone 7 Plus that certainly looks like it exploded.

That's a great reddit troll!

No because the glass screen on Experias magically breaks after the warranty is up

>i buy phones that don't even work where I live because cheap meme

DELET THIS

What in the fuck. If it exploded, it must have combusted, why is the box and the inside still white? Honestly it just looks like it fell off an assembly line. Look at this shit, does that look like a battery exploding to you? It looks like it got run over or had a metal rod driven through it.

But it works 100% with my non-meme bands

Oh god its the resident Androjeet and his stale jpeg folder. Look at that box you fucking retard, tell me it didn't get squashed or ran over. Tell me how the box damage matches the case dents. The phone is discolored because the battery got destroyed by the impact.

You forgot Lenovo, the best tech company right now. Loving my Moto G4.

>some fagsung idiot destroyed an iphone
>"l-l-look it exploded w-what now applefags"

The best thing about being poor is watching rich people essentially beta test explosive devices.

HTC's conumer base has been small for a while.

Sony is a cucked company, they make good shit but they let everyone else advertise shit out of their products and fuck users.

>Samsung Copycats?

hahahahah bullshit

Apple has been copying android for years

Yes. They've always been the best tech brand.

Sony sucks and is way behind so you can't compare them to everyone else

>Is Sony literally the only one not fucking up?
If you consider mediocre hardware and materials not fucking up, then sure.

what the hell is going on with the exploding tech?
first phones, then tablets then fucking washing machines.

we don't even need terrorists anymore.

Look at the images posted you cretin. the iPhone got severely damaged on the way to the customer.

MicroSoft is King

THE ONLY THING THATS REAL!

Reminder that non-explosive batteries are not why our phones are so thick

>buy fruity phone
>overripe even before it's delivered

>picture from 5 years ago
iToddlers will defend this.

Samsung is really trying hard to make Apple look worse than them. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Yeah. Good one.

Some idiot hit boxes of iPhone 7s with a hammer until one of them would short-out the battery and smoke.

make install brain

>iPhone 7 already sold triple or quadruple that of Note 7 worldwide
>this single incident
>OMG all iPhones blow up!
Right...

DAYUMLOL

fucking human filth

Right, that's probably what happened.

Jesus christ, so these things just randomly explode like grenades? Do they give off a warning of some sort?

I'm genuinely scared right now as my sisters and me got iPhone 7s.

they only explode if you mistreat it, if your an idiot not to see that its about to explode its your fault. Newer generation shit seems to exploding these days, it shows that we are starting to have a really really bad relationship with china where they rig everyone including there shit to explode.

The iPhone in OPs pic was not mistreated yet it still blew up. That glass could actually become shrapnel dangerous enough to pop your eyeballs.

are you talking about women or phones?

Was this the one mentioned on The Register that got caught in the mechanism of a reclining airline seat?

>mediocre hardware
yes.
>mediocre materials
no.

That would explain the large dent on the box.

So why does this happen? Why do batteries explode?
How can I prevent this?

Don't hit your phone with a hammer.

Don't crush your boxed phone with a hydraulic press.

>ywn do this

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNyrDdNaF8

Truly based.

>>HTC is dying

And Sony isnt?
I work at Telstra in Australia. We went from selling an Xperia phone a day, to maybe one every 2 weeks or so after the Z5 dropped.
And even worse after the X Performance. That phone is trash, almost not worth the effort talking it up.

I'll admit that the wallpaper in the shop, and Samsungs 'le wide maymay' connector was hilarious. But...

>Showing a picture of the device your selling on the box illegal because 'applmao did it firdst!!!!!11!!!'
>Showing a picture of an oldschool mic piece in your app is illegal 'beCODs ayypple did id firscht!!!'
>You cant have your box as a mate white 'begods applel dij ich firgst'
>Having the device as the first thing you see when you open the box is illegal 'bedoots apollo12 dig ib firse'
>A charger with rounded corners is illegal 'becathse abble did id firstt111!'

This is legit iShilling. Apple invented nothing. Popularising something does not mean you did it first. Take your blinkers off.

Still, HTC10 the best flagship non-chink safe to use with headphones jack this year.

>How can I prevent this?
Or alternatively, don't buy shit made in chinklands, like iphones.

wtf is wrong with french people

i hate french people now

I owned a Sony at one point and I have to disagree with you. Not much point in waterproofing when the plastic port covers just fucking break off. Cheap and plasticy as can be.

>don't buy shit made in chinklands, like iphones

Great idea mate. Got any suggestions?

>Not much point in waterproofing when the plastic port covers just fucking break off.

Well, first off you could've used the magnetic charger cable not to fuck up your port caps, but are those covers needed for waterproofing?

>Great idea mate. Got any suggestions?

HTC phones are made in Taiwan, some of the samsungs are made in Korea. You had your chance when nokia made most of their phones in Finland.

LG makes a lot of their phones in Korea too. Sony was the only phone I've ever owned that was made in China. The caps for both the headphone jack and the charging port broke off after about two months of owning it. Those were indeed needed for waterproofing. Haven't had that problem with my Samsung Galaxy S5 yet.

>Samsung manufactures parts inside iPhones

there you go

That was sarcasm you retarded fuck. Everything is made in China.

Dude, we just educated you: LG, some Samsungs, HTC. How dense are you?

>having literal autism

Wew, some select products are made elsewhere in Asia, I knew that already. I was pointing out how utterly fucking stupid it was to not buy things 'made in chinkland' because basically everything is and besides the point that iPhone isn't even defective, it got crushed by something clearly. You didn't educate shit you little skidmark.

These are smartphones, not mission critical mechanical components, you don't buy them based on where they're made.

If you don't consider your smartphone to be mission critical that's great. In my day-to-day life I need something that's not a piece of shit though. I prefer things to last too. Not because I will never upgrade but because I don't want to be forced to do it before I'm ready. What said is very relevant to me.

I believe that the Korean and Taiwanese manufactured products I've owned aren't as shitty. Design flaws exist, like the digitizer going bad on my LG G2 which is a common problem, but it's less likely to be poorly slapped together by some chink who is being yelled at to work faster.

>If you don't consider your smartphone to be mission critical that's great.

No, I don't think you understand. Phones don't perform noticeably differently based on where they're assembled. All mass produced things will have defects show immediately or over time, regardless of what sort of chink assembles them. If you're the kind of person who seems to magically break shit all the time and lose things then buy some builder's phone. I'll never understand how people can do shit like lose multiple earphones a year, crack screens left and right and just fuck shit up.

Anyway, the only important things are the factory itself, not the location. How much automation is used, quality controls in the factory etc. iPhones are made by Foxconn and Pegatron, sometimes either one has a defective batch affected by some issue.

If only there was an alternative to pay considerably more for a phone made in Europe to extremely meticulous standards. I see that being popular with rich picky people. I have the sometimes unfortunate gift of noticing microscopic shit and I've not had an iPhone that was flawless yet and probably never will.

>These are smartphones, not mission critical mechanical components
> iPhone^tm blows up
> its okay, its not a mission critical mechanical component

You Could Not Make This Up

Where's the blowing up iPhone m'Pajeet?

Any Anons use a rugged phone? I don't mean a phone in a so-called rugged case, but a no-shit milspec phone designed to be soldier-proof?

Huawei hurts eyes? How?

was hoping this thread would be about music and not phones

This. I just unboxed my moto g4 play. Decent phone for the price, and rooting is super simple.

Sony and Motorola are the only good options right now.

Probably just a Samsung Shill trying to even the playing field.

Though I would like to see Apple crash and burn but, I highly doubt that would happen.

>HTC is dying
Atleast it fucking doesnt break or try to kill me.

I don't think so, this one allegedly exploded in transit. I wouldn't put it past a company like Samsung to order one, put it in a microwave while in the box, and then post on Reddit to distract from their last debacle.

Pretty much these. Like the iPhone or not, there is nothing about this incident that says, "iPhone Spontaneously Caught Fire!" This story says, "Battery Punctured, Reacts as Expected."