ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my current version is pirated btw.

bump

ya, don't believe all the memes

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.

Absolutely no.

No

The installation with be quick simple and effortless and all your drivers will work right out of the box without 3rd party installers.

Then you try to get it to do the things you want it to do and it fucking fights you every god damn step of the way.

Name something non autistic that it stops you from doing.

Using pirated software. License agreement states that M$ can remove any software or files from your machine at any time without your consent.

Hell noo

I am running pirated Microsoft Office, pirated Adobe (which I installed before Windows 10), tons of pirated games, pirated sublime text, and a few other programs I forget. I have all windows updates installed.

You're literally making shit up.

thanks for the answers. I will stick with win 7

SYre, if you like this sort of crap, go ahead.

stay professional

Switch to linux

>M$ using casual text
What happened to formality?
>"You must restart your computer to install updates. Please either restart now or select a time to restart.
Ensure that the computer's power cord is connected when the update is scheduled."
>"Automatically schedule restart time (currently set for tomorrow at 3:30 AM.)
>"Manually schedule restart time."

Unless you have a DX12 capable gpu and intend to play Dx12 games it only has an inferior experience to offer.

>We'll
>tomorrow looks good

Who the fuck is this person or persons that is supposed to be communicating to me? Why the fuck is the OS communicating to the user in this fashion? It's so fucking cringeworthy lame. Fuck. Die microsoft.

>computer tells you it installed updates and needs to restart
>given a drop down menu to choose any time to restart in the next 3 days

I said non autistic.

Jesus, the autism. I'm starting to see why Cred Forums hates windows 10

My current gripe is that file associations cannot be edited through the registry anymore and the built in file association manager we have to use is absolute SHIT.

Wanting control over your computer is autistic now? Kill yourself and fuck off back to Cred Forums

>Hi
>We are settings things up for you :-)
>No this is not your computer anymore it's a W10 Cortana terminal

It's extreme autism if you are upset that you have to restart your PC once in a 3 day time span. How about you choose a time when you're asleep?

Rajesh, using pirated software on your Windows(R) 10(TM) shilling station is against our company policy. Unfortunately, we have to cancel your H1B now.

>you have to
>have to

Listen to yourself. Microsoft is slowly removing more and more user control with each major W10 update.

ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro/

ultra normie detected

don't worry normie, you probably measure your micropenis by the length of your facebook friends list

Both are the same in functionality. In fact, the new one's interface is better since the icons are bigger and it's far easier to identify shit.

>I am one with the botnet

The plug could get pulled any moment

The problem is that active hours are a joke and if you walk away from your PC and leave it to render a video or something like that, it WILL restart because you're not there to delay it.

the water is slowly getting warmer

if they could even get it stable enough where the graphic driver loads right on resume 9/10 times I'd say go ahead

but they can't even do that, UEFI is too conplicated for MS devs

Yes, but make sure to use Spybot anti-beacon. Also you need to uninstall a lot of bloat that comes with it.

>Windows 10
My god, install a Linux distro please

I have installed 100% of updates on every Windows machine I've managed, including family computers and work computers, since the early 2000s. I haven't found a good reason not to install an update.

You render videos for 3 days straight?

Nice racism. A true sign of autism.

ah yes, make sure to add some snake oil on there for a false sense of security

maybe add o&a shutup just to be safe

>indian name
>H1B reference
>racism

nice meme

>Both are the same in functionality.

You can't have two file associations for the same program anymore. You are limited to a single association per extension. Windows 7 didn't have that problem.

It's not really snake oil. I don't use bing or anything like that so blocking it is pretty good.

>muh raycism
>>>reddit

Right click on the file, choose open with. It shows all the programs for that file type. Same as Windows 7.

No.

>racism
back to wherever you came from, pajeet
I hear there's a war brewing in pooland

That's not the same, you can't change it through the registry, I don't want to use the fucking UI to do it. I don't want the fucking MS Store to pop up and shit. I don't want to accidentally open Groove music after I install a media player because the fucking install file couldn't change the file association.

Try creating a file association that passes a command line option to the executable. Good luck, you can't do it anymore.

>look mom! I said a racist thing anonymously on the Internet!

Autism

because script kiddies abused the privelege to fuck with too many normies so Microsoft made those entries protected