Meet your new Administrator of Cybersecurity, Americans

Meet your new Administrator of Cybersecurity, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump was Sam Hyde's dad all along

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

You mean administrator for the security of cyber.

Stop shilling on Cred Forums you cucks

good, because the security aspect of cyber is very, very tough

cyber is hard

you need stamina to do it ... I said STA-MIN-A and I mean STA-MIN-A which I can do because I have a big brain, the biggest brain

I know because I tell myself all the things every day when I cyber. With STA-MIN-A. Lots of big brain STA-MIN-A.

In POTUS we Trust.

He's right.

>shilling
"the cyber" is a funny phrase mate, i thought pol had humor unlike sjw

>not knowing Cred Forums are the biggest hipocrites of them all

This. They laugh at SJWs who get upset all when too many non minorities are in a film, then the Alt-right screams bloody murder when they make a film with a lot of minorities.

Kekles

>Alt-right
kill yourself.

The article on Wikipedia describes the alt right exactly as the average Cred Forums user.

you niggas getting your memes ready for when hillary inevitably wins and Cred Forums goes full apartheid?

resident expert on dark corners of the internet?

>125 most visited site on the internet
>regularly makes the news
>dark corner

How's she going to win without Colorado and New Hampshire?

He's an idiot. No one knows who's going to win. Not even experts.

The only thing people are riding on is hope.

I swear that runt is a clone. I just know.

Then why does he look polish?

>Poles so desperate for attention that they pretend Germans look Polish

Isn't it enough that you stole historical lands from them and bullied the entire population into leaving?

I can't wait until the election is over so this Cred Forums leakage finally stops

I bet Trumps kid fucks around with GNU/Linux and pillow waifus

>Thinking this will end with the election

Trumps cult has such a massive chip on its shoulder that his campaign has caused a division between people in this country that won't be gone for a decade.

don't kid yourself, the division was already there and it will last indefinitely until the dialectic is resolved

the current generation of liberals is too chickenshit to have a hard conversation so they're kind of hoping that racism will go away if they ban it from popular social networking web sites

The division has been brewing for years now. Trump is the inevitable (finally) blowback against years of "progressive" bullshit. They could not exist without the latter. Thank the media, hollywood, and academics for making EVERY issue racially and politically charged for the sake of "progress" and their agenda. Not to mention Obama and his sons.

>thinks snowden is a traitor and a literal spy planted by a foreign country
>for increased nsa spying
>has no fucking clue about cyber anything
>'lets just cut off the internet to isis'

If you don't understand politics then maybe don't comment on it

Both candidates are horrible when it comes to tech and tech privacy, even Assange said so when blamed for supporting Trump with his leaks

m-metal gear?

Tbh, I'd take computer advice from Barron before anyone on this Mongolian frog worshipping temple.

>Implying they'll only be coming for Cred Forums