Post your graphics card

Post your graphics card

I'm still rocking an Nvidia Geforce 6200A, aw yeah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4
youtube.com/watch?v=uUYM4jYWsak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is your favourite anime, OP? Mine is "Mouretsu Pirates"

Damn your card is so old it has Windows 9x drivers

can't complain, it still gets the job done

Does what I need it to.

XFX R9 280x

off topic

Kiniro Mosaic

i cant find a MAL page for off topic is it one of those older unsubbed animes people pretend to like to seem cool

Gtx 1070.

sailor moon
hd4770

TRAAAAAVIS

barbecue? xDDD

do you Cred Forumsuys remember these babies?

>buy a used HD 6850
>103 C when gaming
>decide to open it up and reapply thermal paste
>insides full of what seems to be bunched up carpet fiber and dust
>clean it up and reapply thermal paste
>down to 95 C
Should have gone for Nvidia. At least the fans don't sound like a vaccuum cleaner at full blast

95 C is still not healthy in regard to longevity, user

I know, hence my regret. Although, I won't be too bummed out if it does dies since I got it for cheap and also because I am not a huge gamer

those cards would do 1.1-1.2ghz with a stock shroud cooler with a minor voltage bump and still run under 85c. Thats near a 30% speed increase.

If you are going to attempt to repeat shitty dead memes you ought to at least know the correct generation of the architecture and even then it was only the 480, the 470 was a great card.

fuck you just came directly from Cred Forums to this thread didnt you

gtx 960 asus strix 4gb

Nvidia Geforce GT 120

I do miss my 6200TC and my athlon 3000+.

MSI 390
Pretty damn solid, might sell it and upgrade in a bit but no rush, might let the dust settle for a bit

Holy shit I have a 220

Sapphire Radeon HD6990 dual gpu.

Still works, but i am not sure for how long.

touchdown

MSI GTX 570.

It's okay. Gets a little loud these days, but it does the job for most things I play.

I'll replace it later this year.

2 x sapphire nitro R9 390X

Primary PC: GTX 760
Secondary PC: HD 6850
Tertiary PC: G 210

How's crossfire for you? I thought about adding another 390x.

It's been a good 5 years.

Never goes above 42C

R9 280X VAPOR-X OC 3GB

Okay.

Sapphire Rx460 nitro

Shit nigger. That's a lot of cards
Mirin' that TNT2. I should dig up my old S3 Virge to show off.

s/C/fps

GTX 970

Wouldn't recommend it unless you get it for ridiculously cheap like I did. Far better off getting a 390, 480, or 1060, because that 3.5 VRAM shit is a pain in the ass.

The threads were the best part of this card.

Same here faggo.

R9 290

I'm using a 280x and almost goes house fire mode while gaming, how's your experience?

I can keep mine around 80-85 with a good fan curve though

its fine but i actually dont have them in crossfire. one is a dedicated card to my streaming or recording software.

s/C/fps?

Flashed to a 6970.

Still works good enough for me. I'd upgrade but I hardly play games at all anymore.

Vi my friend.

:s/pattern/string/flags
Replace pattern with string according to flags.

Not that guy, I had a regular Asus R9 290 and while powerful, it really needed a noisy fan curve. Glad to have upgraded to a Fury, the noise reduction is wonderful and it's obviously faster.

MSI gtx 750ti
I have a slim line case so naturally only a half-height card can fit in. For 900p it gets the job done.

Nvs 295(?) I have two of those in a box somewhere.

750ti SC a cute

No. None of your lies work here.

Pretty good and temps are alright.

1 of 2

2.of 2

first
6600 GTX
second
R9 380 SOC

i'm working on buying 2 more for a early 2008 build
me and my father in law.

Previous GC: Saphire Radeon 6850 HD

I only played casual games recently so upgrade is a bit of buyer remorse.

Fite me plebs

Works pretty well for as long as I'm sticking to 1080p.
Thanks to dx12 and vulkan the lifetime of this card also probably got extended by a bit.

>uneven LEDs

truly EVGA quality right there chap.

So much regret. Should have waited for 290x to come back in stock.

Think again pleb that was just the grill on the case

My R9 390 serves me pretty well.

It's ok I guess. Upgrading to either a 1070 or 1080 in January depending on how much money I have to waste at the time.

My first real high end GPU, before this i had an HD 7770. this GTX though has been serving me faithfully after 3 years

>led bleeding through hole on top
topkek

Roast me poorfags

I have the OC "Dual-X" one from Sapphire. No complaints.

>Roast me poorfags
No need. Nvidia already did that for us

>that legacy support
My condolences.

3.5/4 choice there

I can feel the heat from here.

I kinda regret getting an EK blocked GtX 1080.
It wasn't quite the upgrade I expected from an water blocked 780ti

>he actually
>unironically
>bought MSI's Sea Hawk 1080
Were you just too lazy to put on a water block on your own ?
It would've been cheaper to get any other 1080 and an EKWB full cover block on the side.

It's kind of an awkward card though. The 1070 is good enough for 1440p 60 fps and 4K 60 fps pretty much requires a SLI or a Titan X(p).

Is 1070 good enough for 5760x1080 60fps ?
Just curious.

MSI 7970 Twin Frozr 3
It's still working well

>Girls Day with 5 members
whoa

I've got the same card, can't overclock for ahit.

Probably not. You win then, but it's still kind of a niche use for the 1080.

I'm not even the guy you were responding to, I'm just wondering which card I should be saving up to.
It bothers me a little that triple-monitor benchmarks just about don't exist, cause there's a pretty big gap between 1440p and 3x1080p, and between 3x1080p and 4k it's almost the same though slightly less.

Would a single 1080 be enough for 3x1080p at 60fps ?

ABIT Radeon X600PRO
Sparkle Computer 7950GT

shes gud

I'm considering getting that when Newegg stops jewing us, is it good?

It's a mid-range card intended for 1080p gayming.
It performs well in 1080p gayming.

R9 380x here

Should I have just gone with a 390? I wanted to save some money for games when building my PC because getting a 390 ate up virtually my whole budget. Downgrading to a 380x let me get a few games to enjoy my new PC with.

here you go

I like how these cards look, but it's too bad that the VRM cooling on these cards, or atleast mine, are so shit.

I've never owned an individual graphics card in my life

I'm not a homosexual

Coincidence? I think not.

kind of regret buying it it because most of the games i play are like tex/tile based roguelikes or gamemaker stuff, all it does is keep the cpu usage lower while watching high res videos.. though even that has an hd 4600 which would probably do just as well..

under
ban

i have 2x nvidia 285gtx which i got for 50 bucks to replace a 260

both of them together have as much beef as a new card but all new games have "muh dx12" fucking artificial limitations. tesselation? go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYL07c74Jr4

fucking proprietary bullshit.

my gpu-z

285 cant even dx11 can it?

1. IT WAS CHEAPER THAN buying an EK black and back plate separately.

2. What is a warranty?

3. Also has a 2,012 mhz boost clock with a non reference PCB.

Do some research before commenting

1GB should be enough 4 everyone

>implying 1080 is enough for it
>playing 60 fps
>not 144hz

git gud console fag

wait i thought the question was first one i purchased with my own money..

my dad got me some ati card back in like 2000 i forget what it was called

For a moment I thought it said R7 950.

Getting one of these delivered soon.

Seems like a strong card for single monitor 1080p gaming which is all I want.

I'm just hoping my old-ish CPU doesn't bottleneck it too hard.

awww yeah

It' OC'd by default, though, right?

Amd ruined Ati.

under clocked 7950 paid like 150 USD 3 years ago THE VALUE

works like a champ

Picked one up cheap as fuck when the Pascal cards landed.

Still a monster of a card.

Waiting for single cards to reliably offer 100+ hz on 1440p ultra till I get a new one.

Yeah sure Titan X pascal can do it already but it's way too expensive for a graphics cards

there's something wrong with the card and that isn't an amd/ati problem. the hd 6800 series where not house fires back then. the 6850 has a tdp of 127 watts. no where close to house fire levels. also the card is about five years old now.

I've got a GTX 770
I know a 1080 is not worth the money compared to a 1070 but I highly doubt I'm going to notice the bank difference anyway since I'm getting a new CPU/RAM/mobo

Gigabyte's 970, works just fine :)

went from an MSI 580 Lightning edition to a MSI 980ti Golden edition at the end of last year.

Sort of regret not just waiting for the 1080 as it wasn't too much later it finally released and I didn't have to upgrade yet but it runs everything with no problems so I can't complain

lower the clock speed

The original X

One guy that uses HD Graphics

Rocking it

GeForce4 Ti 4200 64MB

agree

>tfw you realize it supports 1600x1200 resolution.

Can I use a 1080 to gaym n 4k on my 50im HDTV? Also what manufacturer should I go with cause fuck the reference card, amiright? Leaning towards MSI but I don't fucking know

you have titan x

I got nothing but HD 3000 and broken GPU
Kek

Chuunibyou

close, NVS290

Asus or EVGA, msi is like cancer imo
Still have your freedom of choice, just my reccomendation.

I actually meant to write asus instead of msi

But can a 1080 handle 4k on a 50in TV?

Im going to get a 1060. How do I know which one isnt a reference card?

>at 1080 4k 30FPS on ultra
yes.

want more buy a titanx pascal
google it dumb arse.

How much more we talking with Titan x?

Google it dumb ass

$1200 USD

>if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.
Love this quote.

Hey I love that saying too!
>Notice I didn't ask about the price, I asked about the performance
>its spelt "ASS" kiweiner

the size of your tv doesnt matter. the resolution matters.
a single gtx 1080 will play your games at 4K, but the other matter is if you're after more fps you'll be dissatisfied. Not one single card can break 100fps in modern titles at 4K.

>falling for the 144 Hz meme
lmaoing @ ur life desu

but i didint fall for the 144hz meme.
i got a 150hz crt monitor.

>4k 60FPS with AAx2 MSAA ultra

I heard a rumor form the rumor mill that 1080ti will ruin a titanx later in 2017.

Display Input Lag Database

That's the info I wanted thanks!
What are they doing differently with the 1080ti?

what is this database of input lag you speak of?

>Most helpful reply

everything is just a link in the chain

refreshing in cycles

Its great except for coil whine but im getting used to it.

I was on my 5870 still until a month ago

>Being a gamer™
My condolences.

Planning on upgrading... maybe

N O T H I N G

At least you don't need a separate heater during the winter.

Wut? The biggest temperature was 72(c) while Heaven benchmark at ultras for a while.

MSI RX 480 Gaming X undervolted by -60mV @ 1266/2000 and overclocked to 1400/2200 @ 96mV when running 3D intensive stuff using Afterburner profiles.

512mb ram
128 shaders
runs half life ultra settings at almost 100fps.

so much poor ITT

Intel HD4000 :^)

Nvidia GeForce 9500 GS (I don't actually use it, just laying on my desk)

my brother

Ew. Why is it so dirty?

I wish I could provide those with very old GPUs with something better but I have no means to do so . I see some of the GPUs here and feel privileged because I have a nice computer . Rip

390X Tri-X.

Would have liked a little more grunt for UHD 4K, but this card was already in the price range that diminishing returns starts to show.

I had the same card till just a month ago. Nowadays I'm rocking of of these.

>That's the info I wanted thanks!
Welcome
>What are they doing differently with the 1080ti?
I don't have any soild rumours its all in the air some rumours sussgest 10% while others 7% and you have to take that with a large bucket of salt
i'd wait until leaks of benchmarks numbers are all over the place at the moment.

this

& still have a old quadro fx 1800

Still rocking

got it for like £25 on eBay

760 my brother gave me for my first build and what I recently got with my tax return. Huge upgrade as you would imagine

Bought R9 Nano around 2-3 months ago, I removed the leafblower and strapped a 120mm scythe pwm fan to control the temps. How hot should i run it? I have powerlimit set to max and -42mv on 1000MHz and at full load it hovers somewhere around 83-84C.

I am new to amd cards, with history being >GTS 250 (rebranded 9800 GTX or something)
>GTX 460 (rip fermi)
>GTX 950 (just temporarily replacement for GTX 460)
and now the R9 Nano.

980 TI

im wondering if i shouldve gone for amd at the time cause the longevity doesnt seem to be there for nvidia

Prett good card, used it myself. Now im using

Should I install drivers for my coming GPU before I install it or do it after?

I recently upgraded my Pentium 4 box from a Radeon HD 5450 to a Pascal 1060 with 6GB of RAM.

My graphics card is [spoiler]my mobo[/spoiler]

Have you done any video editing in Premiere Pro? Specifically for resolutions above 1080p? And if so, how does the 980Ti hold up?

I cant really say about that i dont do alot of video editing, ive done only some small stuff with it but i dont feel like its lacking at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUYM4jYWsak

heres my only video that ive made thats above 1080p

Not an argument.

Pretty cool. So, 4k at 60FPS video, and it didn't drop any frames or lag during editing?

>Bought R9 Nano around 2-3 months ago
You fucked up, son.
>I removed the leafblower and strapped a 120mm scythe pwm fan to control the temps
Why would you do this...

Nope ive had no problems editing videos with it whatsoever just keep in mind i dont really know jackshit about editing.

It seems like its at a pretty good price point right now so it might be a good buy.

currently my bottleneck is my hard drive size btw

Alright, thanks a lot mate. I was thinking of which nvidia card I should buy for high res non-laggy editing, and I had semi decided on the 980Ti, and I just needed an opinion from an actual user.

this card,

Sapphire Radeon HD 7750

Am I cool yet?

that's ultra low profile

name?

I found that from dumbster and use it on my pfsense machine that I build for fun.

It's Fujitsu-Siemens D2823-A11-GS1

I had that card when it came out brand new, worked perfectly for years, never got those temps.

Thats what you get for buying old used products.

How much did you spend? Even a mini 950 its like 80$ brand new.

I have this card, i had lots of cards in the past both amd and nvidia.

Never had this many issues before, my pc just restarts or loses video if i dont underclock the card a bit, temps are ok, a little bit noisy.

I regret my purchase, if i wasnt for MGS5 i would have waited for a better card.

390 has served me well

R9 280X/R7 260X

I've got a 900p monitor, will it still work?

If that card is still working you have a real unicorn on your hands

Of course, it will run better on less resolution.

It was on sale for 350€, in here the cheapest GTX 1070 costs around 500€. Also the cheap cards without blower fans are always out of stock and only other options for around 350€ were some 1060 or 480 with gayming RGB and overkill coolers. Nano just happened to be the best value for the money

I changed the leafblower default fan because it was loud as fuck. I'm planning to buy a new pressure optimised Noctua fan and see if I can improve the temps.

yw

Does what I need it to do, although I could use something a bit beefier than the GTX 660.

nope. but why should it have to?

Dx10 is good enough for the garbage software devs are putting out these days.

bought it at the end of last year.
before that i had hd7790 (2013-2015), gf 9600gt (2009-2013), ati radeon 9200 (2005?-2009). before that some geforce 2 mx and riva tnt2.

Is it recommended to install GPU drivers before or after placing the card into my motherboard??

Msi rx 470 4gb, thinking about slipping it into a build I'm doing for someone and putting the money down on an rx 480, or the nitro+ fury. Can't decide which to get. Fury is far more powerful, but I'd like to have more than 4gb of vram. They're only something like 30-40$ price difference as well. So conflicted.

Powercolor 390 space heater here. Pretty good, got it for like 270ish also.

Should be good for a while, or I can get a second one cheaply and try out crossfire.

Just got this for my machine learning rig.

First PC I built was one of these and an athlon 3700+

The GTX 570 was one of the best cards I ever owned. Still ran a lot of modern titles quite well and lasted me a good 4 years. If it wasn't for my CPU bottlenecking everything else and doing a upgrade, I probably would still be using it.