EU sw engineer here. every time I interact with "american" people, there's always some fucking indian popping up

EU sw engineer here. every time I interact with "american" people, there's always some fucking indian popping up.
why are there so many fucking indians in tech jobs in america, Cred Forums?
aren't you sick of them? what are you gonna do prevent your country from becoming United States of India?

United States of India

Some indians are actually legit developers in america living it large because they earned it even though they started out in a hellhole.

The vast majority are worthless cheap grunts.

No matter how good they are, their accent will always make me want to kill them.

this doesn't answer my questions

Hillary has said nothing about corporations abusing H1b visas. Trump is anti immigrant, yet has said jack shit about the fastest growing immigrant group (south Asians). No matter who wins the presidential election, India wins. The establishment clearly wants to replace white Americans with Indians.

We didnt come here to answer questions.

Well I guess what I wanted to say is, talented developers are welcome everywhere, so no, no one is tired of them.

In the case of the cheap shits, ie pajeets literally accepting jobs as grunts for way less than market price because they suck, everyone hates them and their employer obviously despises them but hey

Vote Trump
Stop White Genocide

But Trump is in bed with Indians. He likes them because they are legal immigrants, so when corporate America gets mad about all the Mexicans being deported, guess who Trump is going to replace them with.

Out government is flooding us with Indians and Mexicans the same way yours are flooding you with Muslims.

But Trump loves latinos and african americans. Hillary doesn't. If your goal is to enslave every race but your own, you want to vote Hillary.

Look man, who gives a shit about pro or anti immigration, or replacing americans with indians.

No one is replacing americans, if someone is gonna hire a dumb pajeet for cheap instead of an american, it was a shit tier job anyway. If the pajeet replaced the american at the same salary, then its deserved, but this is rare.

The thing is, companies replacing americans are paying indians less, which is already a massive disrespect, treating them like shit, and investing way less in their training for obvious reasons. And with all the power political correctness has that could end this, instead of anyone doing anything about those abusers, its considered socially unacceptable to mention it. Good job SJWs

This. Trump wants to make 110k$ the minimum wage for indian developers, nothing is wrong with that, and by complaining you literally admit that they deserve less. Checkmate.

>why are there so many fucking indians in tech jobs in america, Cred Forums?
Because corporations can import them and pay them less, vis-à-vis H1B visa's

>aren't you sick of them?
As a whole, yes. But some of the individual ones are pretty decent.
Example of the bad:
Rakesh wants an Exchange administrator with 10 years of experience in Exchange 2013.

Joe wants an Exchange 2013 administrator with 10 years of experience.

These are not the same thing.

>what are you gonna do prevent your country from becoming United States of India?
Start publicly executing corporations?

The other issue Asian (continent, not culture) workers is that they give you as little as is necessary to make you go away. Western works at least used to take pride in doing a job right.

Also, this.

>TFW I made this meme image
I always feel a sense of pride when I see it.

bravo then. keep up with the good work

immigration laws in the US are supposed to be strict. how do they get away with so many H1Bs?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE RACISTS

FUCKFACE PIECE OF FILTH

GO DIE IN A HOLE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT FOR THE LIKES OF YOUUUUUUU

>Europoor
>Complaining about shit skins in Freedomland
>When whatever shithole he lives in imports millions of browns who can't even read their own langauge.

>how do they get away with so many H1Bs?
Money.

Corporations are lobbying for increases and less restrictions.

Microsoft used to be the worst offender, but I think it's Google / Facebook now (could be wrong).

Because the ones importing them can get away with it. Laws that allow work visas to bring in people to replace domestic workers are lobbied for by those in the industry with an interest in bringing in people to pay less for the same work. And they can easily buy favors of senators or congressmen to influence them to help out in easing h1b policies.

Dude, shut up. It's more about importing non-Americans into the US rather than bashing the ethnic groups. Even Indians or Chinese people born in the US would be keen to limit the importation of other Indians or Chinese if it meant they would be having to compete against those who would willingly work for less pay than a natural born citizen.

you are free to be fucked in the ass by people who poo in the streets

You know you've made it when your meme images makes it onto Encyclopedia Dramatica and you didn't put it there.

Indians are cheap. American companies like cheap and easily-replaced laborers.