Aesthetic phone thread

Aesthetic phone thread

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/samsung-w2017-news/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a picture of one of your victims?

I like this. It's probably ugly to retards who like thin phones though

>Snapchat timer
>Snapchat timer from a story

That's the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen. KYS.

Did you see your reflection in your phone screen again Anton?
There's no shame in being an ugly virgin, please don't kill yourself.

these seems to be a cow on your phone.

any recommendations on how to remove it? I obviously don't want it there but I have no photo editing skills

of my dick, yes

she's not a stick but definitely no cow. thick in the good parts

I'm confused, is this a bathroom?

Why is there a light switch?

Why are the light fixtures so disgusting?

WHY IS THAT MIRROR FUCKING FILTHY?

yes
to toggle light on and off
idk
she's lazy

If you answered yes to number one then shouldn't it be a pull cord for safety reasons? Water and light switches are kind of bad news.

maybe you're right but having light switches in bathrooms is very common where I live (southwest US) I don't think it's a big deal if those get wet, wall plugs would be a bigger problem and we have those in most bathrooms too lol

Why the fuck wouldn't there be a light switch?

Yeah like the idea of a shaver socket in bathrooms terrifies me fro ma logic standpoint.
Bzzz bzz zap zap. A pullcord keeps potential wetness away from the switch.

Never even thought about this. I was always taught as a kid to dry my hands before flipping the switch, but a pull cord makes sense. (Southeast US here). Where do you live?

>wall plugs would be a bigger problem and we have those in most bathrooms too lol
Well yeah but GFCI outlets is a thing not to mention that anything bathroom related such as a hair dryer needs a GFCI built into the plug

I've literally never seen a bathroom that didn't have a light switch

mall ninja shit

It is ugly, but so are most smartphones now days are hideous, good phone aesthetic involves looking like a phone instead of a glass and aluminum brick.

Best looking smartphone

Light switches and GFCIs are standard in US bathrooms. GFCIs aren't critical unless you like spraying water on your walls.

Learn 2 electric.

One of them ya, the Asian market exclusive android flipphones are pretty nice too
digitaltrends.com/mobile/samsung-w2017-news/.