This and NoScript plugins have to be THE BIGGEST TIME WASTERS in the world...

this and NoScript plugins have to be THE BIGGEST TIME WASTERS in the world. Every fucking time you open some new webpage, you have to spend 3-4 min fucking around with settings trying to get shit working on the page. 9/10 times, embedded videos will NOT WORK. Period. You'll have to disable both plugins at some point to get it working.

Best part is when you enable some JS, reload the page, and now there's 10 more JS files that you have to fuck around with trying to get shit working. Most of the time, it's trial & error and in the end, you end up enabling ALL OF THEM.

But guess what, you've just waste 5 min of your life and you've accomplished NOTHING. You've still loaded majority of JS garbage that you tried to avoid in the first place. And you feel tired of this shit and don't give a fuck about the page or video you wanted to watch in the first place.

In the age of modern web (NodeJS, ReactJS, MeteorJS, AngularJS etc etc), these tools are fucking worthless.

Anyway, tools like this are literally stealing your life away from you. Kinda like Linux with constant babysitting does as well.

>being this fucking retarded
Literally works ut of the box

i guess you're retarded or something op. sorry you had to find out this way.

>Literally works ut of the box
Yeah, it blocks shit, you fuckign retard. It sure does that well.

Point is that I want WEBPAGES to work afterwards and I want to SEE THE CONTENT. It doesn't work OOTB at all at that job. And I consider that function 10x more important.

Stop browsing websites with such awful scripting that they cease to function with default blockers on

I bet OP is one of those people who still has Flash and Java installed

lmao how fucking dumb are you

>this and NoScript plugins have to be THE BIGGEST TIME WASTERS
Keep telling you that. Maybe someday it turns out to be true. Who knows?

I can see what you mean with NoScript, as yeah you have to whitelist everything, but uBlock? nah, you're just retarded senpai

>Stop browsing websites with such awful scripting

so your advice is to stop browsing 80% of the web?

yes
and nothing of value was lost

oh no you might not be able to go on forbes and other shitty tabloid sites (80% of the internet btw guys : ^) ) poor you

why then browse at all?

>boohoohoo i use the shittiest addon ever, called noScript, which has nothing to do with ads and blame uBlock Origin

Take this bannana
Shove it up your arse

If you block javascript sites are going to break. End of story.

that banana looks pretty hot desu

no point to browse if you don't browse,that contradicts itself

>>/lgbt/ is that way faggot.

95% of my browser use is only going to three modern wobsites:
yotsuba
lainchan
wikipedia
everything else can be wgot or downloaded in some way
or is cancer and shouldn't exist
thinking there is anything of value in the modern pleebnet shows you are a retarded fool and part of the problem
please remove yourself

>please remove yourself
useless manchild tells others to remove themselves. kek'd fucking hard!

>yotsuba
>lainchan
>wikipedia
WTF do you even run an adblocker if you only visit these sites? they don't even have ads or have only few which should be unblocked anyway?

and yes, you're unemployed.

>useless manchild

are you aware you are spending your valuable time posting on the same taiwanese basket weaving forum as he is?

difference is that it's evening and I have free time to kill in the evenings. yet your whole day is full of fucking nothing. your life is completely pointless.

I'm not him tho.

80% of the internet is clickbait and literal garbage.
Unless the thing you're trying to load is interactive (like an AlJazeera infographic or something) then there's absolutely 0 reason for the page to require any kind of scripting whatsoever to deliver a page of text.

New York Times gets it fucking right. I have uMatrix and uBlock Origin and when I load an article from them it's just one giant column of text on a blank white page.
No stupid shit anywhere, just the article and its content.

>unblocking ads at all ever for any reason
>not knowing that blocking is for more than just the images but also the tracking they facilitate

if he's only visiting few sites that have no ads, what's the point in running all these addons?

Sounds like you are visiting some inherently cancerous websites. Maybe you should stop doing that OP.

>Sounds like you are visiting some inherently cancerous websites. Maybe you should stop doing that OP.
isn't the point of all these tools to provide you safety net so you can browse freely?

kek

Works on my machine.

OP might be referring to uMatrix, which is made by the same guy (gorhill), but he's fucking retarded for getting the logo wrong if that's the case.

I can still shop on Amazon, browse YouTube and use RT. If you want to go on goybook use Opera or google cgrome lmao

That's umatrix, not ublock origin.

If you care more about convenience than privacy and safety, then why use any kind of blocking add-on at all?
If all you want is working sites with all scripts running from non-filtered domains, then tell NoScript to allow all scripts globally and then let uBlock origin handle the rest. Easy peasy, 99% of websites will function fine.

please tell me how to cut java out of my life