Is it possible to turn yourself into a mentally ill homosexual if you were born non mentally ill heterosexual so that...

Is it possible to turn yourself into a mentally ill homosexual if you were born non mentally ill heterosexual so that you can have the urge to purchase apple products?

I hate apple shit as much as the next normal dude but could we one day develop such technology?

why are you so bothered by what other people prefer?

I'm not just genuinely curious. I was just wondering what it would have been like if I had been born a mentally ill homosexual.

Your thinking betrays your latent gay tendencies.
Seek help before it is too late.

Nope, not gay just wondering what it would have been like. That's all.

Anything is possible. Look up the word tulpa.

>proud to be gay
what did he mean by this?

Sorry I'm not a mentally ill homosexual yet so I can see spiritual stuff is all dogshit.

>what did he mean by this?
Virtue signal and buy more apple products.

No, its totally not possible
If you end doing that way it means you are a closet faggot from far before anyway

You obviously have the mentally ill part taken care of

all fucking marketing and control sjw retards will see this and #apple4life #blm #blmapplecars #gaysforapple #etc

>implying delusions are spiritual

Spiritual things are delusional. You're not going to see your grandpa billy no matter how many animal carcasses you skin and set on fire on the middle of a chalk pentagram with runes.

Why are you calling tulpas spiritual? People who want tulpas know it's just a delusion.

> I was just wondering what it would have been like if I had been born a mentally ill homosexual.
Well you seem to have been born as a mentally ill heterosexual, so just replace your fantasies of vaginas with huge dicks.

I know OP is trolling but I thought I'd chime in with some science.

Research on Progesterone has shown that among people with high levels of this hormone; heterosexual women and men become more receptive to homosexual activity given mild prompting.

So, dosing yourself with progesterone, enough to be high for a man but not extreme, might let OP be more comfortable giving in to what is clearly something of an obsession.

>i'm proud to take cocks in my mouth and shit hole

ughh.,.. the fuck?

Do you judge your mother in the same way?

Seek out all the latent-gay-brainwashing PSYOPs you can find: watch tons of American football, move to Man Francisco, enjoy Manifornia nightlife, after a while you'll be good to go.

Gay man here. I use Android.