MasOS vs Windows 10

Which is better if you don't game? Obviously, if you game, Windows is the best. But aside from that, doesn't macOS do everything better?

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms
theracketreport.com/law-forces-mcdonalds-to-post-warning-chemicals-known-to-cause-cancer-may-be-present-in-our-food/
apple.com/uk/macbook-air/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

/thread.

Basically if you're a mentally ill homosexual, use mac os, otherwise just use windows os.

macOS covers every use case for most people who aren't gamers or hopeless Microsofties.

And if you absolutely need Windows around for some obscure specialized application, you should run it in a VM.

this

Most people game

see

Literally anything is better than Windows 10. I'd use Windows ME as my main OS before I used Microsoft's latest failed abortion.

Linux > MacOS > Windows 10

lmao see

whats with the god damn apple shilling today

>>>/global/rules/2

*nix of your choice > all non Windows 10 Windows versions > Windows 10

Win10 machine that boots into Steam hooked to the tv for games + Macbook for work and whatever else (browsing, editing etc) + Android smartphone.

best set up

see

>*nix of your choice > all non Windows 10 Windows versions > Windows 10
this

install gentoo

I could not possibly give less of a shit, you underaged shitstain.

see

see btw we know this is an apple shilling thread, you have to be more subtle panjeet.

Yeah, and Lagdroid's market share dwarfs iOS's. What is your point?

Market share isn't a measurement of quality. McDonald's is the largest restaurant chain in the world and it makes shitty food that kills you.

>insecure winfags shitposting
i dont get it lol bill gates won't pay you for shilling windows

see

>t.pajeet

>everyone who likes what I don't like is a shill
Fuck off, retard.

Goddammit quit shitposting

good one panjeet

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms

see

see

Windows 10 is fucking terrible. I'd rather gouge my eyes out than be forced to use it

>mcdonalds food kills you
excuse me? i worked there for years and ate there every day it didnt kill me m8

He wants to pretend that his homosexual laptop with one port that you jam in a bunch of dongles is "high quality".

i prefer macOS b/c of UNIX-like command line and utilities, plus i prefer the interface design and gestures on the macbook pro are really nice. it's cool being able to run a linux virtualbox on another virtual desktop and flick between linux/macOS with a quick swipe on the trackpad. overall i think its just a better OS, the only reason i use windows on the desktop (rather than linux) is because i play games.

the only mac i own is a 1997 powerbook.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

It's OK Rahul, I'm sure India is still on course to becoming a superpower in four years.

>not having a hackintosh

The worst part about Cred Forums is how you can only report one post at a time

Both are proprietary, so they're equally shit. I wouldn't advise using any proprietary software ever, OP.

The only port you needed to report was OPs for blatant apple shilling. Unless you are one of the panjeets being paid to shill for apple.

Yeah instead you'd advertise a free operating system that nobody fucking wants despite being given away for free fragmented into millions of special snowflake distros incompatible with each other right?

Not good for any kind of work aside from programming.

What about the shitposter that keeps telling every post to see the same image? Oh wait, that's probably you.

Windows is all proprietary while OS X is an open source OS with closed source components added. If you're using proprietariness as a metric of shittiness Windows is undeniably shittier.

I'll take the power of UNIX in OS X for $500, Alex.

see

Fuck off shitposter

I don't understand, why would I want to use the OS that my mom and people like you use?

OSX by far

seeAlso this would all be over if you all stopped shilling your apple shit here. Or just leave Cred Forums and never come back here. Yeah the latter is probably a better idea.

>I'm going to keep shitposting till you stop talking about things I don't like
Jesus Christ you fucking autist just hide the damned thread

see

alright i looked

now what do i do?

How about you hide your life instead?

see

>implying Windows users have friends
>implying Windows users are literate

Windows is shit for gaming.

Is MacOS significantly faster than Windows?

You already told me to look at that, and I fail to see the point you're trying to make. Just click the Start menu and retreat into your live tiles, pajeet. You could probably do some tech support for my mom if you'd like, she likes Windows 10 too.

It's argulably more 'responsive' but 'fast' has far too many subjective variables to make some kind of blanket statement like that. Hardware is a huge part of it, and so it how good the user is with any given OS. I'm a great magnitude faster on OS X, but there are guys who can use Windows as fast as I can OS X.

You're right. How about from a pure performance perspective?

Mac, hands down

I used to hate everything Apple until I joined college and was able to get a brand new MBP really cheap through the school.

4 years later my MBP is still blazing fast, and every Windows laptop keyboard and trackpad I've ever tried since feels like a shitty knockoff.

Once you go Mac, you never go back

how can macfags recover from this?

G A Y
A
Y

What else do you expect from a OS that is exclusive to a single brand that also only sells premium (expensive) devices?

Apple is pretty happy with those market shares, specially considering how much money they make.

I would like to see these stats for the USA only though.

>surface book looks amazink
>it detaches and becomes a tablet
>try to think of any reason I would ever use a tablet
>it's literally nothing

when will the tablet meme end

Install Gentoo

I was ALMOST sold on a Macbook Air until I realized it didn't have any USB ports.

Like are you 5 real? It doesn't have any ports at all besides power. No projecting to a monitor, no mouse for precision, no external to back up your shit.

Why would you fuckin do that!!

Are you retarded?

Do you need assistance when going to the bathroom?

kek

>toyOS vs Shit 10

neither, faggot

Both are superior to shitnux, inbred.

>sayaka
what a bitch

>calling sayaka a bitch
I hate this meme

she's a straight up bitch

she's best girl though

Surface Book doesn't become a tablet, it always is one.

>I've never used OS X

you must have a cuck fetish

Actually, only nu-males dislike Sayaka since she actually has a personality

homu best girl.

better a nu male than a beta cuck

Homura is an evil bitch who needs to be purified

A numale is a subset of beta cuck, the worst kind that would gladly raise another man's child. Go prep the bull somewhere else, numale

>he thinks nu-males outrank cucks

>being this worked up over a 2d girl
i feel sorry 4u user

Sayaka is a bitch and a fucken dike. Get taste faggot.

>missing the joke this bad
/facepalm

>sperging out this hard
sasuga homu-shitposter

Gaymer 1337 spotted
You put "gaming" edition parts in your pc too didn't you

MacOS is pretty comfy on a laptop.

>macbook
>you can close it
>surface book
>you can not close it

The answer is obvious.

Why the fuck are there so many editors? Or is it just an excuse to buy Apple stuff? >yeah you can edit faster with it
>they're great for work
They're fucking not. They are unreliable throttling pieces of shit. Their only merit is that they look pretty. WOW gtfo Cred Forums

OSX is great. Bugs are few and far between, and the interface is pretty. Only problem is the price. Buy used imo.

Shit analogy

No
/thread.

Yep

macOS is great until you try and think different, then it shits all over you

theracketreport.com/law-forces-mcdonalds-to-post-warning-chemicals-known-to-cause-cancer-may-be-present-in-our-food/

It's the same fag shitposting and shilling his setup

>Having the time and patience to maintain a Hackintosh

Not worth the effort.

Window management. It simply doesnt exist in macos while its pretty good in win.

Again, too many variables - try reading you spastic.

But the Macbook Air DOES have USB ports, on both sides, you blind cunt.

apple.com/uk/macbook-air/

on laptops? you would be pushing it if you think even more than 5% of laptop owners use it to game.

College is a little different. You will look like a loser Cred Forumsirgin poster if you DON'T have a macbook in class. It's a status symbol. It's either a macbook or just use a pen and paper for notes. No in between.

How's the weather in Toronto friend?

tablets are good in the medical field.

literally nobody gives a shit in college what laptop you use

>two usb ports
Wtf is this shit

Literally the only people using Macs here are
a) The kids that live on daddies money and nobody likes
b) Stupid women that think expensive = better while they can't even figure out Excel on a Mac

It does what Nintendont

pajeet rahul vijay khan

This

You're a little late with that one, bb.

Having worked at several universities over the past 5 years, easily 70% of the student population has Macs. It's mostly internationals who don't.

>It's mostly internationals who don't.
Indians = Dell
Chinese people = Asus + iphone
Eurocucks = HP/Sony

Yeah, pretty much.

Sonygger detected

Sierra

Macs are x86 anyway, why doesn't Apple go balls deep into the Wine shit and develop a 100% compatible compatibility layer for Windows applications?

if "everything" equates to "facebook + twitter", then yeah

otherwise, people who need an OS that knows how to sleep, or hardware on AC power when the battery is dead will be using Windows (7) for actual work that requires reliability and no fanboy handicapping for retarded marketing gimmickry

So you talk shit about MacOS cause you were too poor to get one then you were blessed with one through the school by a discount. And now you shit on Windows. Starting to see a pattern here on Cred Forums.

what are you doing on a portable machine that requires use of more than 2 usb ports? you carry a printer with you on the go?

Windows is a modular computer Operating system meaning the base system supports alot of shit that can be added that isn't factory default.

macOS has 3 tons of features that help the day to day life of a person but it's locked down to hell and back and people that aren't tech savvy have literal paywalls setup on basic features that are available in windows.

TL;DR They are both found lacking in all sectors.