Do you suffer from brand loyalty?

Do you suffer from brand loyalty?
Which brands do you usually go for when buying?

For computer parts I'll usually go with gigabyte. I have yet to have a gigabyte product die on me. Even have an old PIII gigabyte board that still works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H6iefP8lf3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Nvidia business practices (gsync for example), but I always buy their cards.

I enjoy MSI items always a pleasure with no problems
And adidas clothing and shoes

Logitech because their shit usually works. I have had issues with their super chrap mouse dying within a year though.

Fuck I wish I had a loyal GF like that

dis mus be b8

But if you get closer still, the text's too low down to read, so you're good.

Not that guy, but I mirror his sentiment. Bitches ain't shit these days but hoes and tricks.

>Fuck off with your marketing research
Fuck off with your marketing research

No.

I don't have brand loyalty. If the quality of a brand starts dropping, I'll switch to another brand in a heartbeat.

I buy Nvidia since I have a large amount of shares in Nvidia.

Now that I know that I'm going to buy ATI

no I am not a cuck

I get every new iphone thats released even the + models. Also have a rmbp and an imac

My brand loyalty is only good as long as the product is good.

CPUs? Intel, because they're by far the more powerful ones. For cheapass ones I'll go for AMD though since they enable features like AMD-V on even low end CPUs.

GPU? Nvidia, because they perform better and have fewer driver issues. Though if AMD catches up again and fixes their drivers I'll go with them.

Hard disks? Typically WD because of those Backblaze stats, and I've had good experiences with them. Though these days Seagate is looking more viable again.

Other components? Really just whatever meets specs, is high quality, gets good reviews and is reasonably cheap.

Phones? Android, because iOS is too locked down and tied to proprietary software to interface with the device, and Windows Phone is missing too many apps. If Microsoft manages to run pretty much all Android apps through some compatibility layer, I'd strongly consider switching.
Phone brands, no real preference, though LG has my attention at the moment.

I happen to be loyal to nvidia and intel, though I'd gladly switch to something else, unfortunately amd is dead.

Retro Thinkpads.

I've gone full autist and put far to much research into them.

Bluedotvapors is the only company I'll buy juice from.

And my vape Efusion Duo DNA133/200 is so solid and been such a fucking tank/trooper (survived a 3 day stag party) I don't think I would buy anything else.

Leave, rap artist. Soundcloud this place is not.

youtu.be/H6iefP8lf3o
Reminds me of this.

I've been buying Samsung phones for 10+ years now. My very first phone was one of those meme Nokia's (hurr le indestructible) and it fucking broke in 2 weeks. Only Samsung phone that kind of disappointed me in build quality was my S3, it literally broke every 3 months, but they always fixed it under warranty.

msi, nvidia, vgen

> retro thinkpad
> vape
It's not the research that makes you an autist

>Backblaze stats
Remove yourself from existence. You should be buying WD, it's true, but BB showcases only some of their shittiest HDDs and is absolutely worthless for comparing brands. It's good for measuring the failure rates of only the select few models of HDDs they buy. They have intentionally bought low quality drives specifically to fill out racks without overworking the power supply for that rack because it's more efficient for their business. Consumer review is not and has never been their goal, they release those stats to draw attention to their company as a form of advertisement. You suck and I hate you.

Gigabyte fag too, they make really solid motherboards.

i am stuck with autocad

I'm like the only one I know that buys Heinz ketchup. Everyone else buys 'tomato sauce'. I just don't get it. Heinz is so much better

Asus. Almost everything I have is from them or produced by them at Pegatron.

Heinz has flavor.

And a pair of Beats of every variety in every possible color, including all special editions, I presume.

might be the ghetto upbringing and culture

sorry about your plight #blackman

next time, stay with the family and support them through a lifetime, not just when you're getting your dick wet

#blm although apparently #blackfamiliesdontmatter

>And adidas clothing and shoes

Do you slav squat a lot?

Koss for affordable quality headphones (Porta-pro)
Logitech for quality mice
Acer monitors just because
Samsung televisions
OnePlus smartphones
Nvidia because of Shadowplay
Lenovo laptops because of the thinkpad meme

No, I do my research and then buy.

Yeah but that's just an obvious choice, most of the time AMD have the inferior hardware and 100% of the time the inferior software.

Also, Gigabyte for GPU manufacturer because I have negative experiences with everyone else's junk

I like Acer and I don't know why

I buy $3 Panasonic earbuds every few months, that's about it

Nah beats actually suck compared to their other products

I prefer to get EVGA cards because of their warranty. I also tend to buy NVIDIA because they are easier to use with MacOS and Linux.

I prefer Apple's laptops because I like MacOS and the input devices.

Xiaomi and Rock have the best cheap Chinese stuff.

I don't buy tanks from any brand but Aspire.

Too bad for her the guy is gay.

I'll trust and ultimately be happy with anything from Panasonic
never had a bad experience with them

Toshiba external drives, Dell Latitude or Thinkpads, Nexus personal phone, and iPhone business phone

Not really any brand loyalty
I just look at customer feedback/technical stability of such devices
>computer built from Intel, Corsair, Antec, Gigabyte, Astrotek, EVGA components
>monitors different brands
>Audio hardware from Roland, Novation, Native instruments, KORG, yamaha
>Samsung phone
>Thinkpad, Asus, Dell and Acer laptops
>Compaq keyboard, steelseries mouse
It's like a technological multicultural fuckfest with Korean, Chinese, Japanese and American technology

>Do you suffer from brand loyalty?
No.
>Which brands do you usually go for when buying?
Ones which I research to be good. Brand aspect is mostly irrelevant. The only brands which I avoid are ones that don't have a working warranty policy here.

No I can't afford luxury goods

If it works and it's free I'll take it. If it's cheap and I need it I'll consider

>nasty eyebrows
>fat piece of shit
>le choker fugg me daddy xDD im special snowflake

Into le trash it goes.

I hear their share prices are exploding

what? that's quasi yandere gf

do you want your balls cut off in a jealous rage?

Only Porsche and Canon. Other brands don't deserve much respect or praise.

>having an emotional attachment to a brand

No, I just buy whatever is best value at the time. I can't think of anything more retarded than brand loyalty but then it's a fundamental part of our society (and we even judge/class people by it). You could swap the labels around on some products and people will still say the one with their favourite brand is better.

>having any kind of brand loyalty
>not always looking for the best price:performance

That said there's still some things I always choose because I am 99% sure I'll either have a decent experience or I've had issues with every other company

Gigabyte mobos are my go to because they have always been flawless for me while I've had issues with every other maker in one way or another. This is probably via pot luck of the mobos I bought from Gigabyte just being better quality. All companies will have good/shit. I've had nothing but trouble with every MSI mobo I've bought though. Even expensive really well reviewed MSI mobos

Also there needs to be more real comprehensive mobo reviews that check out everything including all the temps etc. Buying a motherboard feels like a gamble a lot of the time

Or Senns for headphones because I'm always 10000% sure I'll enjoy the sound they give on the mid range headphones and they have a decent enough build and price, I often find other companies often give too cold a sound or some other shit and this makes it not as enjoyable for general listening for me

this picture is a nice one

not him, but i'm a wizard and never had a gf. i surely do.

I don't buy Intel because they support Feminist Frequency.

Not really. I've had Gateway, Dell, Cyberpower (avoid), emachines (RIP), Asus, and Toshiba computers.

Sony, Sansui, Samsung, Westinghouse, Asus televisions.

I've only had Samsung phones, but that's only because when upgrade time comes the "S" series is the cheapest under my plan, close to nothing.

Might want to rethink that now though since everything explodes.

i buy AMD strictly because intel has known to have had backdoors. i can't trust them yet and i buy AMD cards because nvidia is a rip off

>intel does
>amd totally doesn't

(they both do)

>I have yet to have a gigabyte product die on me.

Same. Never had any Gigabyte stuff fail, ever.

Yup.
We have this thing called the Internet.
Search for product reviews
Read product reviews
Purchase or pass.

Not really loyal to any brands. I have an AMD graphics card AND CPU, but the price made it worth it at the time. If I had to build a new rig right fucking now I'd buy Intel.

Only thing I try to do is keep the brands for mobo+graphics the same. Locked into Gigabyte as well, but it's handled all my RMAs with complaint, even if it takes a while and I have to look over it's proverbial shoulder.

Casio, Miele, Blizzard, Nintendo, before the geohot thing Sony and Apple. Also Braun is the best industry design.

I forgot kärcher

I can't buy anything that's not Asus.

That's dumb

Brand loyalty is a rational process. You don't have time to consider every single option every time you buy something. It is irrational to waste that much time for every decision. You experiment and pick something until there's a reason not to.

Brand loyalty for large purchases is irrational since large purchases are not made often and it is more rational to deliberate. But brand loyalty for detergent and soda is perfectly rational.

I tend to buy Apple products, but that's mostly because I write software for them and people seem to pay me money to do it.

woah there projector, sorry your dad left you

and here I thought was cringy

>Do you suffer from brand loyalty?
the opposite
there are a couple brands I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole

Oddly enough, the only brand im loyal to is BeQuiet, coolers, fans, PSU and all. Also ASUS to an extent

Like Asus?

That's funny. I love Asus. Have 2 laptops that are about 6 years old and still running well and the MB in my PC is Asus.

I have an Asus transformer and I love it, but I won't buy their mobos and g-cards for a while. I'm more a gigabyte fag for those