I got the 256 gb. Ask me anything

I got the 256 gb. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/29/13105292/fuze-iphone-7-battery-pack-headphone-jack-case
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/17/12951694/iphone-7-home-button-glove-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those pajeet hands

What does cum taste like?

I'm white
like your asshole

Why?

You mean 256 mb?

LOL! Good meme!

Why do you know what his asshole tastes like? Is Applequeer technology that advanced?

gb. No idea how I'm ever going to fill it up, I couldn't even fill up 64 gb of my last one lol

for the blue text bubbles

>I'm white

Whatever you say, Rajesh

No, really man, why? Do you feel compelled to get the pretty gadget in order to compensate your unattractiveness like all the other crapple users?

>I'm white

and im the queen of england. no really. nobody knows i come to Cred Forums.

i bet that dog knows the answer if you know what i mean

No headphone jack

Why doesn't your dick reach from one corner to the other?

How much debt are you in now?

considering he has poo in the loo hands, he's probably sold his whole family for this

>already got free wireless Beats from Apple
>lightning port earpods included
>free adapter included that I plug onto the bottom of my other headphones and forget about

Not an issue for me or I wouldn't have bought it.

when you take it up the ass, do you find you need lube or is spit usually sufficient?

OP is a literal faggot

>beats

>wireless earphones battery dead
>phone battery almost dead
>cant listen to music with headphones because need lightning port to charge

Could be an issue, sure, but hasn't been and probably won't be (for me) so I'm not worried. If people are worried about that they shouldn't buy a phone without a headphone jack.

>>already got free wireless Beats from Apple

top kek.

ifaggots will L I T E R A L L Y eat any shit apple shits out

we here at apple have decided that you don't want to listen to music at the end of the day, after you have already listened to music for about three hours that day

Right, I should have just refused the free $250 earbuds that sound fucking great just because the internet tells me they suck. Ok, pal.

Also, Beats have never sounded shit, they just weren't as good as similarly priced headphones. These were free, so they were well worth the price.

How is your wife's son?

>I'm a shill that accepted awful earphones for payment over money
You can't write this, I swear.

you are the reason this world is shit. kys

>I should have just refused the free $250 earbuds

Lel, literally admitting to being a shill.
Combined with the color of your hands, I can't say I'm surprised

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/29/13105292/fuze-iphone-7-battery-pack-headphone-jack-case

ridiculous

B A C K P E D D L O L I N G

>Fuze appears to be the first to allow you to actually spend your hard-earned money at the promise of receiving a battery case with a headphone jack from a crowdfunding company that has no previous experience shipping hardware.
WEW
E
W

>theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/29/13105292/fuze-iphone-7-battery-pack-headphone-jack-case

it looks like shit, bubble will burst, apple rip in peace

>that sound fucking great just because the internet tells me they suck.
Because the Internet is right and you are wrong.

>autistic NEET virgins from Cred Forums are mad that someone is more successful than them

getting the 128 one next week, OP.

>using iphone ownership to measure success
Setting the bar kinda low there, aren't you?

exactly. that's how low Cred Forums NEETs are

>linking to Verge
>ever
lmaoao

Nice, be aware that a lot of people (including me) really dislike the new home button at first but quickly warm up to it. By the second day I preferred it immensely more than the old one.

Including the fact it can't be activated with gloves?

it can't?

FUCK I was gonna buy it but now that it's confirmed for a meme phone then I'll have to pass

Life in Finland is hard

I don't wear gloves but I'm sure that could be an issue so you could just use the power button to turn it on instead.

I was referring to the new feel, since it doesn't actually move. It feels odd at first.

Ayo post feet bby

Power button will wake the phone up, it won't do anything else the home button does.

I have played with the iPhone7 in a store, I know what it feels like. Honestly, I suppose because it now isn't an ingress location it's a technical improvement, but I don't know if there has been any problems sealing the home button in recent times.

Why do you prefer it? There isn't anything actually better, right?
I can see it feels the same as the old button, if you don't mind the slight lag of the taptic engine feedback.

Why would you need to activate it with non-capacitive gloves? You can't operate the touch screen afterwards anyway.

It's a totally different feel since nothing is actually moving when you press it. I like it simply in terms of feel. For something I press hundreds of times a day it just feels like a nicer, more polished response. The old button was great and I had no complaints, but once I got used to the new "button" (haven't noticed any haptic lag) I found that I just enjoy pressing it more.

>black
Literally the only reason to buy Apple is aesthetics, and you chose the ugliest modek. Why not just buy a samsung if you want black, you fag?

>Why would you need to activate it with non-capacitive gloves? You can't operate the touch screen afterwards anyway.
There does appear to be one hiccup, however: there are some reports that touchscreen-friendly gloves, which have conductive material on their fingertips, aren't working on the new button, even when they do work on the screen. MacRumors says its pair failed to work, as did Relay FM host David Smith. iMore, on the other hand, shows a pair working, and others on Twitter said their conductive gloves worked as well.
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/17/12951694/iphone-7-home-button-glove-problem

Guess people need to upgrade their gloves too.

Well that's what people get for not using Apple certified gloves to touch their iPhone.

Apple are paving the way for their stylish new iGloves.

>my meme gloves don't work anymore
>I actually have to use my human fingers to use my phone

you people will bitch about anything. I don't even know anyone besides my grandmother who uses those stupid fucking things anyway

samcuck kys

Did you choose to be an idiot or were you just raised in a poor family?

Why do Applefruits keep coming to Cred Forums and act like they're entitled to a warm welcome? Why can't you find a board that suits your preferences (like /soc/ for example)?

Rajesh, what does one doo, if it drops into the loo?

Flush

It's water resistant, so just clean it off

This will be huge for the Indian market. Finally they can just wash the shit stains off with water.

>implying they would even do that

Not if it has been slightly bent once :^)

>Ask me anything.
>anything
Maybe "something"?
Why are you here instead of /lgbt/ and /fa/?

How many dicks can you fit up your ass?

They do, not because of hygiene, the poo comes from their own hands after all, but because the little pieces of poo would get into the phone and break the home button. Now they don't have to worry about that anymore and only have to occasionally clean it for the finger print scanner to continue working.

Everyone here is about $2500 richer than you, how does it feel to be a retarded consumerist slave? Oh wait, you're not allowed to think for yourself, don't answer that.

>Beats have never sounded shit,
What the actual fuck are you talking about? If you're retarded and think that substantial bass, and no other qualities other than fashion makes a pair of headphones good, yeah, beats are great.

Uh an iPhone like that is only half that.

does it run facebook?

Would you get it over the 6s plus? or is the money your saving worth it?

get it on your "grandfathered" exclusive deal and you're gonna pay only $79.99 for it monthly, $200 sign up deal and you'll be over $2000 on total costs.

oh sheeple

>OP posts about how he bought an iPhone 7, kinda bragging about it
>Dumbasses telling him to refuse free headphones
>Spergs actually giving a shit about this thread
>All these goddamn memes

Man, no wonder why Cred Forums is shit, it's so easy to bait people into meltdowns and arguing over fucking smartphones. OP, do you really get off on bragging about a smartphone that even a teenager can get? Everyone else, how does it feel to just spout memes all day whenever someone likes something you don't like? I mean, shit, I can spout old memes too! LOL BAZINGA!

All you faggots deserve each other. Also, the iPhone is better than most Androids, IN MY OPINION.

what's the weather like?

Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?

One a scale from 10 to 10 how sore is your anus right now?

I feel honored you allowed us to know your important thoughts on this dire subject matter.

Do you like fish dicks?

> "I'm literally better than you" the post
> yet posting on mongolian basket weaving homosite

remember, you're here forever

What does your santorum taste like?

/thread

I honestly like all Iphones, they are great devices, better than any android devices, but they are overpriced, that's all.