What went wrong with the Tablet?

What went wrong with the Tablet?
How do we fix it?

Nothing, but 99.9999% of the market has no reason to buy them because they are either redundant with "phablets" or cheap ones last forever for facebook/youtube shit

There's simply no driving market force other than to make them cheaper.

If they could be portable drawing tablet substitutes, but ones that exist are a shit so far.

x 8 6

They're useless

>cheap ones last forever
They don't even last a week. Slow and unresponsive, can get stuck in their sleep state, can be hard to turn on at times.

They're just annoying.

You also have the "this application does not work on this device" to deal with.

It depends on what you use them for but browsing and YouTube should be fine.

t. Still using tablet that came out around Android 3.0

The cheaper asus and samsung ones we have at work are exactly how I described. So many customers return theirs because they're far too slow and/or just fail to boot normally. Sometimes there is a several second delay between you tap the keyboard before it shows up in the textfield.

I rather have a cheaper iPad mini or an older but higher end Galaxy.

I'm sure there are some nice cheap ones too, but a lot of them are just a chore to use. Same with cheaper laptops. They're horrible to use, but people still insist on buying those.

The phablet killed the tablet

Custom windows version based off of xp. Or custom Linux with drivers, actual drivers. No support for crap codecs, no support for HDMI or other drm that might waste processing power. No bloat running in the background. You used to be able to watch YouTube on old xp machines, but if you try them with a newer os the telemetry and other bullshit will show it to a crawl.

>What went wrong with the Tablet?
Pointless, useless
>How do we fix it?
Add Wacom digitizer

I use tablet exclusively for largest device atm. Sure I'd rather have a laptop, but getting used to it it works for most crucial things, and not have to carry around a laptop. Galaxy tab s 10.5. Smaller tablets are backpack related.

i have a fucking tesco tablet and it was dirt cheap and works kinda well

What animeme is she from?

trash. I wonder when will apple show its courage and push pc sector to arm for good.

Bananya

buy an ipad Nigger

pls

They're awesome comfy-netflix-in-bed machines. Not much else.

Well that's a bit of a lie, my mom has an iPad and uses it for everything, she hasn't touched her laptop in years.

Got tab s for like 250$ on ebay, worked out ok the battery wasn't too used

I love tablets, so comfy to watch streams, videos, movies, shows etc...In bed.

>android tablet

did you realy needed a tripcode to say that?

This is a silly question but I got a refurb one of those (the 8.4" model) and the wifi/bluetooth has gone out. There are like no resources about where the antennas or located or what needs to be replaced. Anyone have any resources?

Tablet way overrated in bed, have to hold the thing or have something supporting it, laptop way better. Tablet maybe in the shitter

>fag

Fits nicely

Buy a flip case fag.

I only use my (mom's old) iPad to play rhythm games

dumb beru poster

Not even dirt cheap chink tablets are as bad as your trying to make them