/edc/ thread niggaz

/edc/ thread niggaz

Gay af

>people unironically carrying knives

niggers, the lot of you

Is this the thread where I ask if this is the daily autism thread?

Just waiting for the inevitable flood of guns.

always happy to see you here friendo, what bag do you carry all your autism in?

You must be king of the playground

knifefags trying to justify the need to carry a fucking knife in 3...2...1..

I carry a credit card knife. Do you think that's ok?

>field notes

>people unironically basement dwell

im sorry fampai, weathers nice today

>stolichnaya
Nice

There we go boys, first degenerate redneck of the thread

This is a board for the discussion of technology. This is not a board to share the contents of your pockets, whether or not they are electronic.

Go to /soc/ and delete this thread. Please do your part to keep the cancer off of Cred Forums.

>redneck
I'm no miner

S/o Stoli

This is the thread where I point out that I have to take a new picture soon.

>Daewoo K5
You. I like you.

S t o l i

I got it unmolested never fired perfect condition out of a ded guys gunsafe for 200$ :3

by far my favorite handgun, I'd been waiting to snag a mint one

Prepare for bootloop user.

Nice. I got a K5 in .40 meme caliber for 350$. Probably the best pistol I have.

nyc faggot detected

if you dont have a holster for it
leather ones for m&p shields work for it with a little stretching

can't afford to live in a city, user?

It's fine, I got it rather cheap and I've got over a year of warranty left.
Hell, I'd be fine with it anyway. I'd just get an iPhone or a Xiaomi.

Really? Thanks man.

the desantis one is the only one I tried though so ymmv

don't want to to be ph, not a good place for autists

>guns start showing up

/k/ & Cred Forums's daily shill thread.

>guns are offensive to me
Lol

Cred Forums has nothing to do with guns

Good luck fighting off a pack of feral niggers

>complains about guns
>posts pic from Cred Forums
Lad, maybe you don't belong here...

>Unironically feeling the need to carry knives with you everywhere

Man I'm glad I don't live in a third world shithole like the US

how's that Elephant Wallet working for you, user?

>unironically carrying a gun

>being this triggered over a simple remark

Nice CLIP faggots.

>unironically posting anime

>every day carry kit

well memed

Every post in these threads are ironic, right?

how was I triggered?

I think every post without an EDC is purely comedy desu

I've been using it for years.
It's shit for coins, obviously, but I'm almost exclusively carrying cards and it's great for that.

oh shit son where do you get white portapros

shit looks clean

do the cards start slipping out after many years of use?

It requires at least 4 cards to have them sit properly. I've usually got 6 cards, 3 in each side, and I've never been afraid of any cards falling out.

Fucking camera shake, I tried 5 times

>Phone from 2001

>Firmware is from Janurary 2016
>bought it in 2016
And it does the job nonetheless

i never go outside

>Fucking camera shake, I tried 5 times

Now you gotta show your guitar[s] nigga

where do you people even keep all this shit
do you autists actually walk around with fuckhuge knapsacks to keep everything

all the normal people i know just walk around with phone,wallet,keys, watch(sometimes)

women walk around with even less when not carrying a handbag

Like everywhere, they have been around for years.

They don't actually carry all this shit around, they just gather a bunch of memes for the picture.

so this is basically more a photography thing

In my uni most people have backpacks/shoulder bags.

didn't realize so many people here were still in school
at least that explains some of the discussions i see here

Yeah, probably many in the university age here.
You don't care som bag to work?

used too
but it soon became too cumbersome to walk with everyday and keep an eye on
i work at a hospital so everything i need for my job is provided there and anything like a change of clothes i just keep in my car

which galaxy is that?

>wallet
>keys
>marlboro reds
>gun

no I certainly carry it all

I wear skirts a lot and still manage to carry all of my stuff without pockets

that phone.....what year was this taken?

if you read the thread he said 2016

>Osea

Are you poor? Or do you only buy what you need?

Keepin it real

>has anything to do with guns

>"Must be the work of Cred Forums"

I'm thoroughly in the "Cred Forums is a containment board that's wrong about literally everything" camp but where does this association even come from

yuke scum get out REEEE

:3c

whatever...

Where is your butt plug?

My butt, where else?

Stinky dinky :)

>Consensus Decison Making by Baguette Pajeet
>Decison

Hast to be a fucking joke.

>wrong about literally everything
Come to the dark side, we have freedom of speech and a diversity of ideas.

Where'd you get the belt op

Why would you carry a knife ironically?

>not carrying useful tools
Why do you hate yourself

What is that flashlight?

The rabbit died early this morning. Had him for almost 8 years.

F

old man rabit is adorable sorry for your loss.

Good ya fuckin butterfly.

Sorry to hear that

8 years feeding a creature that provides you nothing and doesn't care about you. Good fucking riddance.

F

You must be 18 to browse

Provides companionship and snuggles :3

My dog of 7 years died the other day. It left behind a brother. Sorry for your loss user.

Man are you ever pathetic

CRAWWWWLING INNN MY SKIIIIINNNN

>he fell for the organ donor meme

Why wouldn't you donate your organ. You're dead, you don't need it.

>give the medical system an incentive to conclude that you're dead

Morning Cred Forums

Yeah and?

fuuuuu i want a thinkpad

Then buy one. They aren't all that expensive.
I have been rather tempted to replace my T520 with a T420s or complement it with an X220T lately.

Hey how're you liking WPhones these days?

The fuck's covering your trigger? How does that work exactly?

It's a break-away trigger guard. Don't really care for them personally

>Europeans still aren't range banned from Cred Forums

Maybe the EU will block this place with the internet handover

What's that tool on the keychain, the one on the left?

Ahhh gotchya. I don't like having to give up a pocket for it...

Came with one of my other knives. It's a seatbelt cutter, carbide knife sharpener and bottle opener

I demand you take new pic user.

I'm pretty happy with my Lumia 950, though I can't help but worry about what Microsoft has in store for WP10 in the future.

The OS and first party apps are pretty great, though. With the exception of Outlook which sucks dick at rendering emails to fit a phone screen. Kinda miss Gmail from Android there.

I always liked those field notes notebooks but they are terribly overpriced.

Do you use any of the W10 integration with your phone and computer? How's that work out for you if you do? Genuinely curious about maybe making that transition later down the road.

What type of watch is that?

What phone is that?
Hows the phone work? Same functions as a regular nokia or anything else?
user you keep posting that thing, do you carry it in your pocket? I wanna see that bulge.
when you're a female you have an excuse to carry a tote bag or any bag really, men cant do that.
LOL@post it
that sucks user
Are you still hoping for a surface phone?

In my experience, it's not a problem if you've got a custom recovery and ROM. My G4 bootlooped, but could still boot to custom recovery. After I dirty flashed a new copy of Cyanogen it worked fine again.

>user you keep posting that thing, do you carry it in your pocket? I wanna see that bulge.
When I don't feel like carrying a bag. Normally it's in a sackpack during the summer and my sweatshirt pocket during autumn, winter, and spring.

Sometimes I add appointments in my calendar and it syncs between my desktop and phone automagically, which is nice.
I'm a bit annoyed that they removed Messaging Everywhere as quickly as they introduced it. It worked perfectly to send and receive texts on my desktop, but I only got to use it for all of... Two weeks ? until it was removed, apparently in favor of implementing the same functionality in fucking Skype of all things. That pissed me off because this was a feature I got a ton of use out of and it worked pretty much flawlessly while it was there.

Aside from that, I don't use a lot of the integration. I do use the pictures app to transfer pictures which works much better than browsing through the phone with Explorer because MTP is a pain in the ass.

>Are you still hoping for a surface phone?
Not really, I'm satisfied with my Lumia. Should I hope for a surface phone ?
Mostly I'm hoping MS won't suddenly stop releasing updates for WP10.

My car carry actually. It just pays to be prepared.

Well they are going to stop the lumia line this year according to some article on the internet, so you know it must be true. But MS hasn't exactly made it hard to belive.

Spotted the Russian.

I like my Nexus 5X and being able to sync shit with Drive and stuff on my PC, and having a bunch of 3rd party apps I can use as well, but I'd rather have a phone that does that all natively and if the Surface Phone ends up giving me that sort of capability it'll be a buy.

Interestingly enough, I love my 5X's ability to "message anywhere" from my PC, Surface tablet, and Nexus tablet as well thanks to Project Fi.

what's the real source of that image?

we dont talk about that on Cred Forums

It meeeeee.

I carry nothing, just money
no watch, no wallet, no phone, just money and sometimes my keys

Ted Bundy

>Well they are going to stop the lumia line this year
They already did. The 950 and 950 XL are the last Lumias to be released, they laid off all of their phone hardware department (previously Nokia) shortly after their release.
Windows Phone is still open to other hardware manufacturers though (see: HP Elite X3), so I'm not so sure as to whether MS is going to drop software support, particularly with the whole unified code base thing.
So far at least, my phone has been getting updates about as frequently as my desktop and laptop have, but it's hard to shake the feeling that MS might just drop it sooner rather than later. Which, if they do, would probably have me switching back to Android as sad as I'd be about that.

I really like WP10, but hearing about MS firing their phone hardware department just a couple months after I got my 950 was... Disappointing and a bit worrying.

I agree, being able to do that stuff natively is nice. I don't need any third party app (or even to load up a first party app) to add an appointment to my calendar, I just click on the clock in my desktop's systray, add my appointment, and there it is synced on all my Windows 10 devices. It's really nice.

Regarding "message anywhere", I really hope that whatever they have planned with Skype ends up working as well as what they had before. I could even respond to my texts directly from my desktop's action center, it was perfect.

I been hoping for this actually, not wishing you harm for you as a owner of a 950, but I am not willing to pay $200 plus for what essentially is a dumb phone with full browser and apps, reason I would like to have one is the camera.

Thanks m8.

>what essentially is a dumb phone
It's a smartphone by every definition, though. It does everything a smartphone should.
I see your point, but that's a silly way to put it.

>reason I would like to have one is the camera.
Funny enough, that's the main reason I chose the 950 too. I still have yet to see an Android phone with the same level of picture quality, and the triple LED flash is great.
Though if it's just a camera you're after, I'd recommend you spend your money elsewhere. You get much more camera for your money by picking up a (maybe used) mirrorless or DSLR, or even a *good* pocket camera. On the used market you could find something much better below 200 dollars I'm sure.

For the convenience of carrying a single device that works as a smartphone and a decent, usable pocket camera, the 950 is awesome. But a phone camera is still a phone camera. Even if it is very good for being a phone camera, it's no match for a proper camera at the same price point. Not to mention that getting a phone *just* to use it as a camera kind of defeats the convenience factor of carrying only one device if you have an Android phone as your main device.

Dude weed

Dude shitty memes lmao

>when you're a female you have an excuse to carry a tote bag or any bag really, men cant do that.
why not?
don't tell me you actually care what other people think...

Dunno about others, but I ( ) carry my laptop in a plain black messenger bag on my daily commutes to and from work.
The rest of my shit goes in my blazer's inner pockets, and my card holder in my shirt pocket.

Obviously I don't bring my laptop or headphones if I'm going out to hang out with friends or just going grocery shopping.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a gamegear

are those calculator watches actually useful for anything. seriously asking here.

I'm sorry user, that really sucks.

Right? I carry a black satchel from OGIO, single strap, looks like a man-purse, but fuck the haters.

How retarded are you?

trying to decide what's worst, the shit knives (specially the curved one), the orange ball thingie or the moto 360

I don't see what the issue with having a monkey's fist is nor do I see the issue with having the only decent smartwatch on the market

yes

>don't tell me you actually care what other people think...

Not really, but I want something that is usable and comfortable without looking retarded. men wearing purses look retarded.

>>Shit knives

Hahahaaaaaa, wow. I don't know by what metrics you grade anything as "shit" by, but my knives all have a use and I don't carry them for their aesthetic purposes. The tanto is one I keep razor sharp for cutting shit. Also has a bottle opener on it, beer's on me. The Gerber is my general purpose slashing shit open and prying shit apart knife. It's dull as fuck and pitted with rust. It's my oldest knife somehow. The karambit is a training knife because I train in bladed martial arts every day. I also train in control and locking arts, and that is a good non-lethal alternative. I work security BTW, so I have an excuse I guess. Pic related, it's another knife I carry sometimes.

And the ball thing or "monkeyfist" as it's called is a knot that contains a hardened Bondo ball. Passes TSA and can be used for beating the shit out of someone if needed. Also works as a GREAT conversation piece at parties. Also lets me do cool flippy tricks with my keys. Girls love it. So do cats.

And fuck you. I love my Moto 360. Don't have one single complaint about it.

>purses are the only way to carry things
what the fuck am I reading?

Preach.

pretty kitty

>without looking retarded
so you care what other people think

Thanks.

im the cat ur the kid

>he even copied my filename

You're doing god's work user!

Missing fedora

>monkey fist
>conversation piece

wat knife

CRKT Fossil. Love it

>implying triggering milk-drinking fags like you isn't reason enough to carry weapons openly

headphones?

PortaPros

I use the database for storing pins.

I never trust someone who smokes out of pipes like that one. Get a glass pipe.

That's pretty cool about the monkey fist. I think I might just get one of those.

>smokinh

>being a straight edge faggot

who is

You

>being a literal cancer incubator