The Gadget Show

Any other British Cred Forumsentoomen watch The Gadget Show to keep tabs on the latest consumer tech and gadge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY
youtube.com/watch?v=1TgQ_7GAlwA
youtu.be/HADz7BMJ1aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that thing still around?
I remember watching it over 10 years ago on cable (not in UK), had a huge boner for Suzi

Are you being serious? Its normie-tier bullshit. Its just all the dumb 'tech' sites but with presenters on TV.

>white bitch
>white bitch
>jungle ape
>baldy

Something tells me that show is not a good one.

I don't know about you bitter gits but I find the show entertaining.

it's not, user

it's really not

go kys bbc shill and take your retarded tele tax with you

The only good tech show I recall was Tomorrow's World on the BBC back in the 80's. They're all pretty shit though.

Gadget show is normie facebook level nonsense, none of them have a fucking clue about technology, they'd gush over a fucking pencil like they'd never heard of them before.

Wouldn't trust any of them to know how to change a lightbulb so why on earth would I want their opinion on the latest crap to be pushed?

"WOW, Look how easy it is to post your latest bowel movement to facebook, all with just one button! Incredible!"

>I don't know about you bitter gits but I find the show entertaining.
You probably find any show with women entertaining.

Stopped watching after they got that boring younger white girl. The yummy mummy with the dark hair was delicious. I watch f1 just to see her now.

>Watching anything British except the expired top gear
HAHAHA

>not watching the armando iannucci shows

Suzi Perry or Rachel Riley?

Why don't any of these shows have actual experts on their panel?

Like an electrical engineer or even just a CS guy.

it's an hour long apple advert, it was only good for the first 3 seasons where jason, and jon actually done something decent rather than just shilling for their pay check.

like when jason made a wearable computer jacket, and threw a power mac and a normal desktop from a block of flats and tried to repair them and the "normal" desktop was easily fixed but they had to buy a new power mac because apple was still cunts and didn't sell any spare parts for them,

Rachel because I don't have mummy issues

Oats eggs and legs
It was fun when I was a kid/teen.
I wouldn't watch it now because I don't have a TV and it's not something worth streaming.

The milf because her legs always looked soo good.

Eh, it used to be "okay" I guess. Or maybe I just thought it was as it was the only remotely similar thing on inclined towards my interests.

i only watch it for the polish girl.
just fire baldy and negro.

>bitter gits
I hope your crisps are hot and fresh today!

I know we love being jokingly racist here but for real black people born in the UK seem to be pretty cool people. Not the filthy immigrants but those literally born there.

It reminds me that what makes people act the way they act isn't the color of their skin but their culture and upbringing.

Replace the rapping, "i dun giv a fuck" culture and broken home/family environment of a black dude with a polite culture and a stable home/family environment and you suddenly have a sensible human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY

Well, not quite. Black people in the UK tend to not be from the same stock as the ones shipped to the US en masse. For historical reasons UK didn't need slaves so blacks were never imported as anything more than oddities, maybe for house keeping duties or personal servants.

Conditions in the US were different, where negroids were actually selected to be physically strong and mentally deficient to make good workers.

Which is funny since the chinese slaves always worked harder and more loyally than the niggers.

>it's an Amy in a bikini episode

I've always found it difficult to watch it. Just crap tech TV for the masses with normie friendly content. You'll learn more from watching Linus over this despite the fact he wants to become just like them.

It's basically expensive shit - the television show!

Where 80% of the show time is spent listing the ridiculous items from the text entry prize

Rachel Riley errday
youtube.com/watch?v=1TgQ_7GAlwA

Yes they always make right observations.
youtu.be/HADz7BMJ1aY

Because it would make it obvious that they don't know anything.