Robot Fellatio Cafe

brb heading to the coffee shop to socialize while getting robo head

rt.com/uk/361200-robot-sex-cafe-london/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/1548059/this-new-cafe-in-london-will-sell-you-a-blow-job-with-every-cup-of-coffee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting ever closer to Idiocracy

What a time to be alive.

Can't wait for the ham beast outrage

How will it compare to the cafe utilizing humans instead of robots?
thesun.co.uk/living/1548059/this-new-cafe-in-london-will-sell-you-a-blow-job-with-every-cup-of-coffee/

Will there be male bots too?

Eh, getting a blowjob here in Amsterdam is 30 euros.

*with risk of STDs
*probably with condom too

>not making every euro count
The sex robot would still need to be cheaper than a sex worker if it wants to be able to compete.

>low risk of stds
>no complaining or preference.
>choice based on personal preference.

All possible ways to win over humans.

>Nip sex-bots in the bud, says leading robot ethicist
>robot ethicist

Are the robots running libre code? I can't tolerate getting a blowjob from a robot whose source code I can't inspect. I'm still a virgin because normal girls refuse to provide a DNA sample before sex so I can analyze it.

Those dolls are fucking ugly though. Can't they buy those dolls made in china/japan that look good?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's pretty easy to get DNA senpai, it just requires contact with the other person.

still waiting for that guy from to start mass producing six axis sex robots

once that happens I am set for life

Women already have super fast penetrating/vibrating dildos, why can't men have this?

Women's greatest asset is their sexual value. If men instead can have sex with a robot without any worry about STDs or pregnancy then women will lose power over men.

GIMME PIZZA

You can't replicate the feeling of a real vagina

You can, especially to people who have never experience one. :^)

they'll bitch about it but in the end they don't really have a say in that matter.

at this point, it's just "utopia coming soon"

Some country in Europe tried to ban this or maybe it was some movement that wanted it banned. IIRC it was England.

Reminder that there is also a sizable movement to ban male contraception

Future's looking bright lads, how long till this is banned?

people against sexrobos would become the new anti-abortion.

>be cylon centurion
>armada deployed, attack almost ready to begin
>human on armistice station sees me coming at him and nervously gets up from his chair
>holding a picture of his family in his hand, nervously asks me "wait, why don't you have a mouth? how are you supposed to speak?"
>shared memories of previous models flood my silicon pathways
>feelsunbearable.jpg
>launch the nukes
>no cylon model will ever have a mouth again

Always wondered why they didn't have a mouth. This actually makes a lot of sense.

Top kek, I can feel the hambeast anger and fear of sexbots eminating from this tweet.
Also as if a vibrating 9 inch fake dick could say no either.

There are no grounds to ban any sex toys and I can't wait till they create the first fuckdoll that moves and is self lubricating.
That's going to create such a shitstorm among these people and it's going to be hilarious to see unfold.

Robot sex when

laughed more than I should have

anyone else worried about "malfunctions"?

>Charvet believes the cafe will become a hub of social activity, where friends meet to chat, drink coffee and casually enjoy robotic sex acts.

I don't know, but the thought of seeing a bunch of British men sitting on some couches in a lounge shooting the shit while they get "fellatio" from fembots just unnaturally repeating some shitty lines about how awesome the customer's dick is just seems really funny to me.

very worried

The West has done it before Japan. Congratulations, britbongs.

I understand that you might want to use an industrial machine that's agile as fuck for pleasure purposes, but god dammit that thing can actually rip straight through the human body if there's some kind of a glitch.
I bet we can read about this guy in the papers one day.
>Man's penis and left leg were ripped off by an industrial car assembly robot, that had been converted to a home made sex toy.

yeah say if there is a power outage and it loses power for a second and turns on and resets to default position which happens to be 90° up

Boring. I expected the robot rip his arm out.

how is a tireless sexmachine boring

Thailand did it before these British losers with exception of real girls.

non-sense, morons:

#include //std::cout, std::cin
using namespace std;

int main() {
do {
cout

what if the firmware in the robot has a boot sequence for turn ons that put it in the starting position

Fag

I do not have the ones where there is a chainsaw attached

What if some guy with AIDS fuck the robot before you choose it and they don't clean it properly... The risk still exists...

>AIDS
You mean HIV.

>risks
Theoretically if someone immediately has sex with the bot after the HIV+ nigger did then, yes it is. But the HIV Virus does not live long outside of the host. A quick cleaning will destroy the virus.

Yeah, this is fucking ridiculous, the product of a child-like mind

Yeah, if I were to use one I'd use a condom with it just like any other whore.

install gentoo

Upset you're being replaced, ham beast?

Go write about it on tumblr.

>Condom blowjob

What is even the point

ayatsuji.chomp

Go be 12 somewhere else, son.

Are things getting too problematic for you in this thread?

It's Canada.

If I lived there I'd probably get coffee there in the mornings for that reason alone. Not a blowjob, just coffee. Maybe bring my girlfriend.

kek

>top comment whining about muh degeneracy

russians must really hate themselves

>namespace std

Retard