About to buy my fourth phone since last summer. I need a phone that is durable and will last me a while...

About to buy my fourth phone since last summer. I need a phone that is durable and will last me a while. I specifically need a strong headphone jack. Ive been looking at the lg g4 and g5. My budget is $350 and under. Got any recs Cred Forums?

>phone that is durable
If you're this much of a clumsy idiot maybe you should invest in a high end case? This isn't rocket science.

>About to buy my fourth phone since last summer.
Get a Nokia.

Ive never broken a phone. What i mean you stupid cunt, is a phone that will last and not start to shit the bed 5 months after i bought it.

Definitely nothing from LG then.

It's clear you have Parkinson, get one of those ultra durable old people phones.

idk why youre looking at LG

it will bootloop in a few months and get fucked lol

get a Samsung if you want android

>I specifically need a strong headphone jack.

Just buy a modular phone and replace the audio module when the jack breaks.

You went through 4 phones in a year. You're either the unluckiest or just another retard who thinks a phone should sustain extreme physical abuse. I have literally never had a phone break that wasn't at least 3 years old or from my own fault.

Nexus 5x or 6p

I dont expect it to not explode if i throw it at a wall. I expect it to last more than 6 months of regular to minimal use without it not functioning properlly.

All phones with the exception of defects do this.

What phones have you had since last summer?

Real shitty phones except my galaxy s4 ive had since march, which is starting to wear down.

Why did you buy shit phones, and an outdated phone then faggot?

Get any flagship that isn't LG's. It'll last 2 you 2 years.

It'll last you 2 years*

Poorfag but i recently got a job.

Lg X power, just waiting for more reviews

ZTE axon7

the v10/20 series is supposed to be durable, and have good audio. because the 20's just came out, you might be able to get a v10 for cheap

if you're in the usa i'd recommend buying a phone with a credit card that has automatic extended warranties. if it does break, and the maker won't/can't fix it, they'll handle it