Recommend me a good microphone, I have a scarlett 6i6

Recommend me a good microphone, I have a scarlett 6i6.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Neumann-TLM-102-nickel/dp/B003HGLPC6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475275866&sr=8-1&keywords=neumann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just talk out of your arse into a tin can
it will sound better

AT2035

what are you recording?

bm800: a meme mic for your meme interface

Shure SM7

With all the ultra-high-end recording microphones available to the producers, recorded most of the big hit records of Michael’s career

1982 Thriller, the best–selling album of all time

I have one as well but for some reason focusrite control. ;_;

dont forget to add a GAP73 to the chain for the ultra meme combo

AKG C414
AKG C1000
Nauman if you can afford it

Get a better interface first

For voice I've recorded with a friend's Rode NT2 which was awesome, but we were going through a UA LA-610 Mk2 into a Yamaha 01V96i. Fantastic sound, and I've heard the NT1 is similar in quality for cheaper.

>Get a better interface
scarlet rock, what the hell is wrong with you man?

Why do you have so many inputs, but only one microphone?

a crazy little thing called versatility

>Yamaha 01V96i
I've found the ADDA's in them badboys to sound a little thin, everything else was on point though, what kind of vox, if you don't mind me asking?

i would recommend the at2020, i like the way it sounds and you'll be hard pressed to find something that beats it at the price

tis a damn good mic, 'nuff 'spec 'n tange for that one.

Honestly I've never heard the term vox referring to anything but radios, and it was his personal studio equipment, I usually just run live sound and I mainly work with local playhouses through an LS-9.

We were recording through Cakewalk's Sonar, which I've been quite impressed with recently. I used to be a big fan of Logic but Sonar is really winning me over.

This audio interface is very wonderful with os x El Capitan...
But y need a special microphone for a wonderfull sound... Y can buy a "Neumann microphone"...
TLM 102...

amazon.com/Neumann-TLM-102-nickel/dp/B003HGLPC6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475275866&sr=8-1&keywords=neumann

Oh my god I want a Neuman so bad... It's been on my wishlist for a while, just gotta keep my impulse buying under control while I save!

still want an RE20, studio level dynamic is so cool.

Nice post.

do it, even the little 102 is a really good microphone

>vox referring to anything but radios
fits better on the desk strip, that's it.
Been thinking about getting an LS-9, good for the hire company etc, but all the engineers hate it with a passion, too very far from analogue and not enough nobs (ironically), M7 I rekon.
Never been a logic man myself, hate protools, Cubase and Ableton all the way for me.