Coffee Machines

Coffee machines are technology.

I'm finally moving out, and looking forward to purchase my first coffee machine.

What is the most non-degenerate way of making coffee? (inb4 aeropress or french press, those are gay)

Pic related is what my parents have right now, it's very convenient, requires periodical maintenance like lubrication and thorough cleaning.

Should I get a Bialetti? Or a regular ass drip coffee maker? Or a refurbished automatic machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.moccamaster.com/us/homepage-welcome/
youtube.com/watch?v=EzCdLzCeHlQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espresso#Brewing
amazon.com/Capresso-560-01-Infinity-Grinder-Black/dp/B0000AR7SY/
amazon.com/Melitta-Cone-Filter-Coffeemaker-1-Count/dp/B000MIT2OK/
amazon.com/Bialetti-6-Cup-Stovetop-Espresso-Maker/dp/B000CNY6UK/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx16qSQ_yY
amazon.es/dp/B0055ZGJCS/ref=pe_386191_41384461_TE_item
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use a moka pot for an occasional espresso and a coffee press for my daily morning cup. Never felt the need to get anything more.

>What is the most non-degenerate way of making coffee?

Filter coffee, because it's the most healthy.

But whatever brewing method you choose, the most important thing is to ground your own beans.
Pre-ground goes bad after a couple of days, and pads/cups are a money scam.

What do I grind coffee with? Pic related is annoying to clean all the time.

>Should I get a Bialetti?

Not really.
They brew too hot and without enough pressure to get crema.
They are also quite unhealthy.

>Or a regular ass drip coffee maker?
It's a possibility, buy doing it manually gives you far more control.

>Or a refurbished automatic machine?
Full automatics are a waste of money and don't last very long.

Semi-automatic espresso machines (ie: where you have to fill and tamper the filter yourself) are far more durable.
But a good setup (machine + grinder) costs $600 - $1000

Why isn't a Bialetti healthy?

There are non-aluminum models (Stainless steel) if that's your concern

>Semi-automatic espresso machines (ie: where you have to fill and tamper the filter yourself) are far more durable.

sounds reasonable

I have this, but it's overkill for filter coffee.
I use it for espresso.

>it's very convenient, requires periodical maintenance like lubrication and thorough cleaning.
You're contradicting yourself

what I meant: It's convenient as you push the button and get the coffee, but it also requires maintenance from time to time.

>Why isn't a Bialetti healthy?

Coffee contains a lot of cholesterol.
That's the big health risk.

Different brew methods cause different cholesterol levels.
Filtered coffee has no cholesterol because the paper filter removes it all.
Espresso has some cholesterol, but because the extraction is quite fast and under a low-ish temperature it's not too bad.
Unfiltered boiling methods (french press, turkish, mocha express, etc) have the most cholesterol.

>cholesterol
>unhealthy

I bet all that Mt dew you swig is real good for you.

Anyway, I have a Bunn velocity. Shits based. Makes a pot in less than 2 minutes.

You say no aeropress but they make REALLY good coffee. Combined with a ceramic burr grinder, mmmmm.

Each cup is a lot of work, though.

Heart disease is cause of death #1.

us.moccamaster.com/us/homepage-welcome/

Forget automatic coffee makers, shit tastes fucking awful. We have them all at work, we sell a wide range of very expensive coffee makers and no matter if it's a $2000 Jura or DeLonghi, no matter what beans you use, it tastes like shit. We just use a $200 moccamaster to make good coffee. They are flimsy and not very user friendly but god damnit if they can do one thing right it's making coffee.

Lido ET + aeropress masterrace

percolator coffee maker

>inb4 aeropress or french press, those are gay

If enjoying fantastic coffee at a reasonable investment makes me gay, you better have lube ready when I get to your house OP

>Coffee machines are technology.
At least it's more about technology than watch threads.

No. Coffee does not contain cholesterol.

Coffee contains some lipophilic compounds (cafestol, kahweol) that raise cholesterol levels when consumed. These are trapped in the paper filter. It's unclear whether or not this is bad for you.

I'm not worried about it, personally.

How are espresso machines not technology?

> drip coffee

what's wrong with a French press? Its easy to clean, there's are few parts to break, and I can make cold brew with it.

>People actually fuck around with this shit.

Just put a spoonful of instant coffee in a mug and get on with your day, what's wrong with you?

Thinking of buying a Siroca Crossline, it's only 7,280 yen so about 72 USD.
Full automagic for cheap caffeine fix, just add beans and water.

Instant coffee isn't even real coffee a lot of the times, just coffee flavored powder.

Instant coffee is high in acrylamide, a chemical compound that has been shown to cause cancer in animals. According to the Food and Drug Administration, acrylamide can also cause nerve damage. Acrylamide happens naturally in certain foods during high-temperature heating. Because the presence of acrylamide in food wasn’t discovered until 2002, scientists still don’t know the full extent of its dangers. The amount of acrylamide is measured in ppb, or parts-per-billion. Certain brands and types of instant coffee have very high amounts, compared with ground coffee. One popular brand of instant coffee contains 458 ppb, compared to only 13 ppb in their traditional coffee variety.

nice, pid'ing your silvia?

I work in a mine.

A tiny chance that my coffee might be slightly less good for me is really not high on my list of worries.

I have a Saeco Poemia.

Really happy with it.

If I had three grand I'd go for a super automatic, it's the only meaningful upgrade over this.

This, on top of tasting great you don't need to plug it in or anything, grind your coffee boil your water pour both into your press, let brew, and bam you're done.

You need cholesterol for gainz. Don't be a pussyfaggot.
Also there is a negligible amount of macronutrients in coffee, stop spreading disinformation.
If coffee did have a lot of cholesterol, it wouldn't be near calorieless.
You only get macronutrients in coffee if you add milk/cream and sugar.

What a moka pot makes is not espresso. That requires high pressure for the extraction.

You'd have to drink like six cups of french press every single day to elevate your LDL by a few percent, and the effect would reverse as soon as you stop.

Also got it, except it's a "Mahlkönig" Vario here.

I can recommend this grinder.

Using it with an actually rather cheap Gaggia Classic, which is the worse part of my setup - but okay enough so far.

So... does it make proper espresso, or is this a drip coffee maker?

Because if it's a drip coffee maker, it solves almost nothing, but combines a potential for that cheap ass grinder to fail with a potential for the cheap ass drip coffee maker to fail.

Those end up really sucking.

The metal filter will start to hold flavor after a while, and get generally nasty.

The beans have to sit in the hopper overnight, and tend to absorb water & get stale.

The insides of the thing get covered in condensation.

The grinder isn't going to grind to a consistent size. In no small part to being always humid

The grind & brew drip pots are just truly horrible.

The super-automatic espresso machines are much better. Because the water has to be under pressure for it, they end up sealing it off very well.

Get a super automatic, and if you can, get it from someplace that has a killer return policy, like costco does.

The filters aren't metal.
The bean hopper only holds enough for 1 pot (4 cups), so you have to add them every time before brewing.

I have the Jura Impressa F7 and before that I had some Saeco full automatic.

forgot image

Sweet. I've got the C9 and I love it.

I had a delonghi magnifica for the longest time, and it was also good. I'm a little sad that I had to give back the broken one under the terms of my extended warranty, but it paid for over half my jura so.... I'm not that said.

But the magnifica would have been super hackable. To this day, I'm sure I could have swapped a motor, and re-wired it to an arduino, and it would have worked. Maybe I'll find a busted one for parts super cheap someday.

Rancilio Silvia or bust, it's the only way to get decent coffee under $1000, spend less than the $600 for a Silvia and your only real option is getting a iperespresso

I still have my Saeco, but the grinder doesn't work and it doesn't get very hot anymore. Is there an easy way to fix that?

My F7 is leagues better at the cost of more maintenance. It wants to run cleaning cycles every few weeks and the water tank needs to be cleaned often. Water tank somehow got clogged once with like dust or algae or something idk.

What's your price range? A refurbished jura will run you around $600, and is similar in function to that machine.

Watch the alton brown good eats espresso episode.

Very good, thanks.

Yes, I'm leaning towards refurbished automatic machines. Having a separate grinder + espresso machine seems more expensive.

that's how you get a cold brew.
youtube.com/watch?v=EzCdLzCeHlQ

>lasts for a decade
>no disposable parts or filters
>great coffee
>works on a camp fire
>costs $20 or less

You have to replace the gasket from time to time

Fair enough but it only costs cents

Gotcha you covered

Piston or bust

why not this?
it has better reviews on amazon and it's cheaper

this

coffe from coffe machine can't compare to legit italian expresso - at least you can say it's coffe not some brown shit-water, also pic related

Sooo

French, Moka or Espresso?

answer pls

French press is 100% the way to go. Get an electric kettle too. or a jet boil if you live in the woods.

Why not just buy caffeine pills in bulk?

some people drink coffee for the caffeine and that's fine

but others like me are addicted to the whole process of coffee.

I refuse to do anything in the morning without my coffee. Making it in the morning is almost mechanical.

also, it's almost 6AM, time to make coffee brb

It tastes like ass.

Been there done that, but I like making coffee.

Expresso What else.
>More specifically Portuguese Expresso or Italian, every other expresso is just pressurized pee.

dont need to spend 100 bucks on the god damn machine, just buy good beans.

those machines give me some sort of nostalgia

but gross

>ctrl+f: Brooks
>no results
You guys don't even know about best quality for fewest bucks. Believe me, I'm a barista.

>don't sped $100 on a good machine, spend $100 later on breans

merchant pls.

Just buy a $10 Black and Decker.

I've owned several expensive coffee makers and several cheap coffee makers. Guess which one always breaks first by a mile?

It's almost unbelievable. I've owned the same $10 Black and Decker coffee maker for 4 years now and made a shit-ton of coffee with it. It has a switch on the side. It has one function. If you turn it on, it's making coffee. If you switch it off, it's off.
It evaporates the water using a very simple apparatus with a heating element and no internal tubes that can wear down or break.

The $200 "luxury" coffee maker I bought--that was very well reviewed, by the way, I did research--broke within a year because one of its tubes inside got a leak. It didn't make any better coffee, either.

When it comes to appliances, always buy the simplest type if you want any longevity. A french press is probably even better.

There's something really calming and rejuvenating about being exposed to the burbling sounds and steam and heat of making coffee. I think we have some primordial association with fire elemental/boiling stuff that is very psychologically relieving.

Working at a Starbucks does not make you a barista, you faggot.

Double wall insulated french press
Cuisinart Burr grinder
along with beans from a local shop in Iowa that has two locations and roasts their own beans on premises

(I used to buy the coffee when I visited the shop, now I have to buy it online and have them ship it to me as I'm no longer visiting a customer in that area...)

The quality of the bean does matter quite a bit, I've had $13/lb coffee that I've loved and $20/lb coffee that I've hated (so personal preference does weigh into it).

folgers tastes so good in my $300 coffee machine

Fuck you. I worked with three different machines (one of them was pic related) over the past 4 years in a Café and went to different seminars about coffee. I'm not a pro because I don't do that exclusively for a living but I certainly know my stuff.
The Bialetti Brikka will make the best shots for

I'm with you user, my Dad bought me a $500 coffee machine for christmas, I make him one with it when he comes over, but I honestly use this way more, and did before he bought it.
it cost me $30

Don't do it, it cost shit ton of money, taste like shit.

Keep making normal coffee m8.

OP here. After thinking about all this I have read in this thread, I found that the least complicated, least expensive, least hipsterish and lowest maintenance way of making coffee is having a Bialetti Moka Express and grinding your beans manually with a Hario grinder.

Pros:
- cheap ($70 combined)
- low maintenance (requires changing a $1 gasket every year or so)
- sturdy (Bialettis supposedly last a lifetime and Hario is ceramic, also supposed to be long-lasting)
- doesn't have that pretentious and overly hipster feeling (like e.g. aeropress has) and everyone in Italy uses these

Cons:
- not a real espresso (but If I need that, I can get that at the bar)

For filter coffee? Any cheap burr grinder. The thing you got is trash tier.

You're right, but buy the Bialetti Brikka instead! Get the 2cups version and a fine scale.

POUR OVER MASTER RACE

youll probably be happier with aeropress or a pourover setup if you have really good beans.. if you're happy with random grocery store bought beans, your setup will be fine though

if you're going for good beans, i'd personally recommend a Lido grinder and a Kalita Wave 185 or aeropress or bonavita immersion dripper

also, buy a kitchen scale that weighs 1/10 gram accuracy

>Makes coffee in what seems to be a bathroom

Next you're telling me you use heated piss to make coffee.

It's a section of my kitchen that I think literally used to be a shower, but is now cabinet/storage space.. NYC man.

The cheap ass options still is this one. But I do agree your and 's suggestion are probably better ones if you have a little money.

> legit italian expresso
Is made with a machine and only a machine.

The pot is a "macchinetta" and produces moka - not espresso, because it does not have sufficient pressure for legit italian espresso. Original brand also is still sold as "Moka Express".

Of course you can enjoy Moka or Turkish coffee made from good, properly ground coffee, but "legit espresso" they are NOT.

I make turkish coffee for myself ussually (the serbian variation). All you need is a small pot (ideally a djezva, but my grandma makes in a stainless pot) and a heatsource. Im also trying out roasting it beforehand in the pot very quickly so it doesnt burn, gives it a nutty flavor.

just buy a 2 dollar pourover thing, itll make better coffee, or buy a chemex or aeropress.

Aight then, my bad.

No one posted a Bunn. It's like you guys don't even drink coffee.

> just buy a 2 dollar pourover thing
No, that won't make better coffee.

With the aeropress and a good grinder, *perhaps* you can get a better result for yourself if you also prefer boiled coffee to espresso, but not with a $2 pourover thing.

>America in charge of taste

Your drip/perc coffee is shit, America. It's exclusively for those bereft of wealth and or palate.

watch out with the new models of the gaggia cc actually
since philips bought them it's completely ruined, no more magnetic cross valve means no back flush. it's fucked

I agree, only esspresso has that silky soury taste.

I actually didn't know that... thanks for the warning.

>drinking the shit-tasted jew juice
>not just taking his caffeine dose in a pill

Sure. And it's also simply a matter of definition - espresso is a certain brewing technique (and its resulting coffee), and every other brewing technique just isn't espresso.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espresso#Brewing

>Some pompous asshole on an anonymous image board in charge of taste

By the way, I never said anything about taste, dipshit.

>requires periodical maintenance
That's the biggest problem. They are a maintenance horror. I have a normal filter machine for when I need more than one coffee and a capsule machine for myself alone.

amazon.com/Capresso-560-01-Infinity-Grinder-Black/dp/B0000AR7SY/

amazon.com/Melitta-Cone-Filter-Coffeemaker-1-Count/dp/B000MIT2OK/

amazon.com/Bialetti-6-Cup-Stovetop-Espresso-Maker/dp/B000CNY6UK/

Grinder, drip cone and moka pot cover most of it. If you want proper espresso do more research.

>paying three grand for coffee
Good god. I can go to the local coffee house for long with that money and you actually meet people there and don't have to clean shit machine up afterwards.

And they have a machine far better than that.

Burr mill grinder and a percolator are my tools of choice. I'm pretty simple.

You work in a mine but have time to go on Cred Forums? I call bs.

FYI anyone who bought "coffee" in those vending machines just to let you know its not real coffee but HFCS mix with caffeine added.

If you aren't using a manual grinder and unpowered brewing method you are robbing yourself of the coffee experience. Minimizing effort is not much different than just going to McDonald's to get coffee.

If you get a decent grinder and a $20 French press / pourover cone / Aeropress you will know your at-home coffee is better than anything they could make at a shop.

I have a Lido ET and typically use a French press. I can't believe I wasted time and money on cheaper grinders before this. Lido is worth the money. It might take you years to realize it, but someday you will.

Coffee is good for you, though.

Well, caffeine is too, but coffee is also good independently of caffeine.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/caffeine.shtml

Tea master race here. Only plebs drink coffee.

Found the faggot.

the lido is great for manual.. i have a bunn grinder with Ditting burrs though ()

french press is too sludgy for me.. i prefer a brighter the brighter flavor of filtered coffee (kalita wave pourover or immersion dripper)

This is an absolutely acceptable alternative to my overly specific opinion. I thought about a Bunn. If you can get a good Bunn you don't need to worry about owning a Lido.

I like dark/thick coffee out of a French press for maximum sludginess and lighter roasts from a pourover or in espresso.

whats good coffee machine around 1k
mostly be used to make cappuccino and black coffee

the grinder is at least as important as the machine.. you won't get great espresso consistently for $1000

for great pourover coffee, you can get a very good setup for a few hundred though.. Lido grinder, kalita wave cone, decent kitchen scale, and a goose-neck kettle will do ya

The GS3 makes more sense tbqh

those reviews are bullshit. the 800 series by breville is garbage. also cheap plastic tubing that can't hold heat, a shitty half assed thermocoil heater system, subpar pressure, etc. the rancillo silvia is the gold fucking entry level gold fucking standard for a reason. all brass boiler and brew head, all metal pipes etc.

grinder is MORE important than the machine. you can use a cheap $300 machine to varying degrees of acceptable result if you have a decent grinder and use fresh roasted quality beans

yes but absolute minimum espresso grinder if you want to actually pull any decent shots is going to be ~$300 new (baratza preciso) and even then it's going to be inconsistent as hell

i personally think that if you like pourover as much as espresso, you're in luck because getting consistently good to amazing coffee is MUCH more affordable

> absolute minimum espresso grinder
Graef CM 800 will work and be quite consistent.

For coffee machines, Rancilio Silvia or such.

Add a Mahlkönig / Barazza Vario Grinder and you're around the price you want.

which is why in that case you should prioritize the grinder over the machine

You all seem to be ignoring each other when the original statement was
>grinder is AT LEAST AS important as the machine
and a Lido E/ET for $200 is a much better value than starting at $300 and going upwards for an electric

>Lido E/ET

like Linux hand grinders are good if your time is useless

>implying the extra 6 seconds I spend hand grinding vs machine grinding isn't also the best 6 seconds of my day before lunch

>useless

I think you meant worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx16qSQ_yY
Is this good enough if I just want to get my quick caffeine fix in the morning?
I can get this or some other Japanese coffee maker for pretty cheap.

Will probably just use starbucks breakfast blend from Costco, I know the beans aren't great but at least beans from Costco won't have problems.

I live somewhere in the tropics next to the ocean where it's 30+C 10 months of an year and the humidity is always 70~80+ on the barometer, pretty bad for coffee beans.

There have been reports of little coffee places occasionally having stale/moldy beans because it's so humid and they don't sell fast enough.
Starbucks have virtually killed off all the other Cafes here.

>glass containers
>2016

>I can get this or some other Japanese coffee maker for pretty cheap.
didn't we already shit on this exact model and concept in general further up in the thread?

French press. Masterrace.

Mein negeroos. I've used aeropress solely for like three years now, three to five cups a day. I bought some metal filter pretty quickly for it and it's been a joy since. Usually I grind my beans but lately I've been too lazy and bought factory grinded packages.

I've used the upside down technique for it, I think its better than the original guide.

>tfw only doing the cold method on my french press since i'm too cheap to buy a better kettle

good thing it is still fucking hot as fuck here in october.

oh no, 458ppb, that's like, almost 0.00005%!

you guys know you're allowed to browse/post on /ck/, right?

don't give me this niggardly horse shit about how the board is bad. it's bad because shitty people like you post your food/cooking threads on other boards.

Oooh a coffee thread!

I don't know much about coffee machines or what's the best as far as beans and whatnot but I have some questions.

Funds are limited and all I'm looking for is something that I can make a cup or two throughout the day (16oz cups) without having to use the machine I currently have that takes forever. I've looked at french presses and other things but have no idea what's good and what isn't. I've also never tried grinding beans myself so that'd also be something I'm interested in, so any suggestions for me?

Amazon preferably too :)

I love how this whole thread is mostly people pretending to be rich by posting stock photos of thousand dollar machines and circle jerking.

Only a few people actually posted actual photos of their machines.

With my average daily consumption that would be
706,460ppb per year, I've been drinking coffee for the last 26 years which would make 18,367,960ppb if I only drank instant.

Your 0.00005*183,367,960 is still 918.398.

your numbers don't make sense, just because you had more coffee doesn't mean this component had a higher ppb

ppb is a like a percentage (only per billion, not hundred)
it's not a measure of volume or weight

for your numbers to make sense, you'd need to involve volume (such as starting with the volume of a teaspoon of instant coffee, presumably the original text is referring to the dry granules, though it doesn't specify)

You do realize that the Proposition 65 warning label applies when acrylamide levels reach 275ppb right??

NIOSH and OSHA has set exposure limits at 0.03mg/m3 per day.

I thought coffee was usually measured by the standard cup which is 8oz? A coffee mug typically contains 16oz, That's how much single packets of instant coffee makes too.

Meant packets of instant coffee makes 8oz/1cup.

i don't know about where you live, but individual packets is unusual and only seen with special flavours or the like
from what i've seen, regular instant coffee granules is more commonly is larger containers

Well, you have a bunch of suggestions for grinders in the thread. I'm with the Vario users.

A french press isn't really a particularly fast way to brew coffee. A espresso machine is. The actual brewing only takes seconds with these.

Some espresso machines take a few minutes to warm up to ideal brewing temperature, but you could have it on a timer so it's already warm when you wake up / come home. Or just switch it on before you get dressed/shower / get undressed.

Well I live in a place where the large jars aren't very popular due to the high humidity making everything harden and chunk up within days so everything is in packets.

If you want anything decent, you should probably get an espresso machine (or get over whatever issue you have with presses). You can still make drip-style coffee with them, just add water afterward. But you also get the benefits of being able to make most of the other things in the pic. Cheapest route to make them is with an aeropress and a hand-held milk frother. The more expensive option is an espresso machine with a steamer.

Most drip coffee is the same shit. You're not getting any difference from an expensive percolator besides it looking cool. Though, you can get commercial-grade machines that force the water through the grinds with pressure instead of just relying on gravity, those are better than just letting gravity do the work.

Drink straight up black coffee, raw and untamed, no pansy sugar and milk hipster shit.

Dark and bitter like mah soul.

Even if you're doing that you'd be better off with Turkish style coffee.

"machine"

Best technology is still French press, stovetop espresso maker, stovetop percolator, or ceramic or steel drip triangle filter thingy user.

Nothing to break or wear out, just need water and fire.

>adding fucking spices to coffee
>needing sugar
The Finns make the best coffee of that sort, same syle as cowboy coffee. Put the grounds into a pan and settle them with an eggshell.

Drink tea

T e a

Those are optional. It's more about the method of preparation and the fact that Turkish coffee uses very, very fine grounds.

>stovetop espresso maker
I share your overall enthusiasm for simple tools but you are wrong if you think a moka pot makes espresso

If you're feeling adventurous then you need to try out Vietnamese coffee. I work near china town and the moment I tried it for the first time I fell in love.

Pic related, you its called a "Phin". You scoop some Cafe du Monde brand coffee in there and pour some boiling water over it and let it drip. If you like it sweet you put some condensed milk in it. Its strong and it makes some great iced coffee too.

May not be a coffee maker but its cheap enough to try at least once

I'm sorry to invade your echo chamber but expensive coffee machines are pseudo tech, you can achieve near identical results with a french press and a burr grinder, one of those fancy Italian espresso kettles if you want to push the boat out. Don't support this over engineered BS.

Does it come in a color thats not chrome

>come in a color thats not chrome
it's stainless steel user

the material is that color

why, does it clash with your dragon dildo or drapes?

>sweet coffee
Fucking pansy asians.
You should drink chocolate milk instead.

>If you like it sweet

Keyword is "if"

As far as I'm aware most Vietnamese drink it black

in the evenings
coffee in the morning

>tfw you don't like coffee all that much but enjoy the manual labor of grinding your own beans

>Why not just buy caffeine pills in bulk?
Because caffeine powder is stronger, and as long as you aren't retarded and actually measure it out properly you can get a great kick.

am i the only one here who's got a clooney?

those are fucking shit. basically a hot water dispenser and a capsule of freeze dried coffee

meh, the coffee is pretty good and it's really convenient to use.

shit taste

you know there's like 15 different tastes, right?

You want an electric burr grinder friend. I promise. Hand grinding gets fucking tedious every day.

>tfw keurig vue non-DRM with a refillable vue cup to use my own coffee for super fast cups of good brew

I tried the premade cups that came with the machine and I wasn't a fan because they taste like freeze dried instant coffee crystals, but using my own it really doesn't taste much different than my French press

why would it, a keurig is just a fucking how water heater not an actual espresso machine

My ex had this exact one, it was pretty great.

Pic related, it's her.

more

Does anyone have this image in a readable quality?

Vietnamese is my shit, hell yes. Pourover is better for a day to day basis, as far as I'm concerned.

what the fuck are these things you are posting, here where i am most people just have these

i just bought this one tbqh

amazon.es/dp/B0055ZGJCS/ref=pe_386191_41384461_TE_item

"Most people" tend to choose the worst options about everything