How can I sue Google for discrimination?

How can I sue Google for discrimination?

Now Cred Forums, before you read this, think of a person that has interned at Google/Facebook/Apple.

I have friends that gotten internships/co-op at Apple/Google/Amazon/Facebook. They literally ONLY hire minorities, I swear to god.
I'm a white male and I've gotten rejected from ALL of them despite doing well on the interviews.
I somehow gotten an internship at Uber and intern wise it's like 5% white male. I swear all these high tech companies are discriminating against white males for internships because they need minorities and females to hit their discrimination quota and it's fucking bullshit.

Again Cred Forums, What color was that person that interned at Google/Facebook/Apple? Were they female?

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.microsoft.com/students/explore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>say your gay in the interview
>become a minority
>???
>Profit

Next time, put your religion as Judaism and you'll have no trouble getting hired.

>Sue for hiring minorities and wimmenz
Not going to happen.
Affirmative action exists literally to do that very thing, it doesn't matter if it's massively unfair to you.

but if they're hiring minorities to reach their quota, doesn't it mean the majority is white males?

claim you are transsexual

Look into getting out of the west, it's going down the shitter quickly

What a shame not having a meritocracy. Perhaps if America was great again you could have a chance.

>hire based on sex and skin color instead of competency and experience
>while also having the nerve to call it "equal"
makes me sick

yes, and it's still discrimination

i interned at google, i'm white. Git gud faggot

whats your last name?

subtle

Transgender. Transgender is the correct answer.

I work at Google. I'm an asian male. 90% of my coworkers are either white or asian males. It sounds like you were just shit in your interviews.

>So what if businesses turn away gays, Muslims or other unwanted customers? Companies are free do what they want, this is a capitalist country!
>Waaaaah, waaaaah, why doesn't X company take me? So racist!

>So what if businesses turn away gays, Muslims or other unwanted customers? >Companies are free do what they want, this is a capitalist country!

Said no one ever.

Rather than blaming multiculturalism have you considered that maybe you overestimate yourself and that all your problems are your own fault?

Or you just suck

>Said no one ever.

Under what cave have you been living? Never read about the Christian cake shop refusing service to a gay couple? And some shop owner kicking out a woman wearing a burqa?

All Republicans/conservatives quickly jumped to support these businesses, claiming "the right to refuse service" or "a company decides it's policy", yet these same people are seen crying about multiculturalism when big companies do not accept them.

>Never read about the Christian cake shop refusing service to a gay couple? And some shop owner kicking out a woman wearing a burqa?

You're conflating two entirely different things. I know it may appear the same to you because you likely only see one thing - color of people and/or their race.

The Christian cake shop example was not hiring people based on skin/race/etc for a job. They were providing a service and they have a right to refuse that service how they see fit. They have the right to refuse a nazi wanting a swastika cake, do they not? They have a right to refuse a devil worshipper wanting a pentagram cake, do they not? On the flip side, we have campus events, feminist groups etc. openly discriminating against white males, charging them more than double price compared to every other minority for silly shit, but that's okay isn't it? Even still, refusing business is not the same as discriminating when it comes to hiring for a job. There are supposed to be laws against such thing, but no. It's okay if it's a white male because your country has been usurped by those that have stolen it from you. You have willingly lost your place as any sort of powerhouse any more simply because of a deluded appeal to utopia. No wonder Trump has gotten so popular, it is because you are so mediocre at anything but pointless waste and war.

My friend, capitalism > your feelings. You can't advocate forcing a certain company to do something, yet be okay with it doing something else that someone else might consider wrong.

Let me tell you one thing buddy, companies do not give a fuck about race, gender or religion. They only care about one thing, MONEY. Company policies shift according to cultural and societal values. Companies with a workforce composed only of white males are seen in a negative light today, and this might cause a company to lose profit. What does it do? It opts for a quota in order to reach a certain level of diversity, which gives the company a positive image and produces more profit.

You shouldn't be crying because of companies shifting their methods to gain more profit, you should instead concentrate your rage on cultural and societal trends. Tough luck friendo, capitalism works that way. Can't fight progress forever, can you?

>"The Jewish conspiracy is why I can't get ahead!"

No. Pretty sure you just suck, OP. You can't blame the Jews forever.

>My friend, capitalism > your feelings.

Hmm, yes. Whatever.

I run my own company but what do I know? Being forced to hire not on merit but color/ethnicity is the biggest crock of shit and it pains me when good people are put into the bin because of a forced quota.

If anything, I am concerned about fairness. If 100% of those applying for and got the job were either black, blue, yellow, white or purple I would have no issue if it was based on their merit and thus worthiness for the position.

no, just look at the photos of these 'interns'

There is no fucking fairness in life. Diversity hires bring more value to the company from positive PR and not hiring them would be simply uncapitalistic.

:All candidates who meet the above criteria may apply. We especially encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in engineering, including women, Native-Americans, African-Americans, Hispanics, Veterans and students with disabilities.

careers.microsoft.com/students/explore

What is your point?

> tfw you have to break your spine to be on equal footing with jamal
baka desu senpai

Why are you aiming to be on equal footing with Jamal? That's a pretty low bar.