I finally fixed my Apple Thunderbolt Display's glare issue!

Pic related.

You didn't finally fix it. You were posting this pants on head retarded thing months ago.

"That's not covered under our warranty. Thank you for using our customer service help line. Goodbye!"

What was the issue? That you didn't like the bezel?

>Apple
Found your problem.

Nice blog pal, now kindly fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

>bezel
It's a big piece of Gorilla glass and I hated it.

I had to color the whole thing in with a marker too.

Why are you posting this again? We didn't give a shit that you actually did it months ago and we don't give a shit now.

Oh. I see.

You shouldn't have bought an Apple if you didn't want it to be shiny.

why are all you chinks and pajeets so mad?

Because this is like the 10th time you've posted it, starting a few months ago, and you're acting like you just did it. Not to mention the fact that you ruined a $1000 monitor.

You know that glass is probably the main reason that display is so expensive, so why take it off? Just turn off some lights or close blinds if you have glare problems like a normal human being.

>Because this is like the 10th time you've posted it, starting a few months ago, and you're acting like you just did it.

I posted it exactly twice before today. You must have no life. Anywhere where did I say I "just" did it?

>Not to mention the fact that you ruined a $1000 monitor.

How's it ruined? I frankly increased the value.

>Just turn off some lights or close blinds
It's not that simple user. It's part of an overall plan to reduce all glare as much as possible.

I already have Kodak 18% grey walls.

>Anywhere where did I say I "just" did it?
Saying you finally fixed something implies you just did it.
>How's it ruined? I frankly increased the value.
I'd love to see you try to even break even with that atrocity

I think it looks better, like something out of a dank access tunnel on a grotty old spaceship.

Retro-grunge cyberpunk.

>Just turn off some lights or close blinds if you have glare problems like a normal human being.
This. I've used glossy displays plenty of times. So long as your space isn't excessively bright and you don't have light (even blinds) directly behind you, it's fine.

>I already have Kodak 18% grey walls.
>walls >anything but white
Quick way to a dreary room.

>break even
On what, my initial investment?

That'll happen in 30 years as with all Apple hardware.

>getting rid of computers
You think I'm just some pleb who has one computer? I have the first computer I ever owned, the first laptop I ever owned, the *best* laptop I ever owned, the worst computer I ever owned...

kek, sure thing bud

You clearly have autism if you think it's a good idea to post your shitty niche 'look I broke my $1000 monitor' garbage 3 times.

>Quick way to a dreary room.
Nice color critical environment buuuuuuuuud.

>You clearly have autism
It's entirely possible but I'm an amateur lay Scientologist so I won't let one of those head shrinking kikes near me.

bunp this is important

No, it fucking isn't. It's a shitty repost thread and you should feel bad.

oh yeah better not take space away from the Smartphone General™ Brought to you by Samsung™ and Google™

It's a more interesting thread than hearing for the third time how you pried a piece of glass off the front of an Apple™ monitor.

How so?

Topics there vary. People post problems. Others solve them, or try to.

Here you've pried a piece of glass off something. While it is a hack and might improve the monitor's picture, it's still a simple action and not all that interesting, especially after a few previous runs of the same thread.