Tfw I'm an audiophile with golden ear but the other normies can't understand me

>tfw I'm an audiophile with golden ear but the other normies can't understand me

Other urls found in this thread:

audiophile.rocks
youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wats his setup kappa

What the fuck are you doing?!? Get those cables properly leveled

>I can objectively hear better than you

why the hell would you have cables that thick if the connection is going to be that thin?

What's your carbon footprint fatboy?

Same reason we have gold aged connectors

classic

Insulation.

>20 cm of insulation
>connectors are just bare metal exposed to background radiation

Why don't we just deport all audiophiles

The true irony of the audiophile meme is that a huge amount of audiophiles at 40+. At that age your hearing sensitivity is noticeably less acute.

Mfw your fags hearing will never be as good as mine
Mfw I can hear the difference between 160kbits and 161kbits

using lain to shitpost is illegal

The human ear cant hear more than 16 kilobit per second anyway

>you cant protect your music from cosmic rays

the audiophile life is hard

I'm a nighty elf with black ears but the dark brotherhood cant understand me

wat do

You do realise there's a whole thousand fucking bits between 160kbits and 161kbits, right?
People with good hearing can tell between 500 bits difference, I can do about 20.
Have you considered registering yourself as legally hard of hearing?

>Not taping rocks to your cables

What the hell is he listening to? The death rattle of a thousand children?

His wife and his wife's daughter sucking big nigger dicks.

Wouldn't it have been better if the cable went right across instead of in an arc?

It looks like it's physically hurting him...

Is he oke?

Reza Aslan's arguments

the true irony of the audiophile meme is that they spend many times more on their setups than the professionals that mix and master the music they listen to and are actively laughed at by them.

Looks like this guy is getting a really bad blowjob.

Death Grips

>muh hearing
ABX test or bust

>got forty thousand dollar DAC with power brick for ten thousand and pre-power brick for seven thousand
>sounds the same as $99 Shiit Modi

how do you proceed with your life after that?
you either rub it every day or find another hobby after that

Toroidal transfo are meme?

pls

kek

No, it would be exactly the same.

>Listening to digital music
FUCKING DISGUSTING EW FUCK OFF AND LITSEN TO VINYL U GIV AUDIOPHILES BAD NAME AAAAAAAAHHHHH

>you don't understand gravity
>g=9.81m/s^2
>oh ok

But that's not how it fucking works at all

Sell it for what you can

Came here to say this.
Most music is mixed and mastered on equipment that sound very different than what audiophiles use, and is made to sound good for the average listener (they even keep shitty meme speakers like the NS10s so that they can make it sound good on whatever shitty speakers normal people use).

Some would even argue that these expensive "sound-enhancing" speakers and headphones actually ruin the sound by changing it into something different than what the musician/engineer intended it to be.

Not to mention all the placebo stuff that those who make the actual music they listen to don't even think about kek.

Also those who listen to modern music on analog gear (because muh warmth) when the songs originate from a digital file anyway.

The arc gives it a more warm sound.

To be honest, I sort of want to be an audiophile just for the A E S T H E T I C S of audiophile equipment.

>he doesn't properly insulate his room

underappreciated post.

Hello /g
here my old 70' amp
still wok very well

Buyers Market

guess what, this is why picture is related to the post

sorry you can't , you'll never be a true audiophile like me , you'll never know how it FEELS you'll just be another pretender normie that comes into my gym and humiliates himself with his lack of natural gifts and blessings

$1200 headphones. They're incredibly shitty, they screech and beep and other retarded shit. If someone has the video link, it's worth a watch.

>1in thick cable
>1mm thick channels inside amp circuitry

Are audiophiles that retarded

audiophile.rocks
formerly known as Coconut audio

enjoy

They are more efficient because the round shape does not leak flux as much as do square ones, because the flux is hitting a 90 degree bend.

But they are sure as hell more expensive.

I feel like they did a typo on that price even for snake oil this price is fucking ridiculous.

Is it true that Coconut Audio was just some Cred Forumsentooman making fun of audiophile with a website full of obvious bullshit, but then he started to receive a lot of real orders so he went with it and made a lot of money?

>2016
>being an audiophile

youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE

The fuck?

Why?

Lost

they're crystals, and it's to take out the bad energies from background radiation

For real, I've already got decent hand-me-down equipment for TV. But my PC has has a £20 logitech 2.1 setup from 6 years ago, I'm tempted to get some reasonably priced speakers and a cheap amp because silver boxes are sexy.

this = crazy

skrillex?

Cuz audiophiles don't know shit about electronics. Otherwise they wouldn't buy all those gimmicks

To someone who doesn't understant digital transfer?

One can wonder if Ultrasone the brand that dude in the web is listening to hasn't sued him yet for brand defamation.

>web
*webm

Stupid phone autocorrect.

Negative reviews are protected under the First, as long as they are not false.

#
>silver
why not black? silver won't make match your PC monitors

This. I paid $100 for banana-plugged audiophile cables, didn't hear a difference compared standard copper wire. But they look nice. Not the worst money I've wasted in my life. Also I now know better to not spend 30k on Nordost cables.

>using wood to hold your cables
Dude, you need the ceramic pucks. Theres no way around it. With that current setup, you might as well not even bother.

its too bad you audiophiles dont know SHIT about music.

literally jack shit about pythagorean tuning or perfect intervals or intonation

fucking kill yourselves you "golden ear" know nothings. musicians have the REAL golden ear, and we laugh loudly when you play music through your electric-powered conic rubber sound-replicator. You will NEVER. i REPEAT NEVER!!!!! Be able to replicate the beautiful perfect naturally occurring waves of the world with your shitty technology.

ayy lmao

>can't tell the difference between 192 and 320
Maybe my ears have autism

They actually do hear the difference.
>b-but placebo!
It's real to them and they paid for the experience.

your ears need to be trained

It looks like silica for reduce humidity

>especially given their price!
Even if you believed this bullshit I can't imagine calling this being a better value than two ceramic coffee mugs holding up your cables. You could even run the cable through the finger loop for a better hold.

You okay man?

DESU I just buy the cables because they look nice.

dunno about the latter or him being a Cred Forumsentooman but yes it was a joke

>run the cable through the finger loop
And create an em loop similar to that of transformers, plz.

ok Im done memeing now, I was making fun of audio autists with the bunch things, they actually buy those, and at a higher price iirc.
I had a post showing a screenshot of one of them buying "premium audio grade sata cables" or some shit. It was expensive as fuck and not even for sale anywhere. One of them gave a good review of the soandso cables, another replies "where can I buy them" and an account with the soandso name actually replies "message me to process the order".
I deleted the screenshot but someone might have saved it.

>pythagorean tuning
>perfect intervals

wanna know how I can tell that you understand literally nothing about music theory and just like to throw around buzzwords to feel smart? boy, tell me more about how nice CHROMATICISM is and how great the POLYRHYTHM sounds in this piece and don't even get me started on MODALITY because I just can't stop jizzing once I do!

in any case I do agree with what you're saying to an extent, I've observed that most audiophiles have really shitty taste in music but that's kind of expected given the nature of purely acoustic recordings of REAL instruments playing REAL works - they simply do not benefit as much from fancier headphones as digitally produced/heavily mastered tracks

either way the bozo listening to EDM, Kpop, anime soundtracks or some other dogshit on his LCD-3s is ultimately going to have a less fulfilling experience than the patrician enjoying Panathenaenzug (a composition I'm sure you aren't familiar with and never would have been if I hadn't mentioned it) on his SHP9500s. my preferred recording of it sounds just as good on my SR850s as it does on my HD600s... bummer.

but that's life! some people really like ketchup on their steaks. who gives a fuck? they're going to be just as happy as you are if not happier so it's hard to judge who really wins in the end and if you actually worry about that shit then you've probably already lost anyways

I heard golden ear floorstanders they weren't that great

There's only one result in youtube for that. Top hipster.

I get 137 results with the first page having 7 performances of it

I want to get in on this. Grab some ducttape, some salt, roll it around a power cord and sell it to some audiophile for insane markup under the guise of it reducing the amount of feedback of earth's magnetic field on the quality of the audio.

>user calls people fag, because they're deluded
>another user calls that user a fag, because he's deluded, but also claims he himself is not judgmental

come on children

Bump

There's really not enough difference between 192 and 320 for you to care so it's best you are completely unable to notice any difference. This just means you get to enjoy smaller file sizes.

Audio snobbery ruins the enjoyment of what is literally just another entertainment medium

>get some decent mid range headphones that cost like 100bux
>listen to the music through whatever will power them well enough
>sit back and enjoy yourself

Cred Forums never learns it's lesson. Don't start a fight with audiophiles. They can't lose. They're lossless.

>Don't start a fight with audiophiles. They can't lose. They're lossless.

I want to kiss you.

Das rite

Congratulations on writing the most pretentious thing I have ever read.