/BST/ Battlestations

Hello Everynyan!! How are you?

image limit reached, lets do it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Altra-Dakota-L-Shaped-Bookshelves-Russet/dp/B009YPRRZ8/
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rare-IBM-Coffe-Mug-Pen-Holder-Lot-Hank-Garrow-Jack-Newcomb-NSD-/322277815438?hash=item4b0941348e:g:IIwAAOSwgQ9VyYQY
pcpartpicker.com/list/MmKVFd
icanvas.com/canvas-print/blood-in-the-grass-sjs64#1PC3-36x12
ibuypower.com/Store/Intel-Z170-Core-i5-Configurator/W/338999
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit.. its the same 12 people posting the same fucking pics..

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

my shitstation

New monitor's arriving monday

>those potted plants

my workstation and the wife's, she gets my old equipment when I upgrade. I'm an asshole.

No you're economical.

how do you like working with a 60% keyboard? Just ordered a 70% one.

Do you have functions for the home, end, del, etc. keys?

Agreed. /bst/ is a fucking cancer of this board.

at least it's contained to 1-2 threads. Would you prefer every other thread to be: "Hey how do you like my workstation / gaming setup?"

This, it's a containment thread, let it be.

thanks senpai, makes me feel a little better about giving my wife my hand-me-downs

Want to trade mugs?

unless you wait a decade between upgrades even something 2-3 years old will be good enough for 90% of things, and gaming no problem with a halfway decent GPU.

If you're giving her a core 2 quad and HDD and a 19" 1280x1024 TN LCD, then you're an asshole.

If it's a ~2012 or so intel/amd with a mid range GPU and an SSD, it's just fine.

I know I need to move them into proper pots just haven't gotten around to it yet
I like it a lot once you get used to it you'll find it hard to go back. My kb does have all the normal function keys yes I think most do not sure though

hey, I have the same mug

yeah, she doesn't have a ssd, just a 500gb hdd. I'm a dick, been thinking about upgrading my ssd though so she can have one. everything else is decent though, other than the mismatched monitors.

Post your junk drawers

my whole house is junk drawers, that would take a long time.

You made me realize I'm disorganized as fuck too. I have /k/ shit mixed with Cred Forums shit and Cred Forums shit all over the place.

Early today!

8/10

4/10 humble

6/10 aesthetic wise however it is quite comfy lookin also MAGA

7.5/10

5.5/10

Yeah ssd's are cheap as fuck these days, even if you dont get an upgrade you can get one for the boot drive for like $50.

>When you go through your wires box and find 12GA slugs in the box

oi

Not an audiophile so the speakers are just weird to me. The amount of shortcuts on your desktop gave me physical pain. The background is nice. Chair looks comfy. Not sure what you use your pc for so can't really comment on the specs. Like the minimalist design though, other than your horrible shortcuts.

7/10, 9/10 if you clean up those shortcuts

I'm the 7.5, care to elaborate? Actually looking for criticism desu, I'm not all that happy with my setup.

what bike you got

I doubt he's an "audiophile" either, or if he is, he's clueless.

They just big cool looking speakers imo.

had to take a picture because you hit me right on the money,

this is one of my cable drawers

He claims they are only used when he is in bed. Not at his desk.

HD Softail Fatboy.

It's a fun bike, I like cruising but its pretty boring unless you're riding with friends.

Looking to get a R1 in the near future.

I like cruisers but they're only good for . . . cruising.

See, told you I wasn't an audiophile, I play an instrument but I guess my hearing damage and tinnitus makes it so I can't really tell the difference between a $100 pair of headphones and a $1000 professional setup.

made a mistake, they're buckshot and not slugs.

you were close though

But where are the dragon dildos?

Thanks guys
Cred Forums once again motivates me to clean my room
Cheers

I spend too much on /k/, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums shit to afford dragon dildos.

forgot /o/, bunch of /o/ money down the drain too

Welp pcsing this month to ft campbell shiiiiet

Looks good.

What mic?

Need to download more RAM.

KB+Mouse need to be moved over to the left more, too much unused space on your mousepad.

Not a fan of the red internals.

WTF is going on with that laptop?

Tfw don't want to post because my two monitors are different and results in -4 points

Bought a sweet M-audio Projectmix control surface for $100 bucks today
My desk space is fucking evaporating
Help

A whole giant monitor just for spotify?

Unless you're a daily reenacter those utes should probably be in your closet. Grab SKS go innawoods doesn't mean right now, you have time to prep.

Whats in the giant box?

shit place for booze.

Dog tags on the ceiling makes you look like a tryhard

buy a small shelf for your router, and store your boots and "go-fasts" in your closet

The dying plants . . . why?

You need a larger desk, like at least cubicle sized.

Why two keyboards?

That rug must be a bitch when you roll back in your chair.

Seriously, get a larger desk.

Why only soundproofing on one wall?

>soundproofing
Gets me every time
>dying plants
That's what happens when you don't water them
>two keyboards
I count three, two are synthesizers, one is a midi keyboard
Rug? Na my legs fit snugly under my desk so I never roll back
>larger desk
I'm pretty sure this is one of the largest desks you can buy in this triangular configuration, I just have too much shit

TLDR
:^)

>A whole giant monitor just for spotify?
Obviously not. yes I generally have a maximized spotify windows on the big screen, but I usually have Youtube/twitch/netflix going on Or I'll use it to read an article in between loading in games

>Unless you're a daily reenacter those utes should probably be in your closet. Grab SKS go innawoods doesn't mean right now, you have time to prep.
Are you referring to my uniforms? Because if you are then no, unless I actually do work I just put them up to wear in the morning. The current job I'm doing is inside a huge AC scif where I sit at a desk for a few hours max. Otherwise I have no idea wtf "utes" are, I've never heard that term before.

>Whats in the giant box?
A bunch of module books on various shit from logic to programming to networking, etc. And more military gear, gonna start loading stuff into it soon actually.

>shit place for booze.
Meh.

>Dog tags on the ceiling makes you look like a tryhard
Okay? When i stand up from bed in the morning they're right infront of my face so i never forget to put them on. Chill.

>buy a small shelf for your router, and store your boots and "go-fasts" in your closet
No, I'm moving soon, and even then I still wouldn't buy a shelf for it lol. And as far as the boots go, na.

look into u shaped desks, your work environment looks cramped. You can get rid of the grey desk on the left

>>Unless you're a daily reenacter those utes should probably be in your closet. Grab SKS go innawoods doesn't mean right now, you have time to prep.
>Are you referring to my uniforms?
If you think that's the current U.S. Army uniform then yes, I was in the MUHREENS so never work an army uniform but that looks nothing like the uniforms that I've seen.
>Because if you are then no, unless I actually do work I just put them up to wear in the morning. The current job I'm doing is inside a huge AC scif where I sit at a desk for a few hours max.
You're not in the army
>Otherwise I have no idea wtf "utes" are, I've never heard that term before.
You're definitely not in the army. I know you're going to continue being a fraud so have some knowledge. The word "utes" comes from the term "boots and utes", which is the type of gear we wore for pt depending on the day. "boots and utes" was no blouse, boots, and your cammi (or utility, hence "utes") pants.
>>Whats in the giant box?
>A bunch of module books on various shit from logic to programming to networking, etc. And more military gear, gonna start loading stuff into it soon actually.
sure thing
>>shit place for booze.
>Meh.
don't spill it
>>Dog tags on the ceiling makes you look like a tryhard
>Okay? When i stand up from bed in the morning they're right infront of my face so i never forget to put them on. Chill.
Again, not in the army. Only boots and wannabees wear their dog tags.
>>buy a small shelf for your router, and store your boots and "go-fasts" in your closet
>No, I'm moving soon, and even then I still wouldn't buy a shelf for it lol. And as far as the boots go, na.
You're trash, stop being a stolen valor faggot.

lol? You fo real? Considering you just stated you're in the marines how are you in any place to say otherwise in reference to the Army.
>TFW Marines are at the Scif too.

>If you think that's the current U.S. Army uniform then yes, I was in the MUHREENS so never work an army uniform but that looks nothing like the uniforms that I've seen.
It is the current U.S. Army uniform you dwit. UCP/Multicam/Scorpian(OCP) are all Authorized for wear during transition stage.

>The word "utes" comes from the term "boots and utes"
Still have never heard the term lol, and unless we're doing field/combat training we don't train in full uniform we have pt uniforms lol

>You're not in the army
k

>sure thing
k

>Again, not in the army. Only boots and wannabees wear their dog tags.
lol is that the typical reason for marines? Because even marines I meet in the scif in the Naval base across the street wear them. Idk how regulations play for the Marines, but we are required to wear them and honestly it's not a bother, only bitches cry about them.

>You're trash, stop being a stolen valor faggot.
lol, you can't be this retarded, I'm being baited right?

wew lawd.

What would you recommend I approve aesthetically? Other than potting plants and straightening up obviously. Don't have the best eye just looking for some advice on how to improve setup desk is pretty large L shape so I have more space than pictured to move things

*improve don't know what's wrong with me tonight

> (You)
> (You)
>lol? You fo real? Considering you just stated you're in the marines how are you in any place to say otherwise in reference to the Army.
>>TFW Marines are at the Scif too.
Was, I EAS'd in 2011
>>If you think that's the current U.S. Army uniform then yes, I was in the MUHREENS so never work an army uniform but that looks nothing like the uniforms that I've seen.
>It is the current U.S. Army uniform you dwit. UCP/Multicam/Scorpian(OCP) are all Authorized for wear during transition stage.
Wow, just googled it and you're right. When I got out y'all were wearing that shit grey cammo uniforms. Your blouse / trousers do match up to the current uniform. I'm fucking retarded.
>>The word "utes" comes from the term "boots and utes"
>Still have never heard the term lol, and unless we're doing field/combat training we don't train in full uniform we have pt uniforms lol
Was an 0352 ( TOW Gunner) We did PT in full uniform or "Boots and Utes", guess you might not have heard the term unless you're infantry
>>You're not in the army
>k (I rescind this statement, sorry)
>>sure thing
>k (Again, sorry)
>>Again, not in the army. Only boots and wannabees wear their dog tags.
>lol is that the typical reason for marines? Because even marines I meet in the scif in the Naval base across the street wear them. Idk how regulations play for the Marines, but we are required to wear them and honestly it's not a bother, only bitches cry about them.
Guess the infantry is more lax, not sure what your MOS is but only admin fags and boots in my unit wore their dog tags, we already had one in our boot, didn't need another.
>>You're trash, stop being a stolen valor faggot.
>lol, you can't be this retarded, I'm being baited right?
>wew lawd.
Again, I fucked up, y'all were wearing grey crap when I got out.

yeah I have that shit in my closet which I just collects dust now lol.

I'm commo, but even when I got sent down to an Infantry company they didn't even call them that, might just be marines?

Its not that its lax, its just that for us they will spot check us randomly. Like its needed for work like a fucking CAC card is.

> (You)
>yeah I have that shit in my closet which I just collects dust now lol.
well I'm glad yall got away from that grey garbage, it looked like shit
>I'm commo, but even when I got sent down to an Infantry company they didn't even call them that, might just be marines?
possibly, it's been called that from boot camp up until I EAS'd
>Its not that its lax, its just that for us they will spot check us randomly. Like its needed for work like a fucking CAC card is.
We always had to have our CAC cards on us, but the tags in the boot were enough

I want to get a new desk to upgrade my shitty 48x20" cramped space. Is amazon.com/Altra-Dakota-L-Shaped-Bookshelves-Russet/dp/B009YPRRZ8/ decent? Does anyone have any better recommendations?

your number rating system exchanges no information other than your vague general opinion.

depends on your needs. how many monitors do you have? Do you want your desktop on your desktop? Do you game an require a large amount of desk space saved for your mouse? Do you need desk space for things other than your PC?

I have a U shaped desk and fucking love it, I use the L shaped part for my pc shit and the last I shaped part for documents and other crap.

It all depends on your needs.

then you do it better faggot, at least he is helping

see that shit is dumb as fuck. We had 2 uniforms, 1 for fall / winter, and 1 for spring / summer (woodland & desert, both MARPAT). not like a gajillion shitty uniforms.

Well the UCP aka grey digitals are what we are ditching and we realize how retarded it was.

The multicam is what we used for any deployments to the middle east because UCP was fucking horrid.

OCP is what we are switching over to completely for garrison and combat deployments. So no more Multicam or digitals from now on, just One work uniform.

>OCP
I meant Scorpian, my bad

I have one monitor but I'm looking to hook up my old one as well. I have a 60% keyboard so I've got plenty of mouse room regardless of what I do. I may end up installing a drawer too since there's one on my local craigslist for like $15. I'd like to keep my PC on my desk but I may end up shoving in in one of those shelves. With my current setup, there is literally no room since I have a 24" screen and my desktop right next to it and I have a core v1 so it's a little bit wider than most PCs. My monitor, PC, and Speakers are like 49" and my desk is only 48" so there is a bit of overhang on both sides. I'd like to be able to set up my second monitor and be able to actually put my Surface on my desk without having to put it in front of my monitor. This L desk is bigger so that shouldn't be an issue.

Space wise, I think it should be plenty since I plan on setting my monitors in the corner and my PC in the shelf or under the desk.

All the desks at work are U shaped and I love it but ever since I moved desks, I'm stuck treating it like two small L-desks since there is a big-ass load bearing column right in the middle of it. I could move but then I have to set up a new PC and share with someone else. It's not that big of a deal.

Anyway, I'd love a U shape at home but I don't think I have the room for it unless I downsize beds; I have a shitty 500 sq feet one bedroom apartment. Besides, the old desk is sturdy as fuck and I can always add it on to make a U shaped desk later if I get the room for it since they are the same height (or close enough anyway).

nice patriotic coaster oregon bro
you need a coaster
0/10 no coaster

Happy birthday, Cred Forums.

god i need to work on my cable management.

cable management goat

wots that dope wood frame keyboard?

Where can I buy these door knob things?

happy birthday user!
hello fellow flfag :^)

Ah another warthog owner and apparent sim fan. Nice to see another one man.

from the leather club, two blocks down

I cleared 6-7 cables from under my table, removed the dead stereo amp. Feels good to reduce all the clutter.

Is that a hard mouse pad? How do you like it compared to soft ones?

Yeah, Func 1030. Ever since I got my hands on a func mousepad like 10 years ago I was sold on hard surfaces.

Soft mousepads just get dirty and doesn't last too long compared to hard.

8/10
blood coming/her 10, blood coming/her wherever
forgot to rate, 8/10
absolutely minimalistic, 6/10
>and above
IBM SUCCESSFUL MEN/10
i have a junk corner. cables, boxes, laptops, rando peripherals, 10/100 24 and 48pt catalysts, cds, other rando net hardware (the black lackrack enterprise is where i work on that shit).
bully/10, not everyone can afford the vintage audio gear and matching/new hardware and station accoutrements memes user~
but good on you, desk sauce?
(8/10)
9.6/10. same model monitors = 10/10, aoc or asus also acceptable. my 21.5" office depot between the sonys/aiwas is old af but still kicking and ok, VGA LCD is kinda cozy in a decade ago way (speccy kind of related). loving my new (ish, last year) 28" aoc though. -0.4 because it's not mine :^)
stay frosty & thanks milanon. feel 10/10.
meme monitors and case, 8.5/10 for presentation, comfy, and /m/, not for cabling though (but who the fuck am i to talk about cabling).
I N T E N S O

N

T

E

N

S

O
>7/10 comfy, /m/ gear, and vertical panel. i don't really have a use for vertical, want video on either screen any i have no arms.
>having this many waifus
>keeping them all satisfied
rule 34/10. 5/10 on room/station, not my style, requisite 10/10, the real /thread'r

me, thanks:
ohh daybreak. time for coffee and a (weed Cred Forums?) twisty glass blunt. got it a couple days ago in the mail from cali, only took 8 weeks. wait was worth it.

>having this many waifus
One? Shana is my only waifu.

Could be cool if more people participated, if people took new and good pictures instead of snapshitting in the dark with a smartphone, if the stations were were original instead of Ikea furniture + bang for the buck """"Cred Forums approved"""" hardware and for fucks sake stop tripping and forcing yourself into the picture. Also if people discussed about stations and commented instead of farming (you)s with and stopped making new threads because they were late on the last one. So yep as it stands, these threads are mostly pretty fucking shit.

pic was obviously a pretty deep into the Cred Forumsutism point in high school (left). i meant no disrespect, but i am one of the ones who has seen 20-25 series and read ~10 manga.

shit, same aiwas, dat tascam(?) 4 track, winamp 2/studio28 milk (?) xp, gutted playstation for controllerLPT port for winamp control from bed...
>nostalgia intensifies

oops, here.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying say.

i don't either: i have problems socializing and i've been up doing drugs all night with other pictured user who is in town for the weekend.
>mfw DIGITAL EVIDENCE/COMPUTER CRIME

It's great even get tempted to leave the LEDs on for atmosphere sometimes. Haven't bought any pedals yet though so sometimes it's a bit fiddly to set up games that aren't just the A10 DCS one.

faggots

I used to post in these threads three-four years ago
>the good battlestations in this thread are mostly people I remember from back then

those speakers suck get better ones

>bully/10

So this is a safe space now? I was aware that rating was your opinion

Here's your (you)

Behold my cluttered shelves.

nice nixie clock

This one's my favorite

What keyboard is that?

Correct, im not an audiophile. I enjoy nice audio and those speakers are better than the majority of sub 300 dollar speakers. And my ath-m50s are used for 90% of my listening other than when I'm in bed playing pc games or watching netflix

Logitech K810.

it's clearly junk

Not super late today

What monitor is that on the right?

His speccy is in the picture, just look at what his monitors are there, they're both listed.

Ah thank you haven't had my coffee yet

I want that mug

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rare-IBM-Coffe-Mug-Pen-Holder-Lot-Hank-Garrow-Jack-Newcomb-NSD-/322277815438?hash=item4b0941348e:g:IIwAAOSwgQ9VyYQY

i do the same to my wife too. lol she doesn't care.

das comfy mane

>not being comfy with your amber CRT
try again ladies

Embody or steelcase leap?

is that the thermaltake p3? could you give me a r8 of it I'm thinking of getting one for my next build

It's the P5, same as the P3 but bigger, I totally recommend it for the price, easy to build with,, looks awesome.. You really can't go wrong.

Only bad thing was the PCIe risers to mount the cards vertically, the one included with case was DOA, the second they sent me lasted a week and two I ordered from other companies didn't last long. Still waiting for somebody to release one that isn't faulty.

Whats that CRT monitor called?

ID on chair?

i'm glad how slow and shitty these threads are now, i blame tripfags and sockfags. thanks.

destiny stream guy get OUT

Shit desk
shit monitors
gay keyboard
don't even know what that shit is on your wall
think pads are for fags
an hero

shit life
shit standard
shit talk
walk off a cliff if you dont know what you are talking about.

You're going to defend your gay shit? Even worse

wow this is gay i bet you wear skirts

ergotron is not shit monitor stands, just cause I have different screens doesn't mean its shit screens (besides vizio tv). I didn't buy shit to appease you but at least have more solid reasoning behind your claims. Also please kill yourself c:

Thats gay but yes.

Stop trying to justify your shit

what?

This means you like his setup and wish it were your own. That's sweet.

I'd participate but I'm shy as fuck about posting it since it's nothing special and I'd probably get called a poorfag

MAGNAVOX Computer Monitor 80.

Why?

Nice trips I have the sudden urge to watch anime or read / play a VN.

Nice keyboard, good taste.

>ergotron is not shit monitor stands
>citation needed

are you talking about the podcast playing?

thanks, I am about to come out publicly, are you out and if so for how long?

Why the fuck is this thread in Cred Forums? They should make a board for all the wannabe interior designers that like to show off their 'minimalistic' Ikea furniture with their overpriced computers and LED lights. This thread is fucking worthless.

What do you think of the new op?

Im using over sized screens on it and it holds perfect the construction is rigid and I can adjust the screens easy.

They were founded in 1982 by one of the original VESA foundation members.
They're one of the biggest names in quality monitor stands you ignorant shit.

When you're a niche company that primarily sells industrial, medical, and business monitor stands, you don't particularly market yourself to the consumer gamer market which is probably why you've never heard of them.

Your point being? Motorola basically invented wireless communication more than half a century ago and see where they are now. History doesn't mean shit!

Of course not, but they've not been bought out by a chinese shit company, they're still US owned and operated.

heres a meme

/bst/ threads taking valuable 'What distro of linux do you use and why aren't you using this one' space huh? or 'Why aren't you sing this phone?' or 'Why serve the botnet(Win10)? threads huh?
Yeah.

I like the daily /bst/ threads because they do give me ideas and see the ones others have come up with. I can get user opinions on hw I spot in the pics and shit. They are Cred Forums user friendly threads. They do provide a value. What I do agree with you on are the ones that are more about showing a room vs a station. I see pure shit stations get gangbanged with love because the user has a nice view out a window, or he has a bunch of toys on a shelf. So his shit station is given high praise. I hate that shit about them. They need to fucking find room/office threads to post their whole house or whole rooms in.

test

its the wrong color and doesnt have a ! infront of it
if you wana impersonate me then crack my trip you lazy fuck
dont you know how to use computers?

It's ok, I preferred the 2nd one.

Shelf for the figures and my new rig is coming next week. (pcpartpicker.com/list/MmKVFd ignore the M.2 SSD incompatibility warning)

>funkoshit

Availability determines selection, determines what I have. Only this store sells stuff like that in my country:

geekstore.hu

Find something better (you won't be able to)...

New desk (LINNMON with ADILS, its cheap and works) and old desk in a new spot with my collection of shit on it.

I could have roasted you for multiple things in that picture, but I'll choose to chastise you for not even using the proper orientation for your knock off Jackson Pollock painting.

icanvas.com/canvas-print/blood-in-the-grass-sjs64#1PC3-36x12

Jesus there's so many fucked up things here.

Did you dedicate an area of your house to this setup just so you could trigger everyone as much as possible or did you genuinely set this up thinking it was a good idea?

150x75 LINNMON table top?

Yes.

you missed the obvious lmao

You guys are too cute.

Thought so, I'll buy that one too, need the additional depth for amps and shit like that. Looks very spacious.

Fuck you

nope im big man

what bothers me most is that the one monitor's cables are not run on the stand like the other one's are.

Its nice. I was going to get the 200x60, but its not as deep. the wood desk is the same depth and its cramped.

it was a test :(

test of what
tryna become me?
2bad
im already me

>im already me

im sorry

New speakers and amp hopefully gonna be delivered on Wednesday

Asking again, should I drill holes to manage the speakers/amp mouse and keayboard cables?

Im strong and cute m8.

Mad props, buddy, but only if that IS your cock ring on the floor.

Current shit. Planning on building a new PC eventually so I can consolidate everything into one package.

me

So I would
+Pot your plants
+Get new chair
+Hide ugly cables
+Get comfy curtain
+Get monitor stand or mount monitor to wall
-remove clutter, backwoods, vape shit, ash tray, coffee mug, fan, books, eye drops from frame (read footnote)

Footnote: Taking an aesthetic battlestation pic is about staging. My battlestation is cramped, and generally has clutter on it like my bong and other dumb shit. I just removed it for the picture.

Id like to suck on those pretty toes

I also need name/brand of chair

I really like this station aesthetic wise but I feel bad for your neck

ur chair sux

How would you know? It's perfectly fine for me, I am happy with it.

oops
my meme was deleted
better repost it

3 different fur porn wallpapers, and looking at more furporn..

I don't know whether to be impressed by your lack of shame, and the amount of porn you must have.. or to think of you as cancer because furry...

test

you should probably just be jelly of my horse dildo
its pretty cool
your test still doesnt work
learn how to use a computer if you wana meme hard and take my trip
its not even a secure trip

it was a test :(

should get an aids test cos you sound like even more of a faggot than me

Horse dildo is neat, but I'm more curious if you use that tail butt-plug desu... Or any of those toys...

why the fuck would i have em if i didnt use them?

Is it even possible?

To display them like every other faggot who buys over-sized dildos...

Officially impressed you can fit a horse cock... Are you by chance the reincarnate of Mr. hands that doesn't perforate his colon?

mean

yea
nah this is 9.7 inches usable length. ive had boyfriends with bigger cocks
yup

>9.7 inches
Is that... even possible
>boyfriends with bigger cocks
either you're lying to me, I've met some disappointing boys, or I really don't know your shitty measuring system. Because I think anything even close to that would break me ;~;

fggts get out

Why are we not allowed to run homos out of town like they could in the good old days?

this

Thanks user. Good amount of those things I plan to do when my new monitor arrives ie removing clutter, the books are gonna go, and cleaning up cables. In the long term I will pot up the plants and eventually get a curtain it's gonna have to wait a little bit because I just dropped 350 on a monitor and shouldn't spend any more until next paycheck. Thanks for the advice appreciate it. Usually I just take a pic of my desk as is which is the reason for the clutter most of those things I use while sitting at my desk anyways but will take a more a e s t h e t i c pic when my monitor arrives next week

Reeeee faggots leave!!!!!!

Just ordered a Raspberry Pi 3 and touchscreen + Samsung Smarthub to control my lights.
What do you have your Raspberry Pi set up to do?

also I'm a moron

First time to post here.w

Enthoo Pro M?

>funko

Yes, I like it's green.

I've been considering it for a while since it has pretty much everything I'm looking for in a case (CD drive a must for old games) and its a pretty decent price. I dig the green for sure.
Any issues building with it?

>Any issues building with it?
No, I guess.
Actually, this's BTO and with BD drive. I didn't build it by myself.
But, I think it would work.

/o/ money kills my wallet.

The build a desk from IKEA
Me

>PG278Q (2560x1440@59Hz)

why would you buy an expensive ass 144hz monitor and only have it running at 60hz?

It runs at 120Hz most of the time and Windows, and 165Hz in games (the PG279Q can go to 165Hz) but when using VMWare Workstation it's fucky above 60Hz so I set it back to 60Hz when using VMs.

oh it's a PG279Q...typo. Oops.

What did all of your sound equipment cost? Looking into my own but yours seems nice.

>falling for the same bait posted in every thread this hard

>not the knife
>not the monster drink
>not non-cable management
>not right eye blinding light
>not left-only bluetooth speakers
>mouse
>keyboard

you're a f**cking fa**ot

Ok heatset for gamers tho

I fucking love babymetal

Got rid of that unneeded text

/o/ doesn't have any money to start with

Late, really really late, oh well

What monitor to the right?

And is it good?

r8 r8 r8

0?10 fuckin gay

you wish you fucking faggot

why are you retards so accepting of peoples posts here
half of these images are probably ripped from /r/battlestations

project your newfaggotry and crossposting habits harder

130 dollars. The speakers were a gift.

its possible
i havent used mine for anything
i should

Do you kneel or something?
Also, what is that mousepad?

This whole station is so cringe I don't even know where to start. The mouse, the monster energy drink, the guy fawkes mask, the h4ck3r wallpaper, that dumb looking red xbox, headset, shitty mini-speaker, cable management, call of duty box on display...etc. etc. etc.

Wow someone who actually reads literature on Cred Forums. 10/10 just for that desu.

You literally said this exact thing about 2 weeks ago.

>shitty mini-speaker
That's a Microsoft Kinect

Doubful. For the shelf, I used the expression "later this month", and I haven't even decided on the rig two weeks ago, I assembled this pcpartpicker list like two days ago, that's when I finally decided for a form factor and ordered the case, motherboard, CPU and RAM to be done with the whole thing already.

Seeing as the closest IKEA store is in a different country, there was a delay, as in: I don't drive, so me getting my shit depends on the one man I know who lives in that country, closer to the store. If he has business close to the IKEA store, he stops by, if he doesn't he won't.

Fuck off Cred Forumsirgins

Racist frog! DELETE THIS

That's barrel distortion of the lens.

Very cute and cozy.

What does the plush look like?

cute

bedroom BST

I sure hope you don't sit with those bright lights on all the time.

Nice night lights

>baited this hard
zozzle

No, only when I force my bitch to perform on Chaturbate

Link or didn't happen.

/teammiztress/

>unopened pop figures

Why even buy then in the first place? They arent rare and they never will be

Keep saying that, but when they stop making them and everybody has opened theirs and ruined them, I'll still have the in int condition in the box, never used, never been handled, like my dick

at least invest in something where you know it will actually gain value

No, I'll invest in Pop dolls because I'm a raging homosexual

Fuck off.

Because learn to read, that's why.

Yeah that wont happen in the next 15 years

Yes it will, because I'm gay as fuck and collect dolls

I like BST because they give me ideas into creating a functional workspace. Yeah its very consumerish but some layouts are pretty nice imo.

the guy you're replying to obviously isn't the original poster of those figures if you couldnt tell.

Yep, I'm the one, and I keep them in fucking boxes because their fucking shelves haven't arrived yet, like I've already fucking mentioned in my original post. In their boxes they can be stacked to occupy less temporary space.

And anyone who has a problem with funko figures better fucking find me something more decent to fanboy about marvel readily available to purchase in Hungary!

Is that NTSC-J CUH-1200? Circle as forward?

get a trip already

These desks and chairs they give us in A-School are shitty, really wish we could get rid of them

lol forgot pic

Whatever, once my faggot dolls are on a shelf you'll be totally jealous of my faggotry

Here's your (you) my dear impersonator.

As a graphic designer, I'm jealous as fuck.

>oh no, I'm jealous, so let's shitpost

2x 27"

having two shit monitors doesn't make it better, it's just double the shittiness

i dont need 144hz 4k s1ck gaming monitors, they're fine.

What speakers>?

>144hz 4k s1ck gaming
Neither of those things make a monitor non-shitty.

There are no 144hz 4k monitors.

Technically the dell OLED would count.

Though only 120hz.

>model unreadable
>calls it shit
Fuck off angry faggot. Did daddy cum down your throat again without warning?

All BenQ monitors are shit, it's just a shitty brand

see

But he's right tho, it's a cheap brand like AOC.

Stop trying to defend BenQ like they make good shit lol

Categorically stating that all products of a brand are shit is nothing but ignorant shitposting.

It's the truth nigger, BenQ is a budget brand

This "X is a budget brand because they have budget products" logic of yours applies to every fucking brand with unrestricted, commercially available products on the planet! All of them!

>cheap brand
I see more benq monitors above 500 dollars after a quick filter in a random webshop, than hair on my crotch.

In the words of my favorite faggot in cinema:

If I may adopt a parlance with which you are familiar, I can confirm your theory to be "shit".

anyone got advice on buying a sofa?

Wow, racial slurs. You must be really rustled.

BenQ make no high-end models, denial is a bitch, enjoy your poorfag lifestyle

Everything about this is gay as fuck, I bet you live in Bristol

kek

>that internet speed
>tfw the fastest available internet where I live is 135 Canadian shekels a month for 150 Mb/s download
Fuck this country and fuck oligopolies.

the UK isn't any better. I just got extremely lucky finding a place with FTTP

It's all the faggotry in Bristol, all the gay cum everywhere magically boosts the speed

>wanting to buy an IBM AT
>keep finding sellers from time to time

>"Hello, what does it come with?"
>"It is fully original like I got it back in the 80's...except without the keyboard."
>"Oh, that sucks, lost it?"
>"O-no, some kid bought it for 80 bucks, first I thought he was after the whole computer, but then he said if he could just have the keyboard."
>"Alright, I was just going to ask about the price, so 80 is fine?"
>"80 seems a little low? I mean if the keyboard alone is 80?"
>"Bye."

my grandfather stole all the model m's from the dumpster when his company upgraded IT in the early nineties.

been selling them to edgy teenagers, hipsters, and smelly collectors ever since, that old fart could buy a boat with the money, but i guess they are either in the back yard somewhere or spent on cigarettes as fast as they were earned.

My BenQ BL3201PT sure's a budget screen,

>BenQ BL3201PT
Definitely, those specs by any decent company would be 3 times the price and better made

>better made
It's literally flawless.

If you like mediocrity, sure.

Are you delusional?

You bought one of the cheapest 4K monitors available, you only think it's flawless because you've never used a decent one.

>Pink everything
Do you live at T-Mobile?

more picture please :)

whole room is phillips hue connected, so I can change them to any colour.

Will do when I get my new sofa.

yo can you link me those papes?

Genuine question here, how does it feel to be the scum on mankind?

Hi Cred Forums

Triple-monitor station I rate 7/10. Full fedora and neckbeard is 9.5/10, could be improved to 10/10 if you had some sunglasses on.

See

wrong fucking board luddites

Help me please. About to have a battle station of my own, but I want to know if this is a good build or not. (Yes I'm buying a pre-built computer, I don't have the time to build one and I don't feel like learning right now. I will eventually)

I mainly just want to know if I'm missing anything or not, and if this will run well.

ibuypower.com/Store/Intel-Z170-Core-i5-Configurator/W/338999

This was the bulid I chose and altered with the help of a friend.

it scares me how similar his setup is to mine.
whelp, at least i don't play WoW

>Yes I'm buying a pre-built computer, I don't have the time to build one and I don't feel like learning right now. I will eventually
Wrong answer faggot

quads confirm he's a faggot

>Will do when I get my new sofa.

gg, see you next year then.

Quads are correct.
>Yes I'm buying a pre-built computer, I don't have the time to build one and I don't feel like learning right now. I will eventually
It literally takes less than an hour, and it's easier than putting together legos.

Your grandfather is a loser

Be better than your faggot hoarder grandpa

My grandmother died this morning, no joke. Talked to my granddad after she passed, and he was pretty broken up, even though he tried to hide it.

Not the user you are replying to, btw. Just sharing my news with the void.

Sorry to hear that user :(

Feels dude, sorry to hear.

Thanks anons. It was expected, she moved into hospice care on Tuesday. Sad, but death is part of life.