What's your next upgrade going to be?

What's your next upgrade going to be?

I'm trying to decide between my i7 860(overclocked to 3.9) or my gtx 670.

Probably going to go with 670. Wbu anons? What part will you be swapping out next.

is that picture technology?

Is your post?

I wouldn't mind seeing her upgraded to nopan.

A whole new build
>8 core Atom C2750
>32GB ECC RAM
>240GB SSD
>2x1.5TB HDDs in RAID0
>4x4TB HDDs in RAID5
>FirePro, not sure what model yet

is you?

Fuck that sounds sweet.

I'm curious how those 8 core atoms would perform with a GCN card for vulkan and dx12 titles, just for the sake of it.

oh man, look at that babe, I'd love to be her daddy and treat her right. I'd work hard to send her to a private school and help offer activities in a variety of academic pursuits early in life to see what area she enjoys and finds a passion for. Look at that tight body, I'd fucking get her interested in athletics and encourage good eating habits so she can stay physically capable and be a well rounded person. I'd take her the park and hold the shit out of her hand. Oh yeah, I'd give her some strong family values if you know what I mean, 2 parents and plenty of time with other close relatives.

And also I'd teach her that only strong black men will ever be able to provide for her.

i3-4130 -> i7-6700k
8gb ram -> 16gb
HDD -> SSD
HD 4400 iGPU -> 1080ti

Very big upgrade I think

Why the fuck do girls almost always have shitty-looking teeth when they're 8-9 year olds? I've rarely seen that happen to boys.

And no, I'm not a god damned pedophile, I'm just curious about this.

Confirmation bias. You only see what you want to see. Why don't you try asking a dentist about his experiences in children's teeth.

But user, why would you lie to her like that?

Wait, wouldn't it be better value to upgrade to an i7 4770?

Females have smaller jaws, human teeth grow relatively the same across both genders though. So females have to "grow" into their teeth more than males.

Hnggg those are some sexy armpits

kill yourself, nigger.

1. Her teeths are beautiful and 100% lickable
2. Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how teeth work? Like, people have baby teeth which fall out...
3. People tend to get braces and corrective treatments after that age and the heavily dentist-corrected society we see today is not as it would be in nature

Ah, thank you.

This could play a role, as well, but on average, I've seen girls have shittier teeth more than boys do.

>Agreed, they're actually not that bad, but her front teeth looked a really , really tiny bit off to me. I don't mind them otherwise.
>I know, but I haven't seen boys have
>About the braces thing; these aren't common in my country, unless you really have fucked up teeth. I've only seen two girls in my lifetime with those, and I was really social at that period, so I got to meet up with all kinds of girls and boys.

Sorry; I'm gonna stop now so I wont derail the thread.

I want to cover her tiny face (and her eyes) with my spunk....................damn..........

This is pedophile thread

Thank you, Captain Obvious

report for illegal content, the OP is censored CP.

I want to fuck her armpits, cover them in spooge, lick it all up afterwards, and french-kiss her tenderly. Oh, and I want to lick the bridge of her nose and these freckles, while running my fingers through that perfect, soft-looking hair.
Maybe fondle her budding breasts, too, while I'm at it.

>censored cp
So not cp then?

How would you even know that?

The jig is up, !

well........uh...........

ALRIGHT
HANDS UP YOU SICKOS

the photoshopping is very obvious.

Bojangled

Damn, that user got BUSTED!

Rekt

That girl's body doesn't even look like a child's. No child has a midriff like that.

>refers to a clothed child as censored CP

I found the child molester.

I only have those thoughts when she looks older than she really is.
Like a 13yo with decent sized tits and shit.

That's normal, right?

How would you even know that?

inb4 hurr durr how do you know it's photoshopped cp

fuck

Dam son

Now I wonder if Cred Forums is the best site or the worst site

Are you actually this retarded or just baiting people?

That's called hebephilia, and isn't that taboo, but americans insist that liking a 14-15 year olds is pedophilia, even though in many places the laws allow it. It's a grey zone, really. Laws allow you to bed a girl of that age, but society will look at you funny for doing it.

Going to the beach? Where you're basically surrounded by half-naked men and women? Her face looks like a looks like a 11-12 year old, but that body belongs to an older girl. Look at the hips and the midriff, for fuck's sake. Something definitely feels off.

i'm going to have around $1200 to spend on black friday.
what i want in order of importance
144hz freesync monitor (very likely xb270hu)
16GB of 3000/3200 DDR4 memory, likely vengeance LPX
ps4 pro
4K monitor or TV

xf270hu*

>heebfilia
Das it goyim...

WE MAP NOW.

Oh, and to add to the hebe stuff, the law forbids you from sharing photos/videos of sexual nature (e.g. shots of her completely naked, or with her nipples, with sexual intention).

You're free to masturbate to the famous photo with Kim Phuc, since that one's technically legal. Just don't let anyone else know you've masturbated to it.

lmao

Either that background is a terrible photoshop job or the worst chroma key I've ever seen.

Being a lolicon must be the biggest curse.
Imagine you love someone but then you are literally incapable of being attracted to them five years later.

WATCH OUT!

M O D S
O
D
S

That's clearly not a minor, just an attractive adult

>inb4 muh tits
breast fat doesn't affect milk production
>inb4 muh fertility indicators
anatomical features that supposedly indicate hormone levels can just as easily indicate extreme sensitivity to those hormones at normal or sub-par levels. this is likely to happen because humans break from their previous evolutionary path by limiting high natural fertility with this "society" thing.

>bin that thought

Nigger, fuck you. I am not a pedo, but fuck you for trying to control me. I'm gonna think whatever I want. The "thought crime" thing became real?

Gotta love Britain.

>Contents:
>bible

ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

To whom does the face shopped onto the body belong to?
I need to know.

I'm thinking about replacing my R9 270x with an GTX 1060 and getting a 144Hz 1080p monitor with it. Is the graphics card necessary if I mainly play overwatch?

>bin weapons here only
>throw in a bomb
>exploding knife bin

The thoughts you choose to keep are the thoughts that control your life. If you believe that violence against infidels will appease God, then guess what, your life is going to move in the way you think.

why a PS4 pro? if you already have a good computer?

getta loif bin dot noif

i binned moi noif in your mum last noight if you know wot i mean mate

>danger do not enter

I know it's disgusting but she's actually overage (you know, to avoid v&)

Anna S from MetArt

>Her teeths are beautiful and 100% lickable

Either Zen or skylake-e.

Also 1080-ti or Vega.

Additional, why am I attracted to OP? She's so beautiful, like an elf. Why is there a witch hunt against pedophiles when children are objectively beautiful? FeelsBadMan

techloli/g/y will never die

heebs go awat

Wouldn't it be better value to upgrade to a xeon e3 1231v3?

Depends on which you can get cheaper, but yeah I guess.

Get a 4GB rx480

>Pedo threads on Cred Forums last even longer than on Cred Forums
>even when there is an actual reason for the discussion on Cred Forums

Woah

What the fuck are you talking about?

We're discussing technology here

uhh... yeah just got my... uh... double megahertz... uh... upgrading to a... micro mac... gaming... processor!

That's a nice laptop, not much of a Mac guy myself but the ladies like them better.

New pc