Gotta ship my heavy ass PC from Malaysia to Germany. Does Cred Forums have any idea what's the best way to do that?

Gotta ship my heavy ass PC from Malaysia to Germany. Does Cred Forums have any idea what's the best way to do that?

still got boxes for individual components?

purge Windows from it's hard drive. This will remove a lot of unnecessary weight (bloat)

I would definitely not ship it in one piece, take it apart and put everything back in its original box, get yourself a big box and fill that shit with foam pellets and bubble wrap.

Yep. I do.

That's pretty much what I was thinking about. But Malaysian mailman are fucking idiots so I am a bit scared. Maybe there just is no way around it.

Sell your PC and buy another one in Germany or ship the components individually and pray it'll arrive in one piece.

You can make it more structurally sound and less likely to break if you fill it with expanding foam first, before packing it in a box.

just take it with you on a plane
put it in registered luggage, it probably doesn't weigh more than 20kg

Before boxing up the computer open it up and stuff it full of bubble wrap, either fold it up or scrunch it up into balls of bubblewrap and fill the computer up protecting all the components but also making it so nothing can move at all inside the PC.

Package the computer whole in its original case box and possibly then wrap that into shit loads of bubblewrap and place it into an even bigger box! Then sticker it up with fragile stickers.

Use an international shipping company and pay for some decent delivery. That way if shit breaks you can shout at someone / get compensated.

Good luck

Ditch the case IMO.

Buy a second check bagged and take your internal components only.

this this this

you can get cases for 50-60 now

sell it, wipe everything out including drives, or upload them if you really need the data

a PC is disposable asf unless you worship it as some form of unique art value

>ship components individually
>pray it will arrive in one place
you christians are so dense, praying to god isn't going to make malaysian mailmen assemble your PC.

Sounds like the best option. Shipping the case will probably be incredibly expensive due to how large it will be.

call voodoo techno-sorcery service and perform a telepaty ritual

i had similar problem recently, built a PC for a friend and then had to send it from Poland to Denmark and couldnt send all the boxes so what i did was send PC with motherboard/psu/ssd in original case package and then another box with gpu, hdd and rams in their boxes or wrapped in antistatic foil and bubble wrap.
sent it with DPD because they were the only ones combining cheap (70€ for all) and fragile + do not throw insurances

Get a standard sized shipping crate. Have your PC packed onto a suitable size pallet within said crate. Back your other shit in there too. Ship the whole thing (few hundred kg, a fork lift truck will come and pick it up). Probably cost $500 or so.

>implying prayer is reserved for christians only
>implying the word was used in its literal sense
If you're trying to be Hitchens of Cred Forums, get his brains first, edgelord.

At least CPU and GPU should be removed, boxed and carried/shipped separately.
Drives too probably, they're pretty happy in hand luggage or a suitcase wrapped in clothes.

>Shipping the case will probably be incredibly expensive due to how large it will be.
You're charged on weight not volume. Well, more or less, it changes if the parcel is very light for its size but a PC won't be.

Have a friend that literally ordered a new case once he moved country. Mainly because he could not fit the other one in his luggage.

Friend of mine shipped his from Australia to France for 150 dollars, roughly, using either UPS or FedEx, can't remember which.

Just bring the case to them and ask them to box it safely.

Alternatively, bring it with you on the plane. Buy extra luggage, check it in and mark it as fragile.

Stay the fuck in Malaysia, why do you want to come here? We have TMF everywhere, go into an Aldi it looks like a stinking Turkish Bazar, can you please stay the fuck away? Please?

Maybe he's a German expat moving back? In which case he'll be increasing German whiteness (kek).

If you want to shell out the cash you could buy a hard case. A wooden box or something. Pad the fuck out of the inside and put the case inside of it.

>not going mitx or matx when you couldve

>Germany
>not a muslim country

>You're charged on weight not volume.

I'm going to assume this varies by carrier, but UPS always tells me its by dimension.

smuggle it in your pants

>remove hardware
>put in luggage
>buy new case

anything else is

>good luck being rich and stupid

so i guess since this thread doesn't make sense

.... good luck being stupid!

This.