No homescreen thread?

No homescreen thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/59z5dag88wg23o9/KLWP-3.18b615717.apk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which theme are you running for those black/dark grey icons?

How can I do this?

lurk moar

Not that guy, but he's likely using KLWP or KWGT for these two widgets. The first one (terminal) looks basic enough; you'd be able to recreate it relatively quickly. You'd need to get the picture of the Android mascot somewhere (the guy has posted it before), place it within the widget, then do the text (notice that the text on the side is neatly aligned with the green lines on the android, so it doesn't look off). I haven't used KWGT/KLWP in a while; but the date thing and the other variables on the side, such as the uptime, the ram and a couple of others are pretty darn easy to make. It's not a hard setup to replicate.

The second one appears to be a simple frame widget.

The nav bar icons are gravitybox, and the notification bar is a setting in nova launchers look and feel
Basically what said. Its all done in KLWP

remove waifu

Posting mine

Is there any good guides??

R8

Hello

2 clock

What music widget is that?

Made it myself in klwp.

Weaboo scum/10

Future killer in the making burying bodies in the woods.

Star right inside the letter "P" in the PM. 0/10.

Absolute trash. Spend more than 20 seconds ricing, newfriend.

Have a few burgers, bro. Those skeletor fingers you use to click those clustered icons aren't hot, son.

flower power/10
You go, girl!

But it just looks weird big

He is shit posting dont take him seriously

scream -_-

Wew lad :^)

You say that but now its going to take you literal hours to get that back to normal

>You say that but now its going to take you literal hours to get that back to normal
KLWP bro try it out it's fun.

But i have to pay for that to get any of the good features

Dude I got you
mediafire.com/file/59z5dag88wg23o9/KLWP-3.18b615717.apk
Be my 300th download.

Thank you

>Snapdragon 810
>Nexus 6P

What?

What seems to be the problem here maam?

Doesn't the Nexus 6P use a Snapdragon 820? When were there Snapdragon 810 models?

Nope. They all use the 810. It came out a little before the 820 was released

4/10, I'd ditch the page dots, search bar, and icon labels
4/10, the screenfetch is rather ugly but I guess it could work with more fitting colors, and maybe a nice monospace font
5/10, don't think the font works here. I also think this would look better without the rounding of the background shapes
5/10, get rid of the box around the clock and make it the same font as your date and weather
4/10, get a matching app drawer icon and get rid of the page dot. I'd center your icons into one cluster as well, and get a more interesting background with a setup this minimal
6/10 nothing wrong
6/10 nothing wrong

So I've been taking advantage of data AMOLED.

Should I switch to using a dank pape with this setup?

What theme is this?

>muh amoled dark as my soul homescreen
fucking retarded, you think you're saving battery but how long do you honestly sit at your home screen rather than the phone being asleep/in an app? might as well make it look good because you aren't actually saving any battery that way and it looks awful

Not taking advantage of AMOLED because of battery savings nimrod, doing it because AMOLED black is sexy.

Post your homescreen, queen.

im

I'm going to jack off while you fags make fun of my home screen

What do you use to lock access to apps like that?

How do i make an app drawer shortcut in kwlp?