bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8166089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh game

second for python

librebook.xyz

let's reclaim our freedom

librebook.xyz

Learning JAVA, babby level.
I just made a random password generator.

>java
>when you could be learning a real language like C

java is good now
bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8166089

>CSS
what

Are you saying CSS is not a language?

Not a programming language like every other language on there, feels out of place.

Are you saying CSS3 is not turing-complete?
Or what are you saying?
You can loop in CSS3.

Style sheets and markup aren't generally considered 'programming' languages, this really isn't an unpopular opinion.

Well, but I asked you a question, like: what do YOU think.
Don't just go by the "consensus" and group-think.
Do you think that modern CSS3+HTML5 could be seen as a programming language or not based on what you can do with them alone?

Maybe we can address this question by first asking ourselves: are they Turing-complete?

My opinion just happens to match the consensus.

HTML and CSS are indeed Turing complete, but I wouldn't group them with C, Java, Python, etc.

All these should just be called computer languages to avoid such confusion.

Check the graph again though. You were surprised that "CSS" appears in the list. The list doesn't say "programming languages", but just "languages in job titles".

Then where's HTML and XML? If this graph was about popular computer languages in general, it would make no sense to omit them. The author seems to have intended this to be a list of programming languages with CSS somehow snuck in-between.

Just starting a Wikipedia client for Emacs, and I am about to finish my Blackbox minor mode to censor words in some Emacs documents.

I just realized I never learned how to free memory in c. That would explain all the leaks.

Shouldn't "English" be on top then?

>decide to update Eclipse
>what the hell is this shit

Why is it so goddam hard to make a good IDE, I don't get it.