When will they release the new macbook pros already? I cant wait any longer. :c

When will they release the new macbook pros already? I cant wait any longer. :c

This month for sure.

>quote from six months ago

>I can't wait
Just buy a laptop without American backdoors then.

This mock up is so dumb. It's either repeated information from the screen or something that can be accessed by a keyboard shortcut anyway.

Everyone's probably waiting to put out Kabylake anyway.

this

it will do more harm than any goo, considering most of the software, especially those you would run on other OS, would have no support for that, and you would end up with F1-12 buttuns, displayed on a touchscreen

unless they removed it from the screen.

I'm sure goo would do more harm to a computer than that.

Can't wait to install slackware on another skylake macbook with amd graphics.

Bump

Fuck Apple. I'm officially done with their products. Their hardware and software are both getting shitier every new release. Shit is for plebs. And it's also overpriced when you can get hardware for a fraction of the price with even better free software.

>:c
Are you a qt girl?

No he's just gay.

Sadly, I have to agree with this user.
Been MacOSX user for the past 9 years but now seriously considering jumping to Dell XPS with Loonix. Depressing really...

the last decent MacBook was mid-2012.

good thing it's not real, fuckwit

Yeah I don't understand what the fuck they're thinking, apparently the 2016 MBP only has 4 USB ports as connectors (no HDMI, no SD card reader, no magsafe charger, etc.), how is that for "pros"? And they sent out a survey asking if people wanted a headphone jack on the 2017 model. How is that even a fucking question?

video over usb-c -> hdmi adapter :^)

>no HDMI
I don't think apple has ever used hdmi instead of dp tbqf

Last year's MBP had HDMI