Natalie Hampton doesn't just have memories of being bullied in middle school; she has actual scars...

>Natalie Hampton doesn't just have memories of being bullied in middle school; she has actual scars. "I had bruises on my body from being punched with fists or shoved into lockers, I was slapped and had my hair tied in knots, and I still have a scar on my left hand from when a girl clawed me with nails and drew blood," Natalie told TODAY Parents. "I was told by my classmates that I’m 'so ugly it’s scary' and 'Everyone hates you.'"

>Now 16 and a high-school junior in Sherman Oaks, California, Natalie said, "Apart from the horrific attacks, the worst thing was being treated as an outcast and having to eat lunch alone every day. I believe that being isolated branded me as a target. All I wanted was to have just one person who had my back."

>After switching schools in ninth grade, Natalie found a supportive new friend group, but she never forgot how it felt to be the outcast. "Whenever I saw someone eating alone, I would ask that person to join our table, because I knew exactly how they felt. I saw the look of relief wash over their faces," she said. Her experiences inspired Natalie to create a new app called Sit With Us.

>The concept is simple: the app allows students to reach out to others and let them know they are welcome to join them at their tables in the school cafeteria. Kids can look at the list of "open lunches" in the app and know that they have an open invitation to join with no chance of rejection. "Sit With Us ambassadors take a pledge that they will welcome anyone who joins and include them in the conversation. To me, that is far better than sitting alone," said Natalie.

>b-b-b-b-b-but GIRLS CAN'T CODE

Cred Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

archive.fo/RHZLs

Traps don't count.

Kids in middle school are savage sociopaths that have little if any ability to feel empathy for anyone but themselves. High school it gets better, but not much.

>advertise table as open
>mock and reject any loser that comes
The perfect bullying app

>Rajesh doesn't just have memories of being bullied in middle school; he has actual scars. "I had bruises on my body from being punched with fists or shoved into lockers, I was slapped and had my hair tied in knots, and I still have a scar on my left hand from when a girl clawed me with nails and drew blood," Rajesh told TODAY Parents. "I was told by my classmates that I’m 'so ugly it’s scary' and 'Everyone hates you.'"

>Now 16 and a high-school junior in Visakhapatnam, India, Rajesh said, "Apart from the horrific attacks, the worst thing was being treated as an outcast and having to crap alone every day. I believe that being isolated branded me as a target. All I wanted was to have just one person who had my back."

>After switching schools in ninth grade, Rajesh found a supportive new friend group, but she never forgot how it felt to be the outcast. "Whenever I saw someone shitting alone, I would ask that person to join our group, because I knew exactly how they felt. I saw the look of relief wash over their faces," he said. His experiences inspired Rajesh to create a new app called Shit With Us.

>The concept is simple: the app allows students to reach out to others and let them know they are welcome to join the groups shitting behind the school.. Kids can look at the list of "open shitters" in the app and know that they have an open invitation to join with no chance of rejection. "Shit With Us ambassadors take a pledge that they will welcome anyone who joins and include them in the defecation. To me, that is far better than shitting alone," said Rajesh.

Middle school really is the absolute worst. Kids in their early teens are fucking savages.

>The concept is simple: the app allows students to set an ambush for losers
D E V I L I S H

Without bullying and outlasting people. How will we get people to kill themselves to weed out the weak minded?

This. God forbid if you're a wee-bit more mature or different than them.

Amazing

Basically what said. I want to do this with a shy, awkward teenage boy and blackmail him so I can do dirty things with him.

10/10 would read again.

>Wanting to be in a dominating yaoi shota relationship with them
That's gay dude.

For real though, this bitch ugly AF. It doesn't help that her makeup applying skills are clown-tier.

Wait, you want to let me be dominated BY him? That's even more gay!

I don't want any gay relationship dude and neither should you.

Implying "apps" are made with real code ? Wow, just WOW.

Cred Forums has always been supportive of homosexuals (mac users) and traps (linux users).

And nignogs (Windows users) and true white master race (BSD users) and autists (Plan9 users) and demigods (TempleOS users)

>GIRLS CAN'T CODE

Watch your kiester, young man

>BSD
>Aryan
Hahaha no, BSD is for all the (((Whites))) like greeks and italians.
The true Aryan OS is GNU. Just GNU.

You're not the boss of me! It's gonna be my first true gay experience, and I want to do it with somebody who reminds me of the younger myself. A lonely boy with dark eyebags. Don't worry, I'll teach him to stand up for himself, too; I won't just bully and tease him. Hell, I won't even even stick my dick inside him, I will headpat him and massage his weary body.

COBOL was an utterly shit language.

>cyber bullying

She's still done more than you have and ever will, so shut the fuck up.

You bigot!

So is JAVA but it makes money

I don't speak niggerese, Amerifat

Why the hell would this need an app? Can't the girls just look around and invite anybody who looks lonely to their table?

It's a nice idea, but..

Why can women only come up with contrived SJW shit? These "gurl coders" never produce anything innovative - it's always an app to check your privileges or a Django blog to log micro-dongle-aggressions against women in tech.

i'll succ your microdongle m8

Because SJW shit is encouraged and promoted. If you want girls to make good stuff, the SJWs have to leave and they need to follow the examples of men smarter than them to be better programmers.

>let's put all the losers in one place so they can be bullied even easier

Okay, it's nice that this girl wants to improve things, but this is a dumb idea.

She's too naive.

God damn it, people like you ruin everything. The girl did this with pure intention, and you're going to use this app to bully innocent boys!?