Time for another battery life thread

Time for another battery life thread.
Post your charts.

What phone is that op?

Pic related is Moto G4 Play

Nexus 5X.
I posted this thread 2 hours ago, so here's an updated image.

OnePlus X, doing pretty well for a cheap phone

>Warning Color
Man running an out of date unsupported version of Android sure seems worth it!

Sweet stuff

It's a shitty custom ROM

How you do it?

1. Doze is great in Nougat.
2. Have a strong network connection - if your phone keeps trying to connect to cell towers or your router, it's a quick battery drainer
3. Only have the screen be as bright as necessary
4. I don't use my phone too much, so that's likely a contributing factor. I check it for notifications once in a while, check social media, maybe play a game if I have free time.

Anyone could explain how the battery suddenly dropped while the phone was left untouched? (No backgrounds apps, not even gapps)

:stophats:

How are you liking it? I have one I used for two weeks while my LG G4 was in for warranty service for boot loop of death, and I'm already missing the fucking amazing battery life. I'd go back to it despite the shit specs if I didn't have a 10,050mAh anker powercore.

I do miss the DAC on the moto g4p too

P pathetic.

I'm pretty sure it's just the battery calibrating though, I don't remember the battery life on the LG G4 being THAT shitty to only get 3 hours on a full charge

Z1 Compact, 4.4.4, rooted, undervolted/underclocked, I've done a ton to improve battery life.

Battery calibration.

Had to replace my dying Samsung galaxy S3.

I love it. Since the specs arent that powerful it means the thing never overheats. Plus it's getting nougat soon so that means the battery life will be even better.

I actually prefer low spec budget phones cause they tend to not overheat and have a lasting battery.

BlackBerry Q10

My G4 gets about 30m/20%. So I get about 2.5h SoT on average.

Why the fuck dont you get a extended battery?

Battery life is ok

Moto Z force with Tumi power pack

constant use

Feels good

New phone. Suggestions to improve battery life? I don't use greenify or similar apps yet

Suggestion: root, install xposed, use greenify and similar apps (install amplify, wakelock detector)

Samsung Galaxy S7. It's about what you'd expect. It's never 16 hours unless it's used very very lightly. With moderate to heavy usage it's about 7 hours give or take an hour. Apps that drain the most are screen obviously and Clover with Firefox at times.

Fast charging absolutely saves battery life. I can't live without it now. What takes hours on USB is done in minutes. IIRC it takes one hour from 0 to 100 or something like that. For me it's about half an hour because I don't like risking my phone's battery below 50% because anything can happen and it's pretty autistic if you have a portable device that can do so much but it's useless because you forgot to charge it.

If I had the wireless charging thing then it would be flawless.

>Samsung Galaxy S7
>about what you'd expect

I have a Galaxy S7 Active, same device basically, same CPU/GPU/display/etc, and here's what I get.

1/2

2/2

Jesus Christ... Now that's a phone right there.

One correction: the Galaxy S7 Active has a 4000 mAh battery compared to the S7 with a 3000 mAh so yeah, it matters.

Cellular when out and about, the rest of the time it's Airplane mode with Wi-Fi enabled wherever possible for connectivity. Since I do all my "cellular" duties using Google Voice anyway (I never even give out my actual carrier number) including SMS I really don't have much use for cellular service for traditional phone duties, just the data.

The graph slopes off fast after about 50% because I started watching videos from the Play Store, like 4 or 5 TV shows in a row. If I hadn't done that and just left it going with typical usage it would easily have reached 3-3.5 days use, maybe even a bit more if I kicked the power/ultra power savings modes into action when needed.

Got no problems with this phone, not one. The Active models get no fucking love from the general public but then again people are really fucking stupid so, they can have their pretty shiny glossy slippery low battery life devices, fuck 'em.

Battery calibration is crap.

Have you downloaded any files (especially pictures?) Have you taken any? They might've been caching or something.

>HTC 10 gets way better SOT than my old LG G4 (4~ hours vs. 2ish hours) but gets way worse standby times
How is this possible

Xiaomi Redmi 3

K6000 pro