Wake up sheeple

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/22/john-bolton-within-ten-years-internet-know-will-end/
bbc.com/news/technology-37114313
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2646
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/29/obamas-plan-surrender-internet-control-may-unconstitutional/
politico.com/story/2016/09/ted-cruz-internet-domain-larry-strickling-228153#ixzz4LaTXRk47
trunews.com/article/trump-stands-against-icann-internet-handover#sthash.mDwxxdzz.dpuf
timesofsandiego.com/opinion/2016/09/27/president-obamas-risky-giveaway-of-internet-governance/
This is by far the most important news in Cred Forums history and all you plebbitors can do is ignore it. Fucking kill yourself. This is why we all need Cred Forums.

>Hurrdurr no immediate change = it's doesn't matter
I'm bafffled that some of you fucks of Cred Forums think this seriously.
The biggest and saddest change happens slowly.
You think London became Londonistan over night?
You think Wars happens immediately like pouf someone somewhere suddenly decide to be in war with someone else?
You think Apple becoming the toxic waste it is nowadays happened overnight too?

Fuck no.
Things will change.
Site you love and cherish will suddenly disappear from the common man access just because they may hurt the agenda of someone rich enough to manipulate the UN.

God damn, wake up already, we are in the age of someone with enough power is able to ban a single meme because they upset them (see Pepe).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we are in the age of someone with enough power is able to ban a single meme because they upset them (see Pepe).
too bad they can't ban you

wtf i love global censorship of any right wing thought now!
#ImWithHer
#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
#MaleTears

Fuck off back to permavirgin stormfag, no one cares

>no one cares
Exactly. You should care. Which is why Cred Forums is smacking some sense into this board and all others and let them know that it's all over.

no one cares

who banned pepe?

>literally circular logic
Apparently phone threads and chink shit is more important to you sheep than the literal end of free speech and the end of the internet. Fuck you CTR shills.

Hillary will in November.

Too bad they can't ban YOU, more like.

I'd like to see her try
I got over 10k unique pepes

>I'm a xenophobic american

>low IQ Cred Forums nigger doesn't understand how the internet works

Sad!

OH MAH GAWD EVERYONE PANIC

>we all need Cred Forums.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO KILL YOURSELF VIRGIN SHITSTAIN

I feel like Cred Forums should be concentrating more on shilling Trump in this last month before the elections instead of false flagging these meme issues for attention.

so what's bad about this

we're giving the internet to icann? or what
I can't find a correct story with a straight answer, nothing I see is bad though. The internet would be better in the hands of nobody..

Sorry I don't care about anything unless someone makes a flashy infographic with different font sizes and colors about it

US Government turning ICANN into a private entity, e.g. no longer controlled by the US government

Ted Cruz and Cred Forums niggers are freaking out because they think USA not in control automatically means Europe/The UN is in control of it and will censor them. Also for some reason thinks the USG has never tried to censor the internet before (SOPA)

based capeshitter

isn't majority of europe free about the internet?

I mean the ICANN was always very "open internet for everyone" was it not?

I think that sounds good.. not bad

and honestly in a higher tier of government's hands it'll be good, because they're even more useless to stop shit.

this
it's weird too because i thought the whole point of idolizing trump was that they didn't trust our politicians

The US government already seizes websites without SOAP. They went after the pirate bay and caused them to switch domains like 20 times or something.

I think its being done due to the frankly insane misconceptions about the internet going around this election cycle, like Trump's secret plan to get ISIS off "the cyber" that involves Bill Gates (???)

>This is why we all need Cred Forums.

UN if you're watching PLEASE fucking get rid of Cred Forums

lel
politicians don't know how ANYTHING works, especially the internet.

it's hilarious.

unfortunate we don't have useful people who run.. like... engineers, teachers, anything other than business/lawyer/politician

>we're giving the internet to icann
ICANN is giving the Internet to the UN, who will guaranteed take down this site for "hatespeech"

ICANN is a fucking slave to the UN so of course they're going to hand the keys over to those self-fellating SJWs.

>implying this won't happen twenty-fold with the recent handover

>we all need Cred Forums.
Elaborate bait

>Hillary will in November
She can't. The US won't own the internet anymore

Right wingers are getting really desperate because election is a month away and Trump has been shooting himself in the foot.

good everyone can use my forum now.
tfw I run hundreds of websites you can only access if using my DNS server

If you think the U.S doesn't exert great influence over the U.N I'm not sure what to tell you

Then what's the problem here?

Nothing really, American conservatives just feel like they're entitled to the world.

Yeah, those conservatwats were really fucking triggering and problematic!
#ImWithHer

>Cred Forums preaching about technology to the technology board
kill yourself

We aren't dumb enough for your shilling, try Cred Forums

also:

Daily reminder that the united states government was responsible for:
>taking down the silk road
>taking down megaupload
>forcing sweden to execute the pirate bay guys

>execute

/thread

Cred Forums is a fucking joke anyway.

nobody owns the internet and nobody can. There are multiple DNS servers. Even if the UN does some shady shit, you can just switch to openDNS. or googles.

let's make our own internet

Can we just ban all memes while we're at it? Make the internet original again and all that shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Daily reminder.

sage

>fear mongering
>alarmism
>other synonyms for exaggerating the probably danger

If any system can be manipulated to ban U.S. websites, the U.S. government is obviously among such systems.
Ted Cruz is either a well compensated shill, a goddam fucknut, or both.

>breitbart
lmao

They gave up on the trump meme after the debate

ITT - Cred Forums tries into techolo/g/y and fails.

All that's happened is that the US Dept of Commerce has transferred control of TLD's to ICANN.

> Fucking kill yourself
Maybe, but I'm taking you with me. It'll be fun, well, for me at least. You maybe not so much, but after the first hour you'll become a little numb to the pain.

>This is why we all need Cred Forums.
Cred Forums is the cancer of Cred Forums. Even Cred Forums is like damn, too much.

Amazing it took some trump supporters this long to realize he's full of shit.

So what is it then, un will run the internet or us will?

Implying you can affect the internet, the physical implementation is just a bunch of routers hooked up. The only real controllers of the internet are ISPs.

>we all need Cred Forums
i agree on the potential shitstorm this could cause but we dont need Cred Forums

ignore him, he's trying to make his containment board seem relevant