/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user posts update on the K6000 Pro battery life screen brightness • The Xiaomi VR headset is already on sale for $11.60 with dd4 (never heard of that site b4, it's also available with GB for $12.99)
• Get your Kingdian S280 240gb for just $50 using this $1 coupon and a further discount using the AliExpress app • user can't his his Ritech VR headset to work looking at japanese drawings • user has a problem and keeps buying Chinese knives • Banggood delays user's pre-order of the Xiaomi Wowstick Cordless Electric Screwdriver • user posts pros and cons of the Chuwi Hi12 • user posts quick impressions of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/penis/1191646_32721182986.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html
aliexpress.com/item/Think_this_will_be_any_good/32652488704.html
gearbest.com/mount-holder/pp_145999.html
ebay.com/itm/232063926111
aliexpress.com/item/1Pc-3-Size-Christmas-Tree-A-Small-Pine-Tree-Placed-In-The-Desktop-Mini-Christmas-Decoration/32706787906.html
aliexpress.com/item/Lovely-pet-Christmas-Cute-Sock-Shape-Fork-Knife-Package-Storage-Tableware-Cutlery-Sets-Covers-Bag-916/32734460872.html
aliexpress.com/item/12PC-Fashion-Christmas-Decoration-Supplies-Christmas-Tree-Ornaments-Decorations-Sep9/32729441366.html
aliexpress.com/item/bicycle-balls/32661128946.html
aliexpress.com/item//32499994405.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230
aliexpress.com/item/a-lot-of-bulbs/32607381427.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_346981.html?wid=4
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_447881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r3zdU-R5Cs8
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_186259.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_154810.html
everbuying.net/product1159780.html
frequencycheck.com/models/A1JaO/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205
frequencycheck.com/compare-devices/PEYca6/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205/yota-yotaphone-2-yd201
frequencycheck.com/compare-devices/dMbixz/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205/yota-yotaphone-2-yd206
aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-sound-card-mini-USB-DAC/32699157835.html
ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/pcm2706.pdf
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56225550#p56226018
securityzap.com/yotaphone-backdoor/
aliexpress.com/item/peak-aliexpress/32742277441.html
aliexpress.com/item/fuck-hueg-shades/32427785003.html
zelandwatch.v.yupoo.com/?lang=en
reddit.com/r/chinkshit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>more news

• user unboxes a KASENS wireless USB adapter provides comparison with his old chink wifi stick • 64gb Mixza Monkey micro-sd cart gets benched • user's new fart man keychain plays the piano • user finds some good eBay deals on the Superlux EVOs (both models) • user gets metal band for the MiBand 2 • user's Superlux HD668b arrived (posts pics of pads) and a BM-800 that looks like its box had the shit kicked out of it • user buys a cheap audio jack for a buck • user tried out a angled USB adapter • user reviews a Super Mario World port for the Sega Genesis • user tries to usher in new age of the dragons with a Micro SD • Redmeme owners posting homescreens and looking for suggestions (You) • user buys a Eachine E010 and a 2.50 tripod
• user gets a massive Indian ink pen

First for (You)

Previous thread

Mixza USB 3.0 flash drives are pretty cheap:
aliexpress.com/store/product/penis/1191646_32721182986.html

They look pretty tacky though.

>tfw can't order anything until I fix overdraft

Cheaper to buy a shark microsd and usb 3.0 card reader

Not a cheap listing. Even the obvious shit immediately shows up something cheaper:
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_351006.html

Also obviously cheaper shit exists on Ali.

VICKY!!!!

>USB 2.0
Mixza are reliable, and USB 3.0 always demands a premium.
Yes, you can get something cheaper if you go with a generic brand (and definitely if you buy a 2.0 drive); but for 3.0 this is a pretty good deal.

True.
However you're sacrificing robustness, introducing mechanical complexity and adding bulk.

That's not USB 3.0

So I'm not even sure I can receive these notifications anywhere. I don't have a mailbox really, and I am receiving some unregistered airmail packages. Got messages on tracking to come pick them up at the post center, but nothing on the unregistered ones. Anyone know how they will message me in Russia? Will they deliver me the form to get them at the post office, call/text me or in the range of this?

What do you need USB3.0 on a tiny drive like that for?

You're probably not nearly gonna fill it completely, and even that would only take like 15/30 minutes.

Spoonfeed me some decent chink keyboards. They don't need to be mechanical.

check the wiki

Is there really a difference between a $5 keyboard from walmart/asda and a chink one?

13 dollars gets you a logitech or microsoft at your local store, I know people don't like buying chink stuff these way but better play it brand safe.

Live images to test distros

240gb KingDian for $50 is lit but what's the best deal on a 60-120gb SSD? I want to revive a netbook on the cheap

Kingdian s280 120gb is still on sale over at Gearbest

Has anyone bought Chinese tools before? Specifically I'm looking for a screwdriver set. This one looked alright:

aliexpress.com/item/Think_this_will_be_any_good/32652488704.html

Looks alright? I just need a general purpose screwdriver set. I have a set that's fine currently but it's a whole bunch of screw drives and it takes up so much space in my tool box. I want something a little smaller.

I bought a $10 set off Amazon a few years ago, zero problems with it so far and a good variety of bits
Kinda hard to mess up a screwdriver

Anyone here tried cardboard on a phone without gyro?

Some people say it doesn't work
Some people say it works OK
Some people say it works but it's very wonky

It doesn't work.

Unless all you do is watch movies which doesn't need any form or tracking/sensor.

Came home at 2am today to find 4 packages which were delivered on Saturday. Will be the last packages until Tuesday because Monday is holiday in Germany.

What did I get?

I know it sounded like a stupid question but the hearsay was that it can use magnetometer for head tracking

Actually, never mind, I'm retarded, I can test it without ordering and waiting for a cardboard headset

You're right, and it's only ~$10. I bought it.

Might post a review when it comes.

Got some pin headers, some really fine drills for PCBs, two micro USB cables with a textile coating which my sister wanted, an electronic kit, and a bracelet for a few cents which also my sister will get.

any good cheap 3d printers like the monoprice select mini?

probably some prusa i3 kit

To Mi Band 2 owners, does it track sleep with a fucked up schedule?

Looks cool, but I'm not sure if I need it

gearbest.com/mount-holder/pp_145999.html

my 53¢ santa hat came in. cheapest felt humanly possible and tiny barely there yarn ball at the end, stands straight up for maximum faggotry though

i also got 3 snowflakes for 15¢. christmas managed to come before january though

Not really.

Post some more Christmas chink. I need to get festive.

Saw a listing for $6 chink shoes on ebay:
ebay.com/itm/232063926111
It's probably not legit though since the guy only has 2 feedback.

Is there a chink phone with a landscape keyboard?

tiny christmas tree
aliexpress.com/item/1Pc-3-Size-Christmas-Tree-A-Small-Pine-Tree-Placed-In-The-Desktop-Mini-Christmas-Decoration/32706787906.html

stocking
aliexpress.com/item/Lovely-pet-Christmas-Cute-Sock-Shape-Fork-Knife-Package-Storage-Tableware-Cutlery-Sets-Covers-Bag-916/32734460872.html

fake presents for your tiny tree
aliexpress.com/item/12PC-Fashion-Christmas-Decoration-Supplies-Christmas-Tree-Ornaments-Decorations-Sep9/32729441366.html

Got one, which is superior to the $20 radio shack one I had from a long time ago. Had steel bits, pentalobe, torx, etc. good buy.

Looks fine, but if you have a habit freight nearby I'd just go there. Pic related is $9.99 and they always have 20% off coupons. Grab a handle there too and you're in business, plus they have lifetime warranty on their chink hand tools.

Who reckons if we bitch about the chinks taking time off for Lunar New Year and the PRC march we'll get free shit or discount?

Holding out for USB Cables, fm transmitter, led lights, usb 3.0 card reader and a RN3P

Hey fellow chinks crazy guy with gaming phone here. Just wanted to update I got my game-streaming service up and running and I'm able to stream all of my PC games wherever I find a wifi hotspot. Next month I plan on testing different SIM cards to see which carrier this phone supports best..

I feel like if shit gets cheaper than it already is the thoughts of Chinese workers dying in sweatshops might start keeping me up at night.

>gaming phone

Thanks mate

Please unsubscribe me from your blog

did the chinks poison based news user on purpose? what did they do to his bok choi from half way across the globe? was his "reporting" a little too good and was he exposing to much chinkery? i say we boycott buying anything during their little vacay in honor of our fallen comrade . im not letting this ride

Why are these so expensive? The other bracket mounted versions are so much cheaper. It's not like they come with quality controllers either.

Why did they bother putting in both security torx and normal torx bits in that set? They could of put some more sizes of torx bit in instead.

Are there any recommended chinkshit phones that work on AWS networks? None of the recommended ones on the wiki do.

i bought a chinese hammer before. cant mess up a hammer, right? wrong. the handle exploded the moment i applied pressure to it.

Anyone bothered to get one of these?

Has anyone ever used Entropay VCC to pay for Aliexpress orders? My physical prepaid card that I got as a gift a while back got denied and I wanna know if Entropay virtual credit cards also get denied

I know I could just use my debit but I want to know if anyone has used an Entropay

I lost a coupon on a botched sale and now I can't find anything cheap enough to make it up. If i just ask Aliexpress to give me a new one, is that likely to happen? "Bad experience on your site, coupon made me choose you", etc.

Probably fake but we'll see. Worst case - I'll get my money back with 1% refund fee.

aliexpress.com/item/bicycle-balls/32661128946.html
I love these chinks.

>Only up to size 10
Fucking bullshit

I need a good rice cooker

Now a chinky one probably isn't my best bet, but you guys seem like you would know of a quality one to get nonetheless

Any suggestions? I want to cook a medium amount of rice at a time

I'd say a hammer is easier to fuck up than a screwdriver since it needs to operate under duress
screwdrivers don't, they're literally just a hunk of metal in a specific shape

go by your local hardware store, rice cookers are pretty generic m8
definitely don't get a chink one though, you don't want it turning into a bomb on you

>try chink shit randomizer
>only useless, low quality or lethal/burn-your-house products

Thought that it would recommend some memes for me. I'm disappointed.

why would you hang a pair of testicles from your bike

Fuck off Ahmed, go buy your nail bomb parts from a Sears with tons of cameras

I''ve had one for ages, back when the somake wasn't shit too. Sounds fine, and only has noise at loud volumes [past normal listening]

I never really understood that either.

Looks like that set also has security hex and normal hex bits as well

Is the xduoo coupon still going?
If so, what is it?

laughs

Any e27 socket light recommendations?

thanks.

Foxanon smart IC are lovely. No PWM flicker and brighter than the cheapass ones.

Thank you, they only have 200 - 240v units, my country uses 110v

aliexpress.com/item//32499994405.html
This seems like a real Foxanon but it is up to 72 leds.

Thank you, those works for me.

What's the best amp/DAC to use instead of my bad onboard sound?

I bought express card eGPu adapter for 51$ from bangood i hope it arrives.

Also thinking to buy gtx 660 and 380w psu to it

where do you think we are??

this user is literally just a few posts below yours why do you care to even waste time pointing this out?

Not high school.

>"do you have any games on your phone???S?SS/s/s/s?S"

What's the difference between these and a led bulb you buy at Walmart?

no need to be rood, user
we all know you emulate pokemon gold on your chinkphone and play it on the train home from your big boy job

>TRIPS OF TRUTH

Holy shit this is exactly what I did. I only had a cheap chink Java feature phone. With MeBoy, you could emulate GB and GBC games.

And we don't really have trains, we have buses. Lots of buses.

These cheap generic bulbs have PWM flicker and are generally darker and more prone to burning out.

which bulbs?

I kinda want chink sunglasses, but I can already see around the frames of the vast majority of American sunglasses.

>tfw massive head

How long does a typical power bank hold a charge? I'd like one just for emergencies.

How long does it take on your chink windows tablets to deplete 1% of battery?

If I charge my tablet using a 5V 1A charger instead of a 5V 2A charger will the battery last less time? Or just will take longer to charge?

Does any of those websites offer food? I'm trying to get some shaoxing plums

the latter

Dirty did a video review of it on a BM800

yo, little attention whoring wont hurt you so which one do I open? should I honor susan, rondaful, or unsigned one?

roll a d3

>rondaful
is that chink for wonderful?

LED bulbs 12W+? no corn shit, normal loking bulbs

It will charge slower but your battery will last longer as the slow charging is a bit better for the batteries.

Nothing cheap will use anything but pot metal. Expect phillips heads to strip

Yup coupon is still active
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230

Coupon Code: XDX2RU

>50$
>looks like shit
>450mAh
>no internal memory
>max 32Gb SD card
am I missing something or?

Just boiled used green tea leaves with fresh oolong tea. The chinks are going to heave a heart attack if they read this.

The coupon code mostly, it's better than the Ruizu meme and $30

not sure I undestood, butr name was dropped here so here it is

it's new old meme bank with freshly gutted batteries (Batteries NOT included! You don't buy this if need batteries!)
I just only now realized that thete is battery picture in each of O on the logo, also M have two 1

will report back when they arrive
aliexpress.com/item/a-lot-of-bulbs/32607381427.html

Unsigned next friend

Does anyone know of any good e-ink phone? I found this on gearbest, might be worth to invest in if you like reading books, and for 140 dollars! Do I pull the trigger user? gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_346981.html?wid=4

are you making a bomb?

>4.7" inch " e-ink screen
6 inch is the bare minimum for comfortable reading

Don't buy that one, it's stuck on kitkat and doesn't have all the bands. Buy a Yotaphone 2 but make sure it's a YD201. The latest EU firmware improves a bunch of stuff for it, and it's great to read books.

I disagree, I used to read primarily on a Nook Simple Touch but I have no trouble on a Yotaphone whatsoever.

Somebody wrote you could upgrade this with a little trick, and YD201 costs like 318 dollars as opposed to 140 dollars...

Found some Gearbest coupons worth using

Xiaomi MiBand 2 for $27.59
AndroidpitXB
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_362705.html

Some new quadcopter memes
JJRC H36 for $12.99
H36ru10
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_447881.html

youtube.com/watch?v=r3zdU-R5Cs8

JJRC H8 Mini for $12.79
GSRC1279
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_186259.html

Xiaomi MiPad 64gb for 119.99$
REYESMIPAD
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_154810.html

I have a 6'' e-book and it works great for e-book formats, but scanned pdf files are uncomfortable

Yeah, but I'm not sure that the baseband is entirely compatible. Apparently people on XDA have bought one from Everbuying and found the Hong Kong version instead of the mainland China one, maybe try that one.
everbuying.net/product1159780.html
KitKat isn't even a death sentence, but the e-ink part of the phone has greatly improved in the latest few firmwares imho. Especially mirror mode.

afaik, you can flash the non-201 versions with an international firmware. You can find it for $140 off Ali.

Damn, nice friend

Will you get 4g in the US with the international fw?

Apparently the YD206 has bands 1 and 3, while the 201 has 3, 7 and 20. Make of that what you will.

Yeah, so what I understand is this.
International EU firmware is possible on any phone, but there are yd201, yd206 etc for different reigons with different bands. What i need is to make sure it has international EDGE, HSPA1, 3G and LTE. The on on GB is the mainland chink one, the one on everbuying is the Hong Kong one. What is most likely to be the safe choice is the one you put ip on everbuying or one on aliexpress where they write with 100% certainty what frequencies it supports. I think I'll try the latter one first.

GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS850 (B5), UMTS900 (B8), UMTS1900 (B2), UMTS2100 (B1), LTE2100 (B1), LTE1800 (B3), TD-LTE2500 (B41)

Match it with your carrier's frequencies.

Ok chink shit, I'm making a small list to order and need a bit of help if anyone can offer.

I'm looking for a fountain pen, i know there are cheap ones that rea metal for 2$, i'm getting a few of these to experiment with, however i want to get a pen that has a VERY fine tip.

From what I can tell there is one pen that is sub 10$ that I can attach a G nib to, however, if there is a pen that comes standard with a nib that is extremely fine without the need to replace nibs, that is something i would greatly appreciate knowing beforehand.

My ideal would be .5mm or thinner line, I know a rapidograph would do this, but i want it for writing and fine detail drawing, Im sure that a g nib will get me what I want, but if I can use the pends un modified that would be better.

I'm going to sleep now, so I won't be able to give my thanks if anyone helps, so in advance, thank you for any help given.

thank you, will buy one to see if it's any good

There's another user who just bought a Yotaphone one or two threads back, maybe wait for him and ask him where he bought it, his was on KitKat but I think it was a 201.

Also, the HK version (YD205) seems to have quite a lot of bands: frequencycheck.com/models/A1JaO/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205

Seems like the HK one is the best, do we know for sure everbuying only has YD205?
frequencycheck.com/compare-devices/PEYca6/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205/yota-yotaphone-2-yd201
frequencycheck.com/compare-devices/dMbixz/yota-yotaphone-2-yd205/yota-yotaphone-2-yd206

And it is techmoan-memed usb leds, there were supposed to be 10 of them but I ordered 5 warm white and 5 cool ones so I suppose the rest will arrive evetually
even if we are anonymous to each other, you do not know what is happening at the back-end, so I can not talk about it :^)

EVERY e-book reader sucks when dealing with pdf. The main issue in this setup is the file format, not the screen size.

You'll need to ask them. Also, the guy on XDA who bought the HK yotaphone hasn't answered yet on whether he flashed the EU firmware or the HK one. The HK one is quite a bit far behind (pre-most of the improvements on the e-ink screen, to the point that I'd just stick with KitKat), but you can probably flash the EU one with some tinkering.

Check the 4PDA russian forums. Google translate mostly works fine, they certainly have dealt with a similar task.

Oh yeah, I often forget those exist. It's one thread and 200+ pages though, good luck with that.

the 600x800 screen resolution is a much bigger factor

Wrong thread?

>Yes, we know everything already is from China

Speak for yourself pedophile.

Are you new?

>Lithu gives up and just accuses people he dislikes.

Is everyone a pedophile now?

No, not the wrong thread.
Some German user I remember bought this item aliexpress.com/item/PCM2704-USB-sound-card-mini-USB-DAC/32699157835.html He was going to write a review here when he got it, and it seems he did as per the feedback he left on ali. It's only worth it if you have a crap realtek thats taking in noise etc, I personally have a good one on my chinkpad. Take a look of the specs if you'd like ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/pcm2706.pdf

Pro tip: search "Gearbest coupons" or "aliexpress 1c" on archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/ for hot deals from the past week

Well, I am pretty sure there is /hpg/, thats why I wasnt sure. I just know that a cheap DAC isnt worth it since it would make the sound quality worse instead of better. A cheap AMP probably will make the sound quality even worse because it probably will create noise

link to cat suit?

K6000 pro fag here.
Camera not so good at night shots, but here's another snap of my doggy.

Once again forced to use screenshot because of file size.

I have a pcm2704 USB DAC similar to that, paid like 4€ and it had a proper male usb end. It sounds decent enough, I intend to use it on my rpi0 (or I might go with the gpio pins, dunno yet). Tried it only on my laptop so far, doesn't sound bad, though I'm no audiophile and thus to me it didn't sound too different from the onboard sound of the laptop.

Does the camera not have megapixel settings?

Looks there's no post processing which is good.

I prefer grainy look to smoothed out blur most phones produce at night,

I'm that user, I wrote a little about it in an old /csg/ thread:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56225550#p56226018

Also later found that you can find the same module from other sellers a little cheaper - just search for "PCM2704 mini usb dac".

Original photo I tried taking looked horrible, but that was with "zero shutter delay" enabled. I think that turns up the ISO to allow a faster shutter speed which is why it looks like that. I'm no expert though.
Pic related is the first photo I took.

It's doggy photos, I keep them. Why decrease MP when I can just screenshot the image to 1080p. Does that decrease image quality?

So there was a really cool chink shit keyboard with rainbow lights under it which had like a billion patterns and some guy once posted a video of him tempering with the keyboard caps to make everything way more transparent, anyone remember which keyboard this was?

Are there any chink keyboards that doesnt have letters printed on the keycaps?

Ready for liftoff
securityzap.com/yotaphone-backdoor/

Can someone suggest a 5" chink phone that has 3gb of ram and a snapdragon cpu?

Got a car radio for my gf's old Opel. Tested it with ATX psu and it seems to work. The included remote control's working range is quite poor.

$1.34 with a coupon
Still going to dispute as it was advertised as class 10.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

More botnets the better.

I don't think I'm ready for a chink keyboard yet, as they cost more than here and look like they are worse quality. But I found some cheap ones where I live. The choice is between Logitech K120, A4Tech KR-85 and Microsoft Wired 600, what would be the smartest pick of this bunch?

Is the yotaphone2 a Meme or goat?

>implying phones sold in the US don't have a backdoor.

I've had it for a year and I like it, but really there's no reason to buy it unless you are absolutely sure you're going to use the back screen. Otherwise the Nexus 5 is pretty much the same phone for less (used)

Microsoft. Then never get enough recognition for their peripherals.

I've got my Hybrid two days ago but I don't like them, too bassy for me. I know I can use an equalizer but I'm addicted to chink shit so I want a new pair of headphones. Can anyone advice me something more neutral, like the HD 558?

>Russian phone
>bought from Chinese seller
> used in the US

easy way to win botnet bingo

This. Boring looking, but always a solid performer, reliable as fuck too. Wish they still made the intellimouse explorer, all I can seem to find is cheap knockoffs.

what do you use the e-ink-screen for?

Anyone know a good site to get an actual working 128-256gb micro sd card? I ordered a San Disk 128gb micro sd off ebay but it's corrupted and no matter what I do to it, I can't clean it. Also got a 256gb off WISH and that shit sucked.

128GB shark you fucking idiot.

Read the wiki, then kys.

Why do you keep buying fake SD cards? Get a Mixza already

because people will pay for it. ipegas are shit tho

You keep trying to buy fakes you moron.
Chinese people do not sell sandisk microSDs, nor samsung ones, nor kingston, nor any of the usual brands. If you want a chink microSD, get one that's a chink brand.

>Chinese people do not sell sandisk microSDs, nor samsung ones, nor kingston, nor any of the usual brands
That guy you replied to is a retard that bought obvious fakes, but Samsung and Kingston have official stores on Ali.

My 128gb shark is still swimming strong after half a year.

you can get sandisks with as good specs for about 20% more than the sharks fulfulled by Amazon, don't know why you guys bother with the sharks.

It's a fucking class 10 sd card there are no specs wtf

There's literally nothing wrong with sharks so why pay more?

They're not the fastest cards around so if you're planning on recording 4K video for example you'll want something better.
However, as a basic card to go in your phone they're excellent value for money.

They cost less and have a cool shark on them?

I mean shit, no wonder you're poor, you are physically incapable of judging whether one number is larger or smaller than another

Why does the miband 2 have to be so expensive

I have the $15 i5 plus bracelet and it has more function than the $30 miband 2, I actually have to downgrade my bracelet to get a metal band

>4K video
>on a SD card in the first place

Why do so many people want fitness trackers?

Get a Mixza Zebra then, U3 fast and it has a Zebra pattern.

>what is an action camera

>waiting for up to 40 days for delivery
Shiggy diggy.

>20% more than sharks
>20%
Yeah, that's why.

Also, I just looked it up on Amazon.co.uk.
>SanDisk 64GB: $27 with shipping to Denmark

GearBest
>64GB Shark: $17.11 with shipping

are you lost vicky?

I'm interested in getting one purely to track my sleep and heart rate during various activities (yes that, among other things). It's a curiosity, nothing more.

That said, I'm waiting for prices to come down mroe.

Yes, and? I'm not 12, 40 days isn't an entire lifetime to me.

It's not the fitness tracker, it's the other functions like message reading, time/date, call display, notification vibrations, and remote picture capturing.

I've gotten used to mine for my driving job. The miband doesn't read the messages or show any text at all. I'm being forced into a fashion over function situation here.

REMINDER: SHARKS/MONKEYS - SLOW (U1, CHEAP)
ZEBRAS - FAST (U3 4K COMPATIBLE, A BIT LESS CHEAP)

Reminder: Sharks BTFO samshit

>shark $17
Damn the prices have gone up, I paid $11 for mine

>forced

kek

YOU LAOWAI PIG GIVE IMPUDENT ATTITUDE TOO MUCH.

THIS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO NOT CLOSE DISPUTE WITH REASON 'OTHER'. YOU CLOSE MY STORE. NOW WE NO EAT AND MY FAMILY MOVE BACK TO COUNTRYSIDE. SPEND 50 YEAR WAGES TO PAY BACK MR. MA.

Now do 4K read/write.

So, anyone knows what happened to "Shenzen ele technology limited" on aliexpress? Was going to buy a cube i7 book for university n shit, and this shop had the best prices. But apparently all of their products dissappeared when the holiday sales started.

aliexpress.com/item/peak-aliexpress/32742277441.html

Nice try.

I read ebooks quite a bit.

That's for Zebras dumbshit.

he's desperate

Is this your new shitty trolling tactic?

Chinks have you covered user
aliexpress.com/item/fuck-hueg-shades/32427785003.html

depends on how you sleep, I tend to wake up early in the morning for a minute, take a piss go back to bed. or my alarm will go off and then ill snooze / set the alarm later.

mi band will not track sleep after ive gotten up the first time

The same reason retards do it from their trucks - to signla how much they want balls bouncing off their ass.

>tfw you realize you've saved just over $15 from using the aliexpress app for the last few months

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Any recommendation for mechanical pencils?

How are you streaming your games?

>4k read/write tests only apply to uhs-3 cards
What's it like being so dense you need round-the-clock care to stop you from chewing your own hands off?

Bought a Nomos replica for 10€ from a chink yupoo reseller, while usually they are about 15-17€ on Aliexpress
Will report in a month

this is the seller btw zelandwatch.v.yupoo.com/?lang=en

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
For how long has this been a thing? Am I being trolled?

>Unless you enter since4pass in the Options field, there will be no indication that you are using a Pass to other users, and your posts will display exactly the same as any other. The since4pass Options command allows you to publicly display since when you have been using a Cred Forums Pass.
It's new.

Fair enough. Thank you

My friend bought that same radio for his car.

It was suspiciously light so we had a look inside.
The sound is a bit weak, but its passable.

>tfw too intelligent to buy anyhting but chinkshit

>obsessing over the specs and variations of micro sd cards
What's it like being so autistic you have a therapy dog?

why in god's name would you want to publicize the fact that you paid money to post on Cred Forums?

>wanting to get a piece of kit that actually works properly for the purpose to which you intend to put it is autism

you're still user so who cares

>filling up an entire thread about 4k compatible sd card autism is normal behaviour
Don't forget to feed Fido at 3pm m8

Get on my level.
Saved $260.

how much range do you need in a car?

Redcircle

>Cred Forums Pass user

lmao

got this mail from gearbest, what websites do they mean?

Chinese are great people aren't they?

That's invitation to goodboy club.

tfw no invitation to the goodboy club ;_;

It means you get 900 free good boy points for scamming review sites.

so,getting 18$. that's pretty neat
someday user,someday

>thinking 4K video is the same as 4K rand read/write tests on storage media
Does the state employ someone to sit next to you and solve the Captchas for you so you can post here?

Looks kinda suspicious compared to Pioneer's insides.

I'm looking for cheap, portable shitposting device so that I'm not stuck at my desk all the time. I just want it to work on documents, watch videos and maybe some arcade games or 2d indie titles. Do any of you know any good chink devices? I'm having a hard time finding something that fits the bill.

Because it doesn't have tape deck?

It adds another dimension to your shitposts. If I were a gigantic faggot I would combine it with a tripcode for maximum self-importance.

Any good 1080p value phone yet?

My p6 screen is vbroken and I tend to cut my fingerfrints often

I like Chinese

>chinese
>people

IT FINALLY ARRIVED! I legit got a chink mech keyboard for 2,65€ AMA

Do chinks make white noise machines?

>GBP
Mah nigga.

You got a link to the seller or some at a similar price?

Is that a UK layout?

the fuck

Im actually from portugal, no idea why its GBP, but no, i think it was a pricing error, wasn't actually expecting it to arrive, or if it did it would be like a photo of it or gravel in a box

im not sure, im not familiar, it seems to me like a american layout but with the big enter key

The 3 key should look like this

£

Are there any decent chink mouse with detachable cable?

Lucky bastard.

Some of my past aliexpress purchases i never posted

ask away if you want any links or impressions

Im not sure about this, but here check for yourself, im pretty used to this layout because its basically the same of my quickfire tk, although being european i prefer the big enter, bonus meme, it has blue gateron switches

Does it come with replacement keys?

please dont go climbing with that

American then.

nah, but im thinking of buying an all white keycap set, and meybe paiting the bottom part, that baby blue is disgusting, but again, for the price, can't complain much

Anyone here won one of the aliexpress freebies ?

No, we have a shorter left shift with an extra slash key next to it. Useful for binding things to for vidya.

It would be nice if people could add "I have been posting my youtube videos to Cred Forums since [DATE]" to their sigs so the rest of us would really know who to ignore.

btw no idea why my photos are getting fliped, they look fine on my computer

its not for climbing, i only needed something that could hold around 100kg but the 2400kg one was as cheap per unit so i just got that

Is there anything remotely similar to the Oneplus 3?

>make the mistake of buying chinkshit ink
>it won't flow properly and makes super fucking light writing that is barely visible
How fucking awful, probably the last time I make the mistake of ordering anything from China. I'll just go through retailers in my country, at least I'll get a property warranty/quality control from them.

Yeah, the OnePlus 3 dummy.

Did you buy fountain pen ink or printer ink ?

Fountain pen ink, but I was supposed to buy Printer ink or something fucking retarded like that wasn't I?

oh god im cumming

FEEL VREY GOOD !

FELL VREY GOD !

Anyone still interested in a review for the chink Xbox 360 controller?

Sure mang

They're okay at best and outright shit at worst, they'll die on you within a month or two (with either of the joysticks breaking or the triggers going to shit.) The D-Pad a shit too.

There's better quality Xbone controller copies out there, get one of those instead.

How should I store my flashdrives? Some have strings to hang them but not all. Don't want to to throw them into a drawer. I'm sure the chinks have something made for me. Any tips?

I live in hope that someone makes a 360 pad clone with a better D-pad than the official ones, It can't be that difficult right?

has anyone actually tried the xiaomi controller? how does that perform?

How's the chink vape?

I don't see anyone discussing the risk of getting lead poisoning from fucking with this shit. Is it not a thing or do you guys just not give a shit?

its actually really really nice, its the joyetech cuboid with the smok TFV8 tank and LG 18650s. Not taking risks on chink batteries

only complaint is that while the cuboid can reach theoretically 200W you need to have the proper resistance coils since it has a hardware 25A limit, meaning right now im maxed out at 94 W :c need to change the atomiser

I'm interested.
If there's a better source for these, I'm interested in that too.

I want to play some dark souls without fucking with drivers or remembering the button positions.

Lead paint only forms a danger if you go around licking your chinese figures our ground them up into a dust and snort them like a fine cocaine.

>he doesn't snort his chinkshit

>right now im maxed out at 94 W :c need to change the atomiser
for what purpose, assuming you're content with the obnoxiousness of the fat clouds you're currently ripping

pardon me for quitting smoking
i only mentioned that because the cuboid is advertised as software upgradable to 200 w, but unlike many other 200w box mods it has a 25A limit

Which are the earbuds that are currently /csg/ approved?

There's like a whole fucking lot of them

Senfer UEs
Rock Zircon
Xiaomi Hybrids

>rock nigcons

>look guys, I said it again

Nigger tier or not, they sound amazing if you're an average listener without any musical background.

zircons are good for acoustic guitars too you know

The 'nigger bass' thing in the wiki is misleading.
It's written by someone who thinks that all music should be tinny and horrible.
When he says 'nigger bass' he means 'there is audible bass'.

The nigbass in my ears is not misleading.

I quit smoking with a vape 3 years ago.
I'm all in favor of vapes as a tool for quitting/replacing smoking. I just don't understand what you could be doing with it to want to go higher than 90W.
Then again I just realized that the TFV8 has an 8-coil atomizer so that goes some way towards explaining why you're running twice the wattage I'm using on my TFV4.

Are you sure the harmonics aren't being affected by the nigcock in your mouth?

ooga booga where the zircons at

>a le classy gentlesir like myself only listens to bassless music such as japanese folk and anime soundtracks

>lead poisoning
cgl talks about it

It's good quality and it works well.

what do seagulls know about anything

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

redcircle or kuru toga

hello grampa

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I can't believe that there are actually real people who bought Cred Forums pass

How do I get the $1 coupon?

I only did it because I saved so much money thanks to /csg/.

Stop posting oversized images and/or buy a Cred Forums pass.
Cred Forums is dying.

is this part of the Cred Forums not generating enough money thing?

probably

i just think it's funny to shitpost with

WTF

this tbqfh imqfho famalam

i bought a pass solely to accentuate my shitposting

that's a level of autism i can't really get behind, despite being literally autistic

i do enjoy the extra perk though

anyway how's the scroll wheel on the james donkey mice

>Cred Forums is dying.
couldn't care less 2bh

this tbqh, maybe I'll be finally free

this
give me my chink Cred Forums replacement where moderators have to compete for 5 star ratings

I'm using one right now, it's as good as any $10-$15 mouse with a non-smooth scroll wheel I've ever used, performance wise, but it feels better.

also aliexpress integration

>not just getting the Perixx MX-1800

I'm not hip on the chink memes my friend just said it was good.

wtf i love Cred Forums now

>Cred Forums is dying
>discord link in op
>youtube superstars spamming every thread
really makes you think

Perixx MX-1800 has the sensor from Steelseries Sensei iirc. Godlike mouse for it's price. Not sure if it's available on the usual chink sites, I got it off amazon

You know Hiroshima has lost dozens of libel lawsuits he has to eventually pay back right? Buying Cred Forums pass doesn't help Cred Forums, it only helps the malicious gook and his love of malware.

What about the nigdick in your ass?

Stop evading your permaban Lithu you filthy pedo

>anyone that doesn't like the discord is lithu
k

>You know Hiroshima has lost dozens of libel lawsuits he has to eventually pay back right?
u wot
do you lads actually believe those info pictures about him selling website information

Is this the only response you ever have? Just shut up and fuck off. I refuse to believe there's more than one gigafaggot who throws around e-celeb and youtube superstar towards anybody on /csg/ without a hint of irony. You dumb cunt.

Shut up cunt

he did some shady shit with 2ch iirc but most of the "evidence" I've seen amounts to "he does the same thing chrome's done since it launched"

why does that image have comfy's ban page under a lithuanian flyer

Looking for heated gloves that wont kill me for the cold weather.

Whats the /csg/ recommendations?

I'd rather google have my data than some random gook

"Although Nishimura has lost some number of libellawsuits with a considerable amount in penalties, he is quoted in some number of interviews that he has no intention of paying. "If the verdict mandates deleting things, I'll do it," he says. "I just haven't complied with demands to pay money. Would a cell phone carrier feel responsible when somebody receives a threatening phone call?"

You're not fooling anyone you autistic cunt.

He sells it to companies for ads i think.

Same shit google does.

It's been a year since I've bothered to care about this stuff though.

Making new thread now, back in a few.

Google doesn't sell data

The company that wants to put up ads never gets your info.
They come to google and say
>we want this ad to be presented to all overweight NEETs that live in their mother's basement

Google then shows you the ad, but the company never gets your data.

ah, ok

I could be wrong on the shit with him too, but back when he first showed up cripple chan had a global announcement up for weeks saying how awful he was but if you actually read it it wasn't anything bad

the guy could be a scumbag for all i know but all the shit I've seen people post about him has been blase at best

So, where do we move this thread to if Cred Forums shuts down?

reddit

no

someone already made the subreddit
reddit.com/r/chinkshit

it would be nice if the youtubers went there anyway

a custom site

so we can IP ban lithuania

Don't you ever say that again.

8ch with the op guy being the only admin so we can easily ban shitposters

reddit

What about the chinks? What do you think Xiaomi has on your phone?

Plz recommend some bluetooth earbudz with nigga bass

I don't own a Xiaomi, so probably whatever they got when I tested a MIUI ROM for an hour

lots of dead generals have moved to cripple chan as it stops things from falling off and you can get rid of notorious shitposters mods ignore

>you can get rid of notorious shitposters
this sounds wonderful
imagine a thread with no youtube

New thread here

About to pull the trigger on the Nitecore D4.
I don't think there are any other better chargers for 18650, AA and AAA.

How's the size on that one? My current one is too small also wireless, hate to replace batteries even if it's like once every year or longer.

I tried a few mice for sizes in the electronics store and the steelseries ones I liked most I think, deathadders were also good, maybe a tiny bit too small even.