/cyb/ - The Cyberpunk General

"I hope you enjoy these" Edition

These threads are for discussion of all things Cyberpunk, from movies, TV, websites, games, and even current events.
Related topics range from fashion, to personal security and anonymity, to alternative and creative hardware, and much more.

>What is cyberpunk?
Cyberpunk is a genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology.

>>> Resources Old Pasta

Discussion of cyberpunk weaponry and loadouts should go here, since there's a thread up:

My multicultural teacher showed us stills from Blade Runner to teach us how racist white people are for stealing from other cultures.
>Blade Runner shows a Japanese woman as a geisha
>Use of Japanese letters in the movie on signage
The course is mandatory part of our world cultures program.

The US and Japan have been blatantly stealing each other's cultural shit since 1854. Your teacher is a marxist trying to brainwash you into white guilt.

Makes you wonder what happened to "sharing is caring", or "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".

Not sure if funny or not but our teacher also makes us watch these videos of her protesting and she reviewers her tweets in class which we have to study for exams but onward to the point...
>The US and Japan have been blatantly stealing each other's cultural shit since 1854.
My teacher made us watch this one protest video of hers where she stormed the Art Museum where there was a Japanese cultural exhibition and there was a geisha looking woman teaching children how to make Japanese letters. She confronted this Japanese person calling her a racist teaching children how to hate for stereotyping Japanese culture until the childrens event was shut down since she had the constitutional right to protest as she went on talking about.

How does lighting like this work? The sources of light themselves looks bright but they don't actually illuminate anything in the room

does cyberpunk mean there should be garbage everywhere indoors and outdoors? Notice that in these games but am unaware of trash being connected to the cyberpunk genre.

trash lives, trash society, trash trash.

inherently linked to trash.

What programming book will teach me how to be cyberpunk?

how can i make my mac cyberpunk?

Hi Cameron

u into cyber-punk 2?

check out this nice mem ehaha

That'sme!

Neuromancer

lurking

She is everything that's wrong with America today.

Shes not from America though, my teacher is from Israel.

So what, they want to destroy all cultures with globalism while making every culture separate and unique? AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MARXISM?
LEDs with adjustable brightness?
(pic related, Philips Hue gen 1/2)

See what Cred Forums says about Jews is true!