enjoy
>nogaems

you'll be back

I don't have a single games installed

that's not arch linux

>notubuntuXDDDDDDDDDD

>not installing macOS
literally why

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>xubuntu
Good job, you downloaded trash

Oh my bad. You watch mature anime for mature men right?

farewell
>non-autistic OS
>stability
>games
>professional software
>great battery life
>headache-free maintenance
>dx12
>all hardware support

Congratulations, Shinji.

LOL BUT MY ARCH JUST WERKS AFTER I FIX MY XORG CONFIG ERRYDAY FOR TWELVE HOURS XDDDDDDD

Because I am straight

Not a manchild, that's for sure :^)

>>non-autistic OS
?
>>stability
Oh last time my explorer crashed because I cancelled a file copy operation
>>games
18+board
>>Pro software
Office 2010 works in linux
>>great battery life
Good enough
>>headache free maintainance
?
>>dx12
18+ site

Oh the autism hahahaha

u aren't op idiot no one is falling for that

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

/thread

He's clearly burning Xubuntu in the screenshot.

>xubuntu
Why?
>burning
No, he's downloading it, slowly.

>>>games
+board
>i'm all grown up now mom

>too stupid to install classicshell and make w10 function exactly like 7

You're gonna have a bad time in linux kid.

ew fuck off 4chen pass user

Xubuntu

ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Sorry user. If you are playing games and over 20 years old there is a term people may call you with. It's called "manchild" or "overgrown man"

Fuck off back to kissless virgin manbaby hehehe

See you back in about a week, two tops once you realize 90% of your software doesn't work in linux and WINE is too hit and miss to supplement it.

You're right. Good thing 100% of the software has better alternatives.

>Oh last time my explorer crashed because I cancelled a file copy operation
was that windows 98?
Rest of this bullshit is not worth reading.
Get the fuck outta this board you piece of shit. You're insecure and dumb if you need to come here and sperg about your personal choices just to feel better.

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=17336

:^)

>was that windows 98?
No it was windows 10.

>mom they're doing something I don't like please make them stop :(

>what is steam
>what is gog
>what is wine+playonlinux
You can probably play over 90% games on Linux, I don't know what you're being autistic about.

>what is steam
indie shovelware
>what is gog
abandonware
>what is wine+playonlinux
old garbage

Yeah, son. Stop playing video games and go out of your basement

It works fine on my machine. You must be too dumb to configure it properly in that case.
Enjoy your autistic OS.
Now ask yourself question why did you make this thread and what's the point of it.

looks like linux user to me lol

>muh_honest_opinions.exe

there is a difference between playing gaymes 24/7 and occasional gaming with your friends.
Just like occasional drinking alcohol and getting drunk every night. But I guess you're in your hard times now (just turned 18?), so nothing of what you're saying should be taken seriously.

nah
most likely puberty taking its toll

user you are on the news! It's everywhere in Cred Forums!
lol kissless Cred Forumsirgin on damage control

>tfw noone outside of Cred Forums believes this
feels good to not be this autistic

Ready to shoot now

Everyone calls you a manchild, it's just that people are being polite
thoughtcatalog.com/charlie-shaw/2013/11/21-signs-youre-dating-a-man-child/

>Everyone calls you a manchild, it's just that people are being polite
nope
keep shitposting tho, it's amusing to see the delusion

You do realize how immature and pathetic you look now? You're even incapable of substantive discussion. It must feel bad to be this dumb.

>user0

Fucking retard detected.

Im thinking about doing the same being as it just locks up completely whenever i install anything or copy anything larger then 10 gigs to my 1tb western digitla black drive

>not getting deepin linux

you fucked up

it's painfully obvious it's just VM
he's this autistic to make up shit lol

>rosa instead of rufus

Faggot

Xubuntu is a bad choice desu. You should have installed Ubuntu mate or Gnome.

maybe the hdd is fucked?
Or are you too dumb to find the cause of this? In that case linux is for you!

Oh I see, you do get triggered when people call you manchild, don't you?

i don't, because irl nobody does that
nobody believes what you post except maybe some boomers and who gives a shit about them

I tested the drive in multiple read write tests for around 12 hours with no issues i have copied the same files in everything back to XP without issues windows 10 is the only place this problem exists

Windows is for dumb people tho

Oh look, superior user 1337haxor is in the thread

>painfully obvious it's just VM
lol what?

well, fuck this thread. I see no point in talking to dumb, toxic trolls.
Enjoy your VirginOS, kid.

ha nice try
now show the GPU

Do you really think this screenshot proves anything?
Is this how badly incompetent you are?

lol okay

>on chip graphics

Looks at this faggot

>not upgrading to slim and stable 8.1
Enjoy your screen tearing in the year fucking 2016. Unless you use Wayland, in that case say goodbye to GPU drivers.

So?
VirtualBox emulates intel iGPU by default. It still proves nothing you dumb nigger.
You're so fucking stupid that you can't even prove you're using native hardware. Hahahaha. Enjoy your linux, cuckold.
OR maybe just learn how to use Windows properly? I've heard there are multiple organisations in the US that helps old people use modern software?
hahahaha.

>thinking you need anything more if you're not going to be playing gaymes

Here, I have a straw you can grab

I hear there's a thing called "compton: :^)

In fact you need more if you use
>opencl
>4k rendering
>9bit animu
>firefox/chrome GPU acceleration
>much, much more
But, well, you're too stupid to know any of it.

>not playing games in your free time

I bet you dont watch classic doctor who on kodi either faggot

Spend 500 on a GPU right now brand is unimportant as lojg as its not intel

Awwww so butt flustered, I'm not the one who got asked to show my GPU which is intel iGPU

Look up Lenovo G400 :^)

>winbabby triggered hard af
hehehehee nothing funnier than that

>lenovo g400
Get the fuck out. You're dumber than anyone ITT predicted.

>Compton
If it really werks then good for you I guess. Maybe some day you'll get Optimus working per application, not per X session. And is clipboard still not working across applications?

You know what they say: If your opponent resorts to ad hominem, you know you already won

>lowest Pentium CPU
>4GB RAM
>iGPU
>consumershit, backdoored laptop

>buhuu win10 is baaaad, I have to switch to linux!
You're fucking stupid. Once again: GET THE FUCK OUT.
You don't belong here.

>learn how to use Windows properly
Not him but I'm perfectly capable of using it properly, and can track down almost all issues that come up with it on my own. It's just oftentimes a lot better if you can spend a little more time setting something up correctly and then not have it spontaneously break when an installs or require reboots to fix most of the problems with it.

>opencl
This is the one thing that I'm considering getting a good GPU for. But it's only needed or helpful with very few tasks.
>4k rendering
>9bit animu
Useless when my monitor is neither 4k or 9bit.
>Firefox/Chrome GPU acceleration
Works perfectly fine on Intel GPU. Keep trying.

>>not playing games in your free time
Or playing classic games that work great on a potato GPU

Manchild, pls. Don't share your project your virginity onto us.

Only if you went outside your basement...

>he fell for the 4k meme

>lowest pentium CPU
hahahaha factually wrong, kiddo

>4GB RAM
>iGPU
Does it look like gaming virginity station to you?

>Backdoored laptop
Gimme some of dat tinfoil, manchild :^)

No, I haven't, but I'm aware of 4k becoming a standard, so everything I record is 4k. I want to be able to see my family movies in good quality when the time comes.
And you can't even open 4k movies on your shit lelnovo laptop. hahahahaha
stop posting pictures of yourself.
Windows 10 will work like shit on his shit hardware, especially considering the fact he's using stock image provided by lelnovo. That's why I'm saying he's stupid and he should leave now.
>Works perfectly fine on Intel GPU. Keep trying.
Yep, on desktop iGPU. You know that mobile iGPUs are crippled, right? ESPECIALLY IN CHEAPEST PENTIUMS.
>Useless when my monitor is neither 4k or 9bit.
It's not useless. Check reasons above.

Any last thing I should do before rebooting?

Oh I was wrong, some game came pre installed in my desktop.

Candy crush for example :^)

Not him but it's no wonder you have no friends if you act like that.

I have Win10 on a powerful enough machine to run it well, and it's still being one headache after another. I find myself spending more time tracking down why Explorer is acting strangely or my CPU is stuck at 0.77 GHz after a bunch of updates went in than if I was on Linux. And Windows is supposed to be the "just works" choice.

It's no wonder Win7 is still on top and Mac sales are up.

>Yep, on desktop iGPU. You know that mobile iGPUs are crippled, right? ESPECIALLY IN CHEAPEST PENTIUMS.
The one that's working fine for me is in a laptop i7, so it's a mobile one. I know it's more powerful than the ones in cheap Pentiums, but those are gonna be slower all around. What's the fucking point of putting anything more powerful with a cheapest Pentium?

>Does it look like gaming virginity station to you?
No, more like poorfag station for absolute lowest tier pleb. Do you live in a black ghetto by any chance?

Holy shit I want annual purges in the US. You know, 12 hour window of legal murders?
Ghettos like the one you live in should be treated with napalm. That's the only way of keeping this nation great.

4k is literally useless unless you're using your TV as a monitor. You're just wasting money for no benefit.

>What's the fucking point
Am I saying there is any point in that?
He's using shit, lowest hardware for poor people so there is no point in bitching about w10 running slowly on such shitware.

Wow, you sure told me.
Did you understand anything I just wrote, dumb nigger?
You don't record 4k videos to watch them once and delete, you store them to watch it after long periods of time. Mostly in times when old technology is deprecated.

Did he ever say his problem was it running slowly? Even on high end hardware it's shitty in many ways. It's just faster shit.

Not entirely poor but hey, I pay my bills unlike you who lives in his mum's basement heehehe

No dude, I know what his problem is.
He's poor and dumb. Only dumb people are poor.

dumb anime poster

>he just tried to explain himself on anonymous board for losers

>transmission
>not qbittorrent

you already fucked up

bump :^)

Well certainly I'm not as poor as the neckbeard manchild thinks I am.

It's hard to get money once you move out of your mom's basement

Dumb, poor lelnovo user. And a kissless linux pussy.

lol kissless anime gaymer NEET on crhonic damage control.

>use cheapest lelnovo consumer-tier laptop with 1366x768 meme, lowest possible pentium and iGPU
>creates a thread where explains himself why he needs to switch to linux because windows is running to slow on such tablet hardware
>buhuuu I'm not so poor as you think, leave me alone

I paid 11 grand for tax this year manboi, more than your annual NEETbux hehehe

eh, all torrent clients for windows were trash from my experience. it was his last download so it didn't really matter anyway.

I just like to call you a NEET/Manbaby that's all.

And a virgin kek :^)

>lenovo g400 with pentium cpu and no graphics
>1366x768 meme

>noo, I'm not poor! Stop calling me that!

Choice is good.

Xubuntu is pretty good, but i wouldnt use it on something with good specs. Why not use a different buntu or debian? even gentoo is a good option

lmao do I look like a kissless virgin gaymerbabby to you? kek I have a job and I don't play games

NEET poorfag.

>Holy shit I want annual purges in the US. You know, 12 hour window of legal murders?
I'm sure you wouldn't last long either. Nobody likes stuck-up basementdwellers bragging about the expensive shit they bought with their disability money.

I haven't encountered any 4K-only content I want to watch, and I don't have a monitor that would make it look better than lower res because I didn't fall for the 4K meme. What's so hard to understand about that?

>Only dumb people are poor.
I may not be rich but at least I'm not so dumb as to spend piles of cash on things that will barely be of any use to me. I'll get a 4K monitor only when prices fall a bit and there's more to do with them than watch a few 4K youtube videos and then cry because everything else is 1080p and no GPU can play new games at 4K with a reasonable framerate.

Well for the most part, I really enjoyed Xfce's stability. It doesn't change over gtk versions too frequently

What I want is a fast and responsive workstation that runs chrome, Office 2010 and minitab. Xubuntu does the job

You're dumb enough to waste money on consumer tier lelnovo laptop rather than used thinkpad with 2-3x faster CPU. By buying thinkpad you'd save a lot of money and frustration, but hey - you're dumb enough to believe TV commercials!
That's cute.
>tons of money
>calling other people basement dwellers because they say the truth
>buhuu recording in 4k is pointless if you don't have a 4k monitor!
I wonder who might be behind these posts.

have fun with your nogaems.
now you can watch anime all day while shitposting.

fun times!

>nogaems
Go back to manbaby kek

He's not the OP, poorfag :^)

>no games
Well meme'd pajeet

but it still applies to the OP.
If you're too retarded to buy cheapest lelnovo laptops then you don't belong here. Get the fuck out back to Cred Forums

>too stupid to realize that you'll never get back the functionality of Windows 7 as long as you continue supporting M$

When I moved out I had 3k cash on hand and my parents live in a different fucking continent.

I'll never leave this laptop as long as it does the job for me.

Why the actual fuck do I need 4k on a motherfucking work laptop?

> calling others manbaby
> watches cartoons in basement

wew

>$5 pentium CPU with worst iGPU possible
>games
I don't think that's a valid reason to stay on windows. It's a miracle it even boots on this shitty hardware, kek

>I'll never leave this laptop as long as it does the job for me.
It will die soon if it's not a business class.
If you are smart, you buy a refurb business laptop.

These plastic shit ones just break as soon as possible.

>Implying being a gaymer manchild is ANY better
top kek, manchild

you need help if you seriously meant that.

God damn windows 10 is ugly
Look at those icons
>mfw

Yes I seriously meant that

>2016 laptop
>can't handle 4k even on CPU only rendering mode

You'll never be rich if you can't spend your money properly. Buying lelnovo consumer laptop was extremely fucking dumb.

>2016 laptop
Dumb anime poster

I'm not the G400 guy. I don't like the build quality on those. I've got an i7 Thinkpad I got off ebay. Runs Win10 about as well as anything, but I'm still getting pissed with the periodic crap updates and general interruptions to have to fix Windows.

It's possible he didn't buy it too. I've also got a cheap slow netbook I sometimes use for travel because it cost me nothing, it's lightweight, does most of what I need if a bit slowly, and most importantly it's not a huge loss if it gets lost or broken.

That doesn't restore the functionality of not breaking itself all the time.

so why are you posting weebs now?

>Works on my machine

>actually downloading a xubuntu ISO instead of getting the minimal network installer
>downloading ubuntu at all
>not opensuse or similar sane distribution
>transmission
>1366x768
>taskbar wasting precious vertical pixels on the bottom instead of being on the side so as to waste plentiful horizontal pixels instead
>not hiding the search bar and task switcher, and unpinning Edge/Explorer/Store icons
I don't even have a reaction image for how badly you're fucking up here

>768p
>installing *buntu instead superior arch

>but I'm still getting pissed with the periodic crap updates and general interruptions to have to fix Windows.
So how about you
>disable windows update service
?
This is so fucking simple, and it fixes all W10 issues I could think of.
G400 is not a cheap slow netbook. It's an expensive ultra-slow 14" laptop that he bought as his main PC.
I'm using classic shell by myself and I haven't had any problems with it since like 3 years now?

it does work on my machine, because it's not a consumer grade shitbook for terminally autismal peoplew with lack of basic knowledge about configuring Windows.

>set taskbar to group only when full because 2 clicks to switch to a window of an app with more than 1 open sucks ass
>put taskbar vertical
>fucking disgusting, wastes even more pixels, put it back on the bottom where it belongs

That's Thinkpad X220 resolution m7

>why not break your system?
Because perhaps I don't want to be left with an increasingly out of date and vulnerable system. Jesus christ I may as well just run XP at that point. A system with no functional, usable updating is practically useless in 2016.

what's the difference?

isn't lo/g/os just Arch?

>lol noobuntu is so bloated XD

Where do I go from here?

>>fucking disgusting, wastes even more pixels, put it back on the bottom where it belongs
>>wastes even more pixels
Retard.
It wastes less pixels by being vertical unless your screen is somehow taller than it is wide.
But the point of a vertical taskbar is to not have it stealing vertical space from programs, something that is in extremely short supply compared to horizontal space. You either hide your taskbar or make it vertical. Vertical should be default.

See OP why you're dumb and incompetent?
Pic rel is my $400 ThinkPad T430 that I bought to shitpost and manage my company servers when I'm outside of the office.
It's in mint condition, it runs any gaym I'd want to play (fallout 4, gta v, far cry 4, you name it) and it has a cpu faster than i7-2600k. Plus it has a switchable nvidia gpu which is 5(6?) times faster than your shit iGPU. Yet, it lasts 9 hours of shitposting on battery life.
So yes, you should downgrade to Linux but not because W10 is shit. That's because you wasted money on shit hardware that's too slow to comfortably browse the internet.
So please just delete this thread and leave.

1. Who the fuck said I am whoring for gaymershit i7 for anything?
2. I don't even play gaymez, may be it's a Cred Forums thing to expect adults to play video games
3. Don't like thread? fuck off back to

No you idiot, you can turn this service on by one click and update your system manually. Isn't that what you want?
x220 is a 5 years old laptop with 12,5" screen. OP is using overpaid 14" lelnovo laptop. See the difference?
Plus the CPU performance. It BTFO op's tiny bentium and yet entire laptop is cheaper.

You wasted money on poorfag tier laptop. You could've saved the money and get i7+nvidia+ssd setup with much better screen. You fucked up and you should delete this thread now.

you will come back in no time.

>nvidya
>ssd
Read again

>the CPU has a bigger number so it's faster than 2600k!

Go back to Cred Forums.

Im coming back from 10 in no time if that gives you any idea

Yes, well, it is faster. Every single test shows it's faster, even encryption tests.
And yes, you should return to Cred Forums.

What the fuck do those horizontal bars mean?

It's "flat", it'll be all the rage for the next year or two.

But then it gets fat like this, and I can't tell which window is which unless I make it even fatter.

According to the very image you posted, it's barely faster than 2500k in a multi-threaded test, and you're seriously claiming that it beats 2600k?

It's a benchmark score. CPU-z benchmark consists on encryption (with no hardware acceleration used), compression, integer math and prime numbers tests. It's pretty accurate.

Literally posting nothing but console players lel

are you implying that because steam works on linux that all steam games do

woah did you get a gf

Where does it say that?

Uh duuuuuh faggot

The only difference between i5-2500k and i7-2600k is 100MHz frequency on CPU clock and slightly more l3 cache. Oh, and HT which as you can cleraly see doesn't make much difference.
And it wasn't even my point. My point is that this cheap laptop is much, much faster than this more expensive lelnovo excuse of a notebook OP has.
So please just agree that he shouldn't be posting here.

CPU-ID webpage.
BTFO
kek

Hyperthreading is about 30% performance increase in highly-threaded workloads, though.

You btfo you trap skank

>30%
according to jewtel presentations?
Get real

>bst poster

anandtech.com/bench/product/288?vs=287

A few of those benchmarks see differences even bigger than that, though I suspect that has more to do with the bigger L3 cache.

There's a Mac Ubuntu like this too called MacBuntu.

Did that too, you're doing the right thing!

Those are not females. Those are crossdressing men in stockings and panties.

I don't think you understand how these benchmarks you linked to works.
Most general benchmarks (not CPU-only) are giving extra points for just using higher model, not necessarily faster one.
Also it's not the only difference. i7-2600k has slighly better iGPU.
So please just focus on well documented benchmark tools like CPU-z.

>stability
stopped reading here

Nice

System obviously feels smoother

Forgot the picture

Maybe you installed Windows 98 instead of 10? You know it's actually not newer just because it has a higher number? :^)
You're doing something wrong if it's not stable for you. It works fine on my machine.

I'm pretty sure running 7zip compression or compiling a web browser don't give a shit about the CPU model.

>It works fine on my machine.
>It hasn't randomly broken itself yet on my machine.
FTFY

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of fuck off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

That's why it's so hot, faggot.

>this cancerous webm
Are you too stupid to disable internet lookup for what you're typing into the start menu? You do realize there is a gpedit rule for that?
Also
>using stock start menu
>not glorious classic shell one
Kek

gpedit.msc

You're welcome.

No, that's why it's gay, faggot.

>Having to disable interner lookup on start menu
BOTNET

>look at him lol he plays videoames hahaha what a loser

What is this 2002?

Are you implying the majority of them don't work?

>two hot girls
>gay
You okay, son?

If you don't like this feature then why not disable it instead of bitching?
Is MS forcing you to use it by pointing a gun to your head?

If you're too stupid to configure your OS properly then it's your fault, not MS.
Kill yourself sperglord

>What is this 2002?
no, an 18+ board, Cred Forumsirgin

You misspelled "faggots", faggot.

>being this assmad because your shitty lelnovo notebook for poor people can't handle any decent game.
Ha-ha-ha.

No I'd prefer not hunting down hidden botnetys from the OS

Enjoy being a botnet cuck

Isn't it a bit hilarious to anyone else how quickly gaymer manchildren get triggered when you say their useless hobby is shit? Makes it seem like the criticism holds truth in it. I've never seen it with anything else.

Try it.

Games are for children. No adult should play them. Which is true by the way.

Instantly it's like... WHAT? GAMES AREN'T BAD FOR YOUR SHUT UP WHAT AND ANIME HUH IT'S BAD TOO BUT THIS IS NOT BAD IT'S ART I'M NOT A MANCHILD FUCK OFF

You know? Kind of ironic if you act like exactly what the other person said you are. I guess it's just true. :^]

Crossdressing men are not girls.

>3500–3200 BC
Ancient man mapped the stars precisely

>2015-2016
Modern man wears panties, thinks he's a girl, and doesn't know which public bathroom to use.

These observations make a case against evolutionary theory. There's some hole's in Darwin's theories.

You do know it still sends requests to Bing as you type even if you disable that...

Do /i look like a gamer manchild to you?

Not that user, but seriously, stop projecting.

You're so desperate to shitpost that you assume that anyone playing video games is a manchild Cred Forumsirgin.

In other news, hows your parents basement?

No you "look" like a moron.

>says games are for kids
>spends time on a messageboard where most posters are underage

Good job loser

You clearly don't understand what "botnet" means.
Farewell, dude.
No, you look like a poor subhuman living in a black ghetto somewhere in detroit.
I bet you're also a trump supporter

If you ever went outside of yours, you'll notice everyone moves out when they grow out of video gamez

I just realised how genius the name lo/g/OS was.

Why do autists here only know how to come up with names and logos.

>Video gaymez are for adults
hahahahahaha nice try basement dweller

YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!!!

Ah, thee olden counter-projection. Video games are for children. Don't defend your gay hobby. It just proves the point. Clearly there's something wrong with it if you gaymers are triggered. You'll know that any fully functional adult does not play video games. Dummy.

>If you ever went outside of yours, you'll notice everyone moves out when they grow out of video gamez
I have no intention of moving out. Even paid cash for the land and house.

I like having 30 acres, thanks.

Horses like it too.

And I still play WoW. So please, go fuck yourself.

Well, most games are rated M for Mature.
So yes, games are for adults.
Also statistics don't lie, unless you're too retarded to understand them.

>I live in my mom's basement
>I play video games
>I'll never move out
CAUGHT A LIVE ONE HEHEHEHEHE

>loook mom, all these gore, violence in my mlg dorito dank gayme
>a-am I adult now?
Sure you are. Not mentally

>You'll know that any fully functional adult does not play video games.
Nope, I'm good. Diablo 3 is a good way to kill time when patching. Nice and easy to tab in and out of.

Ok, seriously now. You're pathetic and stupid.
You probably think you're smart and funny by trolling on anonymous board for losers, but you're not.
Saged and hidden.

YOU HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED ANS AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS YOU WILL SURRENDER OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED

Okay, give me a better alternative to Adobe Creative Suite and Pro Tools

Ohohohohoho rekt 360 noscopped dank heatshot m8 what now kekekeke mlg shot btfo XDD

Go back to

No, they are rated M for Edgy.

Adobe CS6 tools

YOU WILL OBEY YOU WILL OBEY OBEY OBEY

Every functional adult also doesn't post on Cred Forums

The majority of them do not work on steam though?

Except for Cred Forums, right?

Ah yes, forgot that I can get CS6 on Linux

I understand not playing video games but why get upset blabout those that do? Why bluster and get all annoyed by it?

Why is it that Cred Forums is incapable of just having Windows and Linux living in harmony? I've been dual booting for years. Even when windows 7 was top dog. I have my windows 10 partition (skylake hardware, forcibly made me upgrade) for gaming, video editing, and remote desktop into my windows 7 file server.

Ubuntu 16.04 for everything else ranging from banking, general browsing, keeping my data secure in an encrypted container and overall dependability of Linux over windows. I know that if windows shits the bed as its known to do on occasion, I have Linux ready to go. Why can't you just have Windows and Linux be friends Cred Forums?

As long as windows keep their shitty data policy Cred Forums will hate it.

I mean, Cred Forums already hated it, now it's even worse

Well yeah that goes without question really. For paranoia sake I have Linux installed on a different drive entirely than Windows and have the home folder encrypted. But at the same time I can fully see the uses of windows and never understood the "one or the other, no exceptions" mentality.

Should get a second monitor already. Snag a cheap passively cooled 2nd gpu and set up VGA pass through.

>tfw Mac user since 2006
>tfw switched to a $600 Windows 10 laptop
Best decision I've made in a while. Windows 10 is just too superior, and I know plenty of things I can do with the money I've saved from not getting another Mac.

>mactoddler
Did you remotely think your opinion counts?

Nope, it's just that most people on Cred Forums are morons.

They read a few clickbait articles about Microsoft stealing their megabytes and hyped themselves up over fucking nothing.

>the "mactoddler" guy again
I also have used Linux extensively since 1999, dual booted Windows 98 and BeOS back when BeOS Inc. was alive, and probably have been using computers since before your parents met kiddo. Now go back to sending resumes NEET.

What laptop is that? Amd A12-9700p isn't exactly a common chip. How does it perform? What are the rest of your specs?

I used Linux extensively since 1990, dual booted windows 85 and Macintosh back when your great granpa was alive and probably have been using computers since before your parents were born, kiddo. No go back to your homo partner faggot

I give it a week.

Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15ABR

The A12-9700p is relatively new, I think, as the laptop itself. Both Speccy and CPU-Z have problems correctly identifying the specs: Speccy says it has single channel DDR3 RAM, which is not true. CPU-Z correctly says it's DDR4 but says the CPU is an AMD A10. Probably the CPU is worse than modern Intel i5 and i7 but the integrated graphics are far better than Intel's.

I expected less from it, considering the price. Performance-wise I'm pretty happy, and it doesn't overheat even under stress so they've done a good job with the cooling system (and the fans aren't loud as my previous MacBook Air). The bad part is the screen, which isn't very good, but I can live with that. Also the strange placement of the arrow keys in the keyboard has driven me crazy the first two days but I'm starting to adapt.

Specs:
A12-9700P 2.5 GHz, can turbo up to 3.4GHz, 2M cache
12 GB of DDR4 memory, user serviceable
Integrated Radeon R7 graphics (shared memory)
1 TB HDD

Since you will be using systems you might as well have downloaded Ubuntu gnome
>inb4 kubuntu
Unstable

>systems
Systemd

Hope you're ready for the screen tearing and artifacts on Linux with that hot shit intel chip lmfao.

>he didn't install the intel video drivers
Shiggy Diggy my Dude

Pretty amazing experience indeed, pajeet hehehehehehehe

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Wow windows is shit

Are you a faggot? You post like a faggot.

>furfag calling others pajeets
hahahahahhahha
[X] WORKS ON MY MACHINE

HUR I AM INDIAN

YOU MUST USE WINDOWS

That isn't normal for Windows though, whereas screen tearing, artifacts and general shitty display problems are common on Linux for 20 years and well documented by distro wiki and docs.
>2016
>still have to edit xorg.conf to try stop tearing
Not even funny, just pathetic.

nice samefag

>Pajeet gets caught by a furfag
HAHAHAHAHAHA
[ ] Not Rekt
[ ] Rekt
[X] Fucking Rekt

>be a furry poor subhuman
>insult others
Typical.

Didn't Cred Forums used to ban people for being such tremendous faggotry? Everybody posting to this thread, but especially the triggered imagefagging pajeet, needs a ban.

>That isn't normal for Windows
Jokes on you, it tears the fuck out of my machine because somehow GPU got ejected

Why are you obsessed with calling people Pajeet as if it is derogatory?
I bet you're a typical limp-dicked racist, you think being racist makes you look big and tough when really you just look like a sad little basic bitch who results to racism rather than facing reality that you are the failure and problem.

Why are you obsessed with calling people furfag as if it is derogatory?

>Be a subhuman untouchable street shitter winpajeet
>Calling others furfags as if he is _any_ better
How surprising

It's easy to tell Indians pajeet, your awkward ways, autism, and light curry fragrance carry even into the digital realm.

You're a poo in loo.

Have we started the fire?

Yes
But fire rises

MS did this, we're just conduits.

>being this irrevocably lost to chinese girl cartoon board groupthink

>groupthink
Being able to psychically sense poo in loo isn't groupthink. It's simple evolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>being so brainwashed you don't even realise you're using the language of group to try and make yourself be accepted

Wtf are you doing on Cred Forums Rajesh?

>brainwashed
as if there aren't rent-a-pajeets on here shilling for MS and systemd

>being this indoctrinated and paranoid

Perhaps it's time you take a break from here.

>being this much of a pajeet

This thread is making my morning.

Pajeet isn't even a real indian name. Only a fucking moron would keep repeating it thinking that he's funny.

Thanks for the info, rajesh. Now go back

Pajeet is a real poo in loo name.

no

names.org/n/pajeet/about
>Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name "Pajeet" was not present.

>pajeeting this hard
you're going to burn through a week's curry if you don't slow down pajeet

2 shemales 1 desktop

I know, we truly live in an age of wonder and discovery.

>unthinkingly repeating the same crassly racist in-jokes so that anonymous people will like me because I don't really have much else going on in my life

I think it's always good to have a decent windows partition for certain software and games. Windows has functionality that other operating systems just don't have. And other operating systems have functionalities that windows doesn't have. It's good to have windows though.

>crassly racist
Pajeet is the thinking man's (((racism))) pajeet.

Or just use a VM

Is Transmission for Windows any good?

If you must have Windows you should confine it to a virtual machine.

>being so emotionally and socially stunted that you can't converse with other people without having some imaginary target to make yourself feel superior to.

This, when you got no time for WINE

Don't virtual machines run slower though?

Not on hardware newer than say, 2008 or so. If your machine supports VT you run at native speed (or 99% native speed anyway).

I thought virtual machines only get a certain amount of ram and processing power from the actual operating system because both have to run at the same time.

here. I gave XP 512MB RAM and a core...

I really would switch to Linux if it supported 99% of games I could ever want to play.

Sucks.

And I'm too lazy to do that passthrough bullshit.

If your computer can run Windows 10 there is no reason not to use KDE

>I thought virtual machines only get a certain amount of ram and processing power from the actual operating system because both have to run at the same time.

The virtualization software works with the hardware these days user. They solved the "virtualization is slow" issues almost a decade ago.

That's idiotic my friend. VMs always have slower I/O and you're sharing CPU time with the host OS and programs.

no but yea that's true

the reasons to not use KDE are not limited to not enough horsepower user

>not knowing about virtualization
hey user, like just learn before you speak next time

I don't know really, but wouldn't a windows partition with all of the computers resources allocated to it be better for gaming?

>wine-playonlinux

Yeah, let me spend an hour troubleshooting the game before I can launch it, just to figure out it doesn't run well on Linux at all.

>I don't understand basic concepts about how operating systems work
>I think hardware support in the CPU for virtualization means everything magically runs at native speed and the host OS magically disappears

>willing to let botnet OS be in charge of your actual computer
>just praying it doesn't detect your Linux partition and wipe it as MS has done in the past

As I said, once you've read about VT you can come back and shitpost again.

Until then you're banned.

Dualbooting is a pain in the ass, honestly

I ran KDE5 on majaro last year and it was pretty snappy but also kinda buggy. Has it improved any since last year?

Get out kid and pick up a book about operating systems.

Now I'm going to stop wasting my time with you, retard.

>operating systems
we're not talking about operating systems
we're talking about hardware-level virtualization technology
this is why you need to read a bit

>pajeet gets buttblasted when visiting forums that make his paycheck

the hell happened to him? succubus?

He's clearly running out of jing.

>convincing yourself that I'm buttblasted to try and stop the cognitive dissonance setting in

>cognitive dissonance

>writing everything off immediately as tinfoil like Cass Sunstein times Alex Jones
>then 'convinces' us he is the voice of reason

ayyy pajeet, trying too hard

You're so retarded. Are you aware the host OS keeps running while you use a VM? Are you fucking aware the VM is sharing the CPU with the host kernel and host running programs, in fact the host kernel is the one that assigns time to the running processes, one of them the VM? Are you aware the I/O gets routed through the virtualization program and then the host kernel, i.e it doesn't hit the disk directly as a native OS? Do you really believe hardware virtualization in the CPU means all of that just disappears?

>writing everything off immediately as tinfoil like Cass Sunstein times Alex Jones
>then 'convinces' us he is the voice of reason
Your words, not mine. Protesting a bit much I think.
Like how you said "us" there, spoken like a true hivemind.

has Cred Forums always been this shitty and infested with Cred Forums children?

It's just Cred Forums's tentacles spreading.

>Are you aware the host OS keeps running while you use a VM
Of course.
>Are you fucking aware the VM is sharing the CPU with the host kernel and host running programs
"The" CPU? Which cpu? 1,2,3, or 4? Plenty of anons have more...

>in fact the host kernel is the one that assigns time to the running processes, one of them the VM?
You've still obviously not bothered to learn about hardware level virtualization technology user, most of this happens "under" or "beside" the host.
>Are you aware the I/O gets routed through the virtualization program and then the host kernel
Are you 100% sure user? And what do you mean precisely by "routed through?"
>doesn't hit the disk directly as a native OS
Really? What's a native OS? What's iAMT? Aren't you starting to understand?

I thought you were done here, didn't you get all huffy a minute ago and haughtily claim that you're going to stop wasting your precious time with me?

I haven't seen this levels of cancer on this boards in a long time.
What does /pol has to do with this?

Cred Forums is the de facto home of shitposting on Cred Forums now.

Not the other guy, but

>"The" CPU? Which cpu? 1,2,3, or 4? Plenty of anons have more...

You do realize that it's subject to the host OS's CPU scheduler right?

>Are you 100% sure user? And what do you mean precisely by "routed through?"

You do realize that unless you pass through the entire SATA bus, it's still subject to the host OS's I/O scheduler right?

>Really? What's a native OS? What's iAMT? Aren't you starting to understand?

He means host OS, and you're playing semantics

gr8 b8 tho

>I haven't seen this levels of cancer on this boards in a long time.
You must not visit much:
>30 advertising threads at any time
>windows shills in every thread
>AMD and NVIDIA shills always battling themselves and everybody else
>Lenovo shills taking shillops to the next level
>console faggots on raids
>nu-males buying chinese headphones general
>NSA shills herding the open source hivemind toward botnets
>angry Google shills who can't afford Apple products

You just fell off the turnip truck user.

what about Cred Forums /r9k/ and /s4s/ ?

Nobody cares about those boards and they usually keep their shit where it belongs.

Cred Forums went mainstream thanks to leddit. It's the second most popular board atm

nobody cares about Cred Forums either, and retarded /r9k/ frogposters love to leak out of their containment board too

>You do realize that it's subject to the host OS's CPU scheduler right?
>still not understanding hardware level virtualization
>You do realize that unless you pass through the entire SATA bus, it's still subject to the host OS's I/O scheduler right?
>still not understanding hardware level virtualization

jesus christ user go read shit about how IBM did it a half century ago and then read about intel and amd and how they do it today

anyway I claimed "99%" native speed, there is of course a tiny amount of overhead

the other user's just making up a strawman

that tiny tiny amount of speed you give up with virtualization is not worth mentioning especially in the context of threedee gaymen

Gentoo is the only linux OS that can unironically be used for more than 6 months. Thankfully, it also happens to have no expiry date, unlike every other distro.

>>still not understanding hardware level virtualization

>trying to dismiss CPU overhead of a hypervisor because he thinks that VT-d somehow bypasses it

>>still not understanding hardware level virtualization

>trying to dismiss I/O overhead present within virtual controllers because "somehow the hardware level virtualization will bypass it"

>>that tiny tiny amount of speed you give up with virtualization is not worth mentioning especially in the context of threedee gaymen

>cpu latency isn't a thing

wew lad

no wonder the other guy gave up, you're pretty dense

stay casual, user

I have filters, damn I forgot how shitty this crap really is.

>people really believe there are paid shills on Cred Forums

>casual
Always, don't let the door hit you on the way out of the thread.

Nice try though, this board really needs IDs.

>pirating a free OS
people aren't really this stupid, are they

People know it for sure, it's not just a matter of belief. This isn't a religious matter we're talking about here user.

Nice try though pajeet.

Pretending to be a vm is one of the ways to shut down virus/trojan activity if one gets into your computer btw.

Filters are what makes these boards bearable.

Of course mods say "But if you just report the mods will do their jobs, they can't do anything unless you report" but we all know the real job of the mods is to shit up the boards with bait and cancer to get capcha clicks and curate the ad threads.

>using torrent = pirating

People aren't really this stupid, are they?

How frequently do you think most people use torrents outside the context of piracy aka stealing?

My guess is most people who have used bittorrent haven't ever used it for non-piritical purposes.

>Anime
>Not manchild
Pick one and ONLY ONE, because you're implying you can have both.