LMAO ISHITTERS BTFO

LMAO ISHITTERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>even BBC thinks Android users are obnoxious

What do you mean "even" BBC? BBC is one of the worst news outlets out there.

>imagine if annoying

Journalism today, everyone.

>its annoying when someone points out the fact that I made a shitty purchase

>The hospital's manager told BBC Trending he had been prompted to act when a member of staff had bought an iPhone 7 even though it cost three times their monthly wage.

>"I'm not against foreign brands but I don't like to see people buying expensive iPhones that they can't obviously afford. Some people borrow money from banks or family and friends, others even sell their organs to buy iPhones. I don't want my staff to do such things," he said.

So this is what happens when you combine two of the most vile and materialistic demographics: Apple fanboys and chinks...

>mfw I make poverty wages but have $0 cost of living because I live with mommy and daddy

>mfw I walk into work with my new smartphone and smart watch and people wonder how I afford shit

iPoverty is a worldwide phenomenon.

>even BBC
You mean the site that only opens comments on news articles such as "Man wins lottery",
and thinks news articles such as "Man's penis gets attacked by snake" are worthy of being on the front page?

>Man's penis gets attacked by snake

bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

The horror of not being able to work in a third world country

>chinese employers
this is the level of desperation for anti-apple zealots?

>a study by YouGov
>published in the Daily Mail
a true double whammy of high credibility.

Still more credible than Apple ads

>only 5 per cent
>per cent

apple ads don't claim to do studies. don't post retarded comments.

They're categorically different. Ads aren't credible in the first place. Or are you saying the YouGov study *was* just an ad?

"iPoverty" I like it.

good post.

A perfectly valid spelling. Maybe you should ditch your iSpellcheck and get something that's not shit.

>educated
It's not like Apple shills thier trash at every university in this great nation.

What site is this from?

This is fucking perfect.
>2016
ipoor buyers are dumb snobby cunts
>2016
ipoor buyers are still the same dumb snobby cunts, except they're poor now because they were retarded and managed to waste their wealth over a mere 3 years on dumb shit like ipoor

whoops, meant 2013 on the top.