All urls found in this thread:

www14.zippyshare.com/v/8LtPHBcn/file.html
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=naman14.timber

David Murphy
David Murphy

doesn't exist??

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

what are the best music players for android period?

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Samsung music is pretty neat

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

BlackPlayer EX and Stellio are on my phone rn. Both are pretty at least.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

don't fall for the blackplayer meme. it looks like shit, has a shit feature set, and often just won't play
i'm now using the stock cyanogenmod 13 music app. it looks great and has a few nice features like playlists, playback history and most-played tracks. it doesn't support mpd although i fail to see why you'd want this in an android application.

incorrect

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

looks like shit.

Can't into settings hence it is bad.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

dont now about MPD support, but i use PlayerPro

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Incorrect

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Shuttle is pretty damn good. I've been using it since I got my Nexus 5 on launch day

Jace White
Jace White

anime
shitty leet font
You sure showed him

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Also for the sake of it. Stellio

Haven't had much time with it.

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

can into settings
still looks like shit

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

anime
Have to post anime as anything else attracts attention of people with better music tastes. And I don't wanna talk about that.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Pulsar

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

If you say so.

Nice shitpost you got there. Might as well recommend flac and winamp while you are in there.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Wtf is wrong with pulsar nigger

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

it fucking sucks

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Just write one yourself.
Honestly if you're going to use mpd you just need a couple of buttons and a bloody CurrentTime/TimeTotal .
It's not like java is hard.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Nice explanation fag.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Poweramp with Material design skin

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

if any cheapass still wants Blackplayer EX: www14.zippyshare.com/v/8LtPHBcn/file.html

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Muh nigga. Btw do you know how to set up that my phone's back button goes from that screen to the library folder i choose from, rather than closing the app? it's pretty inconvenient.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

pic related

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Oh shit, that's the font my sony ericsson had!

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

OP should make one

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Try changing the startup screen to library in General settings?

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

just get spotify

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

not using Phonograph
plebs

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Shuttle is my favorite player. Easy to use and it looks nice.

Jordan James
Jordan James

what player is this?

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

it's a shitdroids and the shitty anime soundracks with shit low res covers thread
How come you people have such shit taste

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Why the fuck are there no Android music players that
have a decent feature set
AND
follow Material Design guidelines

like what the fuck, every music either has a special snowflake UI or rips off PowerAmp which is in itself a special snowflake.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

this

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Oh look, it's the gay resident

How's your life choices coming along?

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

BlackPlayer

Everything else either looks like shit ( power AMP) crash all the time ( shuttle) or lack features ( stock players)

Rocket player is pretty good too.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Rocket player

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Try Timber.
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=naman14.timber

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Here's a screenshot.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I use my Redmi Note 3 Prime's integrated music player. Doesn't have any problem on music names ( some Japanese tunes with weird symbols display correctly, meanwhile other players would display them but not my other songs with Latin characters ), reproduces almost everything, has a pretty interface, but gets the song order and cover art fucked up.
Pic related

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

How is AIMP?

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

It's the best (:

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

How come there's no music player that displays all the information on the screen (title, year, album name, cover, etc.) instead they all show just the name of the song and a giant fucking cover. Such useless space.

Is it to hard for """"app"""" developers to show all that information and make it so when you tap on the album name, year or band it shows you all the songs from that same album/year/band?

Also, why don't they show the progress bar at the notification?

Goddamit, my 2009 Walkman is STILL more comfy to listen to music and has a shitty 320x240 screen. "Future" my ass. Smartphones are a joke.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Phonograph a best.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

I went from Poweramp to Shuttle, then Phonograph and now Black Player. They're all very customizable, but are pretty similar overall. They're also the only 4 apps I've ever paid for.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Poweramp was the only player I remember that could do gapless playback.

That's most likely not the case anymore.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Samsung music

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Phonograph

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Here's a comparison between those four. Black Player is my favorite.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Nice mp3s cucks

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

I use phonograph, it works.
Pic related.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

monstercat

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

different music style

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

calling people cucks
listens to monstercat
like pottery

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Pottery?
C u c k

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Cred Forums people don't resize the phone screenshot. They really think that phone resolution is related to penis size.
Or simply people don't know how to resize picture anymore.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Nobody wants to spend extra time resizing the screenshot when they can just post it directly.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Why should you resize lmao, its a superior image

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Or they simply don't give a fuck about poorfags with data caps.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Phonograph. Haven't found anything bad about it at the moment. Was using BlackPlayer

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Phonograph is the way to go senpai

William Cruz
William Cruz

free
no ads
folder browsing
material design
It's literally perfect.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

You talk of people that most of time post PNG.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

I've tried a lot of them and I've found Google's Play Music to be the best. I'd suggest it for everyone using Android.

I don't know what MPD is so I can't help with that. Local file support is standard by every player ever. I don't know what the question is. Beautiful UI? Well, Play Music is by Google so it follows material design philosophy. Therefor, it's objectively a beautiful UI because it's exactly what Android wants. Other than that, it's personal preference. Full control? Of what? If you want really hardcore control you should look at BlackPlayer Music Player or Phonograph Music Player in my opinion.

I used to use Spotify, but Play Music is way better once I got used to it. Definitely worth $10 a month or however much it is. And a MUCH better deal than Spotify at the same price. Also, it's better just for the fact that you can upload your music to Google and listen to it anywhere. You can upload all music file types and each file can be up to 300MB in size. Since the limit for each individual file is so large you could upload a whole FLAC album and stream it anywhere or download it to any device. And you get a 50,000 song limit.

Plus you get YouTube Music for free, whatever the point of that is. Don't know why you wouldn't just use Play Music, but the design of it is cool. Videos keep playing in the little bar at the bottom while you browse, but YouTube Music is really only for playing while the phone is locked or in other apps. However, you can bypass that along with Play Music via Firefox with uBlock Origin because it supports background playing if you don't mind the bugs or occasional crashes. You get YouTube Red too, which is one of the most useless products by Google in a very long time. No wonder it's included. Once again it's only useful on mobile, but like I said you can bypass it with Firefox and an adblocker...

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I like Phonograph and Timber but Timber is still in beta so a few bugs here and there. Also Timber doesn't have file support (yet.)
Pic is Timber as some other user posted Phonograph.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

mpd meme

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Black player

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

GoneMAD

There is no substitute.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

EDM in flac

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

this

poweramp fucking rules

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

I use neutron
Pretty good controls
Also plays .opus

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

What's wrong with Google's stock player?

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

any player that overlays things on top of the album art is fucking trash design-wise

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

I've yet to find anything as beautiful as the stock CM player.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Phonograph tbqh

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

No folder browsing

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Stop being a lazy faggot and tag your music.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

* MPD support
What's the emoticon that rolls eyes? That one.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

I really like Timber too and I've posted a screenshot of it earlier. I don't get what you mean by no file support though. The nice thing about Timber is that you can customize it to your liking very easily, which is not what most music players offer.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

MPDroid or Timber if you stop being an MPD faggot.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit