* Local files support
* Beautiful UI
* Full control

Other urls found in this thread:

www14.zippyshare.com/v/8LtPHBcn/file.html
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=naman14.timber
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesn't exist??

what are the best music players for android period?

Samsung music is pretty neat

BlackPlayer EX and Stellio are on my phone rn. Both are pretty at least.

don't fall for the blackplayer meme. it looks like shit, has a shit feature set, and often just won't play
i'm now using the stock cyanogenmod 13 music app. it looks great and has a few nice features like playlists, playback history and most-played tracks. it doesn't support mpd although i fail to see why you'd want this in an android application.

incorrect

>looks like shit.

Can't into settings hence it is bad.

dont now about MPD support, but i use PlayerPro

Incorrect

Shuttle is pretty damn good. I've been using it since I got my Nexus 5 on launch day

>anime
>shitty leet font
You sure showed him

Also for the sake of it. Stellio

Haven't had much time with it.

>can into settings
>still looks like shit

>anime
Have to post anime as anything else attracts attention of people with better music tastes. And I don't wanna talk about that.

Pulsar

If you say so.

Nice shitpost you got there. Might as well recommend flac and winamp while you are in there.

Wtf is wrong with pulsar nigger

it fucking sucks

Just write one yourself.
Honestly if you're going to use mpd you just need a couple of buttons and a bloody CurrentTime/TimeTotal .
It's not like java is hard.

Nice explanation fag.

Poweramp with Material design skin

if any cheapass still wants Blackplayer EX: www14.zippyshare.com/v/8LtPHBcn/file.html

Muh nigga. Btw do you know how to set up that my phone's back button goes from that screen to the library folder i choose from, rather than closing the app? it's pretty inconvenient.

>pic related

Oh shit, that's the font my sony ericsson had!

OP should make one

Try changing the startup screen to library in General settings?

just get spotify

>not using Phonograph
plebs

Shuttle is my favorite player. Easy to use and it looks nice.

what player is this?

>it's a shitdroids and the shitty anime soundracks with shit low res covers thread
How come you people have such shit taste

Why the fuck are there no Android music players that
> have a decent feature set
AND
> follow Material Design guidelines

like what the fuck, every music either has a special snowflake UI or rips off PowerAmp which is in itself a special snowflake.

this

>Oh look, it's the gay resident

How's your life choices coming along?

BlackPlayer

Everything else either looks like shit ( power AMP) crash all the time ( shuttle) or lack features ( stock players)

Rocket player is pretty good too.

Rocket player

Try Timber.
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=naman14.timber

Here's a screenshot.

I use my Redmi Note 3 Prime's integrated music player. Doesn't have any problem on music names ( some Japanese tunes with weird symbols display correctly, meanwhile other players would display them but not my other songs with Latin characters ), reproduces almost everything, has a pretty interface, but gets the song order and cover art fucked up.
Pic related

How is AIMP?

It's the best (:

How come there's no music player that displays all the information on the screen (title, year, album name, cover, etc.) instead they all show just the name of the song and a giant fucking cover. Such useless space.

Is it to hard for """"app"""" developers to show all that information and make it so when you tap on the album name, year or band it shows you all the songs from that same album/year/band?

Also, why don't they show the progress bar at the notification?

Goddamit, my 2009 Walkman is STILL more comfy to listen to music and has a shitty 320x240 screen. "Future" my ass. Smartphones are a joke.

Phonograph a best.

I went from Poweramp to Shuttle, then Phonograph and now Black Player. They're all very customizable, but are pretty similar overall. They're also the only 4 apps I've ever paid for.

Poweramp was the only player I remember that could do gapless playback.

That's most likely not the case anymore.

Samsung music

Phonograph

Here's a comparison between those four. Black Player is my favorite.

Nice mp3s cucks

I use phonograph, it works.
Pic related.

>monstercat

>different music style

>calling people cucks
>listens to monstercat
like pottery

Pottery?
C u c k

Cred Forums people don't resize the phone screenshot. They really think that phone resolution is related to penis size.
Or simply people don't know how to resize picture anymore.

Nobody wants to spend extra time resizing the screenshot when they can just post it directly.

Why should you resize lmao, its a superior image

Or they simply don't give a fuck about poorfags with data caps.

Phonograph. Haven't found anything bad about it at the moment. Was using BlackPlayer

Phonograph is the way to go senpai

>free
>no ads
>folder browsing
>material design
It's literally perfect.

You talk of people that most of time post PNG.

I've tried a lot of them and I've found Google's Play Music to be the best. I'd suggest it for everyone using Android.

I don't know what MPD is so I can't help with that. Local file support is standard by every player ever. I don't know what the question is. Beautiful UI? Well, Play Music is by Google so it follows material design philosophy. Therefor, it's objectively a beautiful UI because it's exactly what Android wants. Other than that, it's personal preference. Full control? Of what? If you want really hardcore control you should look at BlackPlayer Music Player or Phonograph Music Player in my opinion.

I used to use Spotify, but Play Music is way better once I got used to it. Definitely worth $10 a month or however much it is. And a MUCH better deal than Spotify at the same price. Also, it's better just for the fact that you can upload your music to Google and listen to it anywhere. You can upload all music file types and each file can be up to 300MB in size. Since the limit for each individual file is so large you could upload a whole FLAC album and stream it anywhere or download it to any device. And you get a 50,000 song limit.

Plus you get YouTube Music for free, whatever the point of that is. Don't know why you wouldn't just use Play Music, but the design of it is cool. Videos keep playing in the little bar at the bottom while you browse, but YouTube Music is really only for playing while the phone is locked or in other apps. However, you can bypass that along with Play Music via Firefox with uBlock Origin because it supports background playing if you don't mind the bugs or occasional crashes. You get YouTube Red too, which is one of the most useless products by Google in a very long time. No wonder it's included. Once again it's only useful on mobile, but like I said you can bypass it with Firefox and an adblocker...

I like Phonograph and Timber but Timber is still in beta so a few bugs here and there. Also Timber doesn't have file support (yet.)
Pic is Timber as some other user posted Phonograph.

>mpd meme

Black player

GoneMAD

There is no substitute.

>EDM in flac

this

poweramp fucking rules

I use neutron
Pretty good controls
Also plays .opus

What's wrong with Google's stock player?

any player that overlays things on top of the album art is fucking trash design-wise

I've yet to find anything as beautiful as the stock CM player.

Phonograph tbqh

No folder browsing

Stop being a lazy faggot and tag your music.

>* MPD support
What's the emoticon that rolls eyes? That one.

I really like Timber too and I've posted a screenshot of it earlier. I don't get what you mean by no file support though. The nice thing about Timber is that you can customize it to your liking very easily, which is not what most music players offer.

MPDroid or Timber if you stop being an MPD faggot.