Windows 10 LTSB 2016

Bugs introduced with Windows 10 Anniversary Update:

>installation failures
>disappearing disks
>frozen network shares

So LTSB 2016 is a bug riddled piece of shit as well, which most likely will never get this issues fixed.

askwoody.com/2016/win10-anniversary-update-14393-222-slays-many-small-bugs-but-three-biggies-remain/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.neolabs.kz/gentoo/pub/experimental/amd64/systemd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's over

Microcucks is finished and bankrupt
pooinlootella on suicide watch
Wincucks BTFO

Hey, what did you expect from a product that was released AFTER MS fired its testers division? You're the tester now, Pajeet. Remember, you get no more than you paid for it.

>not using server 2016 RTM

You deserve this!

Same branch, same bugs, developed by the same pajeets.

>tfw no problems

feels good man

I haven't had these issues but I am sure they exist for "certain" users.

Maybe its a better idea to run Windows Server instead. I mean they're not going to fuck up their server stuff... right?

It has the same issues, it's the same branch. Although that one might get fixed.

I literally installed this yesterday.

All my disks are present
Installation went as smooth as butter
Network sharing works as it should

Pajeet OS is on the loose.

You know it's been out for a month Give it some time.. Anyway, 2015 was better. There were less of the W10 annoyances in it.

Is there really any difference between 2015 and 2016?

PajeetWoahs 10 a buggy piece of shit you say? Like this isn't a surprise.

You get what you paid for.

I haven't experienced any of these.

Who cares. The cross platform notification system for windows phones is worth the bugs alone. Shit is cash, yo.

Like, My PC today sent me a notification that my phones battery was getting low because I forgot to unplug it. And all my SMS's come through the notification feed.

>inb4 hurr durr muh privasee

I really don't give a shit. I read the Terms and Conditions for both platforms, and don't dwell in a valid area of US juristiction, nor engage in anything that would invoke the amerifat governments wroth. smd.

Not really. There are more annoyances in 2016 than in 2015.

In 2016 Sticky Notes is gone, there are leftovers from 3D Builder, context menus are even less consistent and obnoxiously huge (see image, same as Consen.exe UI), the aforementioned bugs, and who knows what else. If you want 10, use LTSB 2015, if not use 7.

I don't see any bugs you has reported on Server 2016.

Now btfo.

Ofcourse you don't, pajeet.

I've installed lgbt 2015, read about the updates and the windows rolling back and forth because it can't install an upgrade and installed Ubuntu 16.04.1 it's butter smooth.

Maybe I should switch to Linux.
I don't even play native PC games anymore, just emulators.

Any got a link for the iso?

What iso?

THE iso

google.com

Shame Dolphin and PCSX2 work best with D3D plugins.

What is happening to my start menu? Every seond boot up, this behaviour occurs.

This happened since the last big update.

Before that, I already noticed I cant see any of the buttons (history, preferences etc.) in the edge browser. Now, more things start to vanish.

Its an old and weak notebook, hp envy x11, and its probably one of these unfixable driver issues, but it strikes me that SOMETIMES it just behaves normally.

I have to use Windows at work.
What do?

Honestly is it worth updating my windows 7 to windows 10? all i hear is bad stuff about it

This thread is about LTSB version, faggot.

No. Try it in a VM, that's what I do. 7 host and 10 LTSB in a VM. It's awful, I wouldn't call it beta, let alone final release. Filled with bugs, UI was designed by 10 different groups of people, restrictions over restrictions, and that's the Ent LTSB. Imagine the consumer versions..

I gave W10 Pro a try for 6 months but I moved back to W7 the other week. W10 is awful. Not only is the mobile/app store/saas direction disgusting it's also incomplete and feels like some alpha preview release. If you ever had a mix of 2 different DEs installed on Linux that's what it's like.

The only thing W10 has going for it is DX12 and that is turning out to be a disappoint for now. I expect it will be years before DX12 games run better than their DX11 versions let alone before DX12 exclusives are a common thing.

Before someone chimes in with >muh performance.
W7 is performing very slightly better for me than W10 in all game benchmarks I've done.

We all started out with bug free systems you dinguses. Updates are like Russian Roulette, there's literally no rhyme or reason for the shit that happens.

Performances for me:

7 > 10 > 8.1 >> 10 Anniversary Update

And I can't find any logical reason why that is.

>privasee
Having everything tied together like that is just begging to be hacked. Microsofts track record for security isn't so hot either, just sayin'.

mirror.neolabs.kz/gentoo/pub/experimental/amd64/systemd/

Thanks for the info.

Staying on 2015 and wait if MS releases something better.

In a way 8.1 and 10 do perform better. As in they manage to bloat up and run far more services with the same amount of resources.

I think this is a new bug because I had it recently as well a few days ago.

when i upgrade in a year hopefully these bugs will be gone.

It's not a good idea to change the OS that your computer was designed for unless you can make sure all the hardware has newer drivers which support the OS you intend to install on it.

Run ubuntu live desktop from a CD or memory stick

>passuser since 2016
Is this new? Hiroshima is a Jew now?

pajeet on suicide watch

Oh no it's one of the gay crowd who like to rice

that should be the GLBT version, sorry about that