Anti-Adblock Killer is doing nothing

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

i feel you m8, they dumbed down LxW format so the retarded mass has buzzwords to shout.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

If you actually disable your adblocker for those jews , you're the reason western civilization is collapsing (besides the jews themselves)

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

It's like having a massive sign saying, "Hey, we're a terrible, shady, and greasy website... Please let us in. :^)." Right next to another sign that says, "Please block me and never use me ever again."

You can bypass this, but who cares... My point is... They sure do think highly of themselves, huh? Anyone else find this hilarious? They genuinely think that giving you an ultimatum will make you unblock them. Why? There's nothing on there of value... And probably, ironically, there's just useless dogshit there.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

The fact that people can make a living by "creating" "content" disturbs me on a deep, societal level.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

*takes a vape whiff
*tips fedora
Heh...good one...kid

William Baker
William Baker

using modulo for that

if(userNum & 1U)
printf("Even\n");
else
printf("Odd\n");

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

shit, switch even and odd.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

what happens if the number is negative

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

if (userNum < 0) {
userNum = userNum * -1;
}

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Looks like you're using an ad blocker
This is totally OK! A lot of people do :)
But please disable it to use this site
Looks like it's not OK then. Often disabling Javascript works.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

that can replicate the correct data transfers to make the client appear like there is no adblock in operation?
You have no idea how anti-adblock systems work, do you? They are not this sophisticated. The site is unusable by default. Then a script which is disguised as advertisement unfucks the site. Adblockers block the script and thus the site stays unusable for you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit