What is the most Rajeet programming language Cred Forums?

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

What is the most Rajeet programming language Cred Forums?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Java by far.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

C# by far. There are even Pajeetesan C# certifications out there. Microsoft is a company run by Pajeets for Pajeets.

John Thomas
John Thomas

The language with the highest amount of streetshitters is Java, but that's due to the popularity of Java itself

The language with the highest percentage of total users being streetshitters is C# due to Microsoft heavy influence on India

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Ruby by far.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

JS by far

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Javascript. A language where you're free to use or not use semicolons, or where you're allowed to but can omit to declare variables, and where variable types can vary depending on their order in an expression. It's the fucking Fisher Price of languages.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

C++ by far

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

It's COBOL by far.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Fortran. So overused

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Go by far.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Haskell by far.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Python, definitely.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

When it comes to the working world definitely C#, Java, and PHP. In my experience most of them are really strong in academics but fail to actually apply themselves when it comes to good software development.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Fisher Price of languages
kek

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

definitely lisp

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

hurr durr what is strict mode

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

My name is literally Pajeet and I love C#
There's nothing wrong with C# or being an indian

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Post a picture of your government issued ID.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

nice troll, pajeet isnt actually an indian name

also, what's wrong with being indians is that you guys arent real developers, you're hired to save costs, and with that comes being assigned mostly grunt work and never being mentored. not to mention that you tend to be dishonest as fuck when applying to jobs.

im not a racist, i would have no problem working with a skilled indian, but what i said above is the harsh truth for most indians

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

nothing wrong with only eating with your left hand

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Java, VB, C#
Most Pajeets by far, also most popular in general. No surprises there. It will make the worst code "work," so I get to fix it later on contract.

Python, Ruby
In between. Has the hallmarks of being easy to use, thereby attracting the Pajeets but it isn't a corporate favorite so their nepotistic empire tends to avoid it.

C++, C
Pajeet Kryptonite. I have never seen a Pajeet, even a PhD Professor Pajeet in a US university, who was comfortable with C++. They view it with contempt because it is often used to make mission-critical software that employs highly skilled programmers and doesn't employ thousands of Pajeets instead.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

You realize that all the Pajeets working on the JVM are using C++ right?

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

pajeets dont work on the jvm that'd require actual skill...

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Python
not corporate favorite

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

PHP

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Lisp by far.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Python is an academic favorite skiddo. Don't confuse that with corporations.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Dubs confirm.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

PHP

David Long
David Long

Dubs confirm again.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Google, Intel, etc. all do a lot of shit in python.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

This. Python is every fucking where you look. I can't stand it, but it's definitely there. JUST

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Rajeet
The meme is Pajeet you autistic faggot
The general Cred Forums concensus is Java

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

All the fat NEETs will deny it but C is the most pajeet language out there. It's simple and most indians can quickly understand it. They also teach it at their unis. How do you feel about that, fat weeboos? Your language isn't "so pure" after all.

On the other hand, C++ is where it's at in terms of being outside of pajeet capabilities.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

implying Pajeets can do low-level shit

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

implying C is a low-level language

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

We must understand that all languages are Pajeet languages. Do you know how many fucking Pajeets exist in this world? But if we're talking the absolute MOST Rajeet language, Java. Java is absolutely ingrained into these curry muncher's heads.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

dubs of truth.

John Baker
John Baker

wow. look at all the butthurt. Are your egos so bruised that seeing a successful pajeet ouwit you in your own country? Are you feeling threatened seeing most of your big companies are run by us?

Fug you cumskins

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

They're too dumb to compete and not ethnocentric enough to cheat. I feel bad for them but then I realize it's what they want, to be replaced by us. We are superior.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Ouwit
Can't even use proper grammar and capitalisation
We're supposed to feel threatened

Top kek, feeling threatened by Pahjeets is like feeling threatened by raw sewage. People complain because we have to actually use the garbage you lot shove into our country. Back when the company I worked for hired Indians we basically spent all day fixing their code and rewriting it. Luckily the company wizened up and stopped outsourcing.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

why do they use python over other languages ?

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

PhPajeet

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Because its so simple even cheating nepotistic pajeets can be proficient with it in a few hours.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

pic related

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit