What is the most Rajeet programming language Cred Forums?

What is the most Rajeet programming language Cred Forums?

Java by far.

C# by far. There are even Pajeetesan C# certifications out there. Microsoft is a company run by Pajeets for Pajeets.

The language with the highest amount of streetshitters is Java, but that's due to the popularity of Java itself

The language with the highest percentage of total users being streetshitters is C# due to Microsoft heavy influence on India

Ruby by far.

JS by far

Javascript. A language where you're free to use or not use semicolons, or where you're allowed to but can omit to declare variables, and where variable types can vary depending on their order in an expression. It's the fucking Fisher Price of languages.

C++ by far

It's COBOL by far.

Fortran. So overused

Go by far.

Haskell by far.

Python, definitely.

When it comes to the working world definitely C#, Java, and PHP. In my experience most of them are really strong in academics but fail to actually apply themselves when it comes to good software development.

>Fisher Price of languages
kek

definitely lisp

>hurr durr what is strict mode

My name is literally Pajeet and I love C#
There's nothing wrong with C# or being an indian

Post a picture of your government issued ID.

nice troll, pajeet isnt actually an indian name

also, what's wrong with being indians is that you guys arent real developers, you're hired to save costs, and with that comes being assigned mostly grunt work and never being mentored. not to mention that you tend to be dishonest as fuck when applying to jobs.

im not a racist, i would have no problem working with a skilled indian, but what i said above is the harsh truth for most indians

>nothing wrong with only eating with your left hand

>Java, VB, C#
Most Pajeets by far, also most popular in general. No surprises there. It will make the worst code "work," so I get to fix it later on contract.

>Python, Ruby
In between. Has the hallmarks of being easy to use, thereby attracting the Pajeets but it isn't a corporate favorite so their nepotistic empire tends to avoid it.

>C++, C
Pajeet Kryptonite. I have never seen a Pajeet, even a PhD Professor Pajeet in a US university, who was comfortable with C++. They view it with contempt because it is often used to make mission-critical software that employs highly skilled programmers and doesn't employ thousands of Pajeets instead.

You realize that all the Pajeets working on the JVM are using C++ right?

pajeets dont work on the jvm that'd require actual skill...

>Python
>not corporate favorite

PHP

Lisp by far.

Python is an academic favorite skiddo. Don't confuse that with corporations.

Dubs confirm.

PHP

Dubs confirm again.

Google, Intel, etc. all do a lot of shit in python.

This. Python is every fucking where you look. I can't stand it, but it's definitely there. JUST

>Rajeet
The meme is Pajeet you autistic faggot
The general Cred Forums concensus is Java

All the fat NEETs will deny it but C is the most pajeet language out there. It's simple and most indians can quickly understand it. They also teach it at their unis. How do you feel about that, fat weeboos? Your language isn't "so pure" after all.

On the other hand, C++ is where it's at in terms of being outside of pajeet capabilities.

>implying Pajeets can do low-level shit

>implying C is a low-level language

We must understand that all languages are Pajeet languages. Do you know how many fucking Pajeets exist in this world? But if we're talking the absolute MOST Rajeet language, Java. Java is absolutely ingrained into these curry muncher's heads.

dubs of truth.

wow. look at all the butthurt. Are your egos so bruised that seeing a successful pajeet ouwit you in your own country? Are you feeling threatened seeing most of your big companies are run by us?

Fug you cumskins

They're too dumb to compete and not ethnocentric enough to cheat. I feel bad for them but then I realize it's what they want, to be replaced by us. We are superior.

> Ouwit
> Can't even use proper grammar and capitalisation
> We're supposed to feel threatened

Top kek, feeling threatened by Pahjeets is like feeling threatened by raw sewage. People complain because we have to actually use the garbage you lot shove into our country. Back when the company I worked for hired Indians we basically spent all day fixing their code and rewriting it. Luckily the company wizened up and stopped outsourcing.

why do they use python over other languages ?

PhPajeet

Because its so simple even cheating nepotistic pajeets can be proficient with it in a few hours.

pic related