Still 2 days

>still 2 days

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5inD4XWz4U
forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6/development/mod-disable-throttling-battery-low-t3440814
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lagdroid

>nexus
>lag

You've never used a Nexus 6 with less than 35% battery huh?

My dear sweet summer child.

It sucks a fuck ton. I'm pissed, this phone should not be this shitty for how much it cost.

meanwhile my nexus 6p runs buttery smooth on 10%

What? I've never noticed any difference in performance at low battery levels.

>lying on the internet

Uhh the battery level makes no difference to performance unless you put it in low power mode.

MY BODY IS READY

Lie. I own a Nexus 6 and the performance stays the same until about ~8%. Pic related.

>yfw this is an actual image of the device and google has mastered the bezeless design.

no thanks

>those prices

the leaks better be fake so Google can sell them for $400 minimum and make it look good

seriously, there's no fucking reason they should be so expensive. The Mi5s is essentially exactly the same as the Pixel but it costs half the price. Not just cheaper, but literally half the fucking price.

I'm fucking dying from waiting
Also, what is the glass backside? screen maybe, notification area? dunno

Literally same functionality as 6P window, but bigger

Just aesthetics.

- Fingerprint sensor doubles as a swipe down for the notification tray.
- Camera focuses quickly and is very "sharp".

Otherwise it's average. Ask me anything.

have you seen the pixelbooks ?
so yeah, maybe pic related would be nice

how do i get girlfriend

I think I'm going to sell my Moto X Pure and get one of these.

Oh man, this is going to flop so hard. Does Google really expect to compete against Samsung who has been making premium phones for ages?

>buying a pixel when chinkphones exist
lel

How about the OS, are they gonna drop android for something like .. made with C++ ??

I think that is a waste of power if it is LED

>Samshit
>Premium
Kys

youtu.be/L5inD4XWz4U

Don't buy a Pixel.

Still Android. Unrelated, but many people who have used it already say it feels "premium". Having used it, for the most part that's due to the glass case, which has no actual functionality. Not as premium as you think.

It's a pretty well known "bug" actually. For whatever reason the engineers at Motorola/Google decided that when the battery goes under 40% the phone should throttle hard as fuck

In fact here's a little writeup on how to disable this stock throttling
forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6/development/mod-disable-throttling-battery-low-t3440814

If you're not experiencing it, I'm inclined to believe either you're unable to perceive it (which is rather hard from my experience, it becomes noticeably unpleasant to use at low battery) or are using a custom rom or kernel that applies the linked fix to circumvent the shitty performance

rumor has it that the back glass is nothing at all.

Ok, one last question from me:
I was holding myself from getting HTC10, now it is on sale, shall I get the HTC10 or the pixel?
As you say it doesn't feel premium at all.

Donno famalam, I would want it more with that 4 led thing.

What is touch jizz

HTC10 has a better DAC and ideal screen size (5.2"). Specs are more or less the same as the Pixel XL (4GB RAM, 3K mAh battery probably and 2160p screen) so I would suggest getting that over a Pixel.

samsung internet defense force out in full swing

I wonder how much Google has paid shills to post about this daily.

>iLag

What, it's unreasonable to think people are excited about an upcoming release on a technology board?

daily countdowns? that's just retarded

plus it's not even a revolutionary phone, so what's the hype about? It's decent, but that's it.

it will be the best phone on the market once it releases

4 rupees have been deposited into your account, Pajeet. Good work for today. You may resume shitting now.

Not even close. The only running feature will be dedicated updates and better G support. Its specs have already been released on other phones, if not surpassed.

no custom rom/kernel? your own fault then. nexus shit is gimped software wise. Only reason to get a Nexus is for easy bootloader unlock and root, along with more ROM and mod support.

If there's no removable battery I'm not buying. Flat out.

does anyone here have info on when 7.1 will come out?

Will they release it right when they announce it on stage?

No removable battery. Don't you know how retarted Google is?

How do you even know, no details have been revealed yet.

What is the price of the smaller version? I want to know if I'll be able to trade in my phone to buy this new one

we don't know anything

Why would anyone buy a nexus 6 is beyond me

It better be between $300-400 or I'm gonna freak out

Too bad the phone is essentially ruined the second they put android on it.

Such a sub-par phone OS when iOS exists.

>Retarded

It's a business-motivated practice, it's pretty smart. Are you sure someone is retarded when he's making more money the new way?

Rumor is $649.

What the fuck, why so fucking expensive?!

The person who asked in retarded, not Google. That's like asking why most phones don't come with unlimited life time updates and removable parts if you know the history of smartphones.

Knowing the history of Google's pricing in the last three years it makes sense - not that its justifiable. Popular leaks journalists have been throwing around $649 for the Pixel XL but the Pixel will probably be $549 - 599.

Actually the small Pixel is expected to be $649
XL to be more ($700-$750 is my bet)

yeah right

Probably, who knows. People like Ruddock and Stephen Hall have been hinting that Google wants to finance their phones to people, so the price could be higher than we expected.

Did you mean to reply to ??

Either way, it's sad as fuck if the stock android software on Nexus is gimped.
Also nullifies the argument that nexus devices don't lag. Because they do. Luckily there are ways to get around it thanks to an unlockable bootloader but don't act like it's fucking roses out of the box.

Also fuck the Nexus 6 battery life. Barely 4h screen on time, not even doing anything heavy.

I can't trust Google to make a phone anymore

samsung just had a whole series of phone exploding, lg had 2 series bootlooping

.. yeah google might actually pass good this time.. unless they fuck it up like they did with motorola

Google doesn't make phones. They hire other companies to make them for them.

Nexus 5 - LG
Nexus 6 - Motorola
Nexus 5x - LG
Nexus 6p - Huawei

The ones coming out in 2 days will be made by HTC

I've only had the LG ones, but they were great.

Are there no good non-chink phones for $200-$300 anymore?

Moto G is god tier

How does it compare to Oneplus X and Nexus 5x?

It's like a budget version of those