ITT we list tech that we want but probably will never see

ITT we list tech that we want but probably will never see.

>Macbook Air with Retina Display
>Literally the lightest and comfiest laptop to use
>God-tier keyboard, nothing comes close in comparison
>Strong quality build
>Aesthetically pleasing
>UNIX OS without the fuss

Why not just buy the 12" Retina MacBook? The low-travel keyboard is fine.

Death simulator

high end pc because i'm poor
need it for my hobby, rendering things

27ish" 2560x1600 144Hz freesync IPS monitor

I tried it for a week, couldn't get used to it. I returned it and got a 13" pro, and it's very nice. The only thing I miss from the 12" is the lightness of it, it was so dang portable. Other than that the pro is superior in every way.

The pant clip is facing the wrong way

wtf i hate manga now

Does this involve a feminine penis at some point?

maybe they flipped it when converting to english

Hello there boner

yes it involves two boys (male)

D-DELETE THIS!

W-what's it called?

sauce?

Is this the one in the park with the girl (guy) with the long tongue?

Josoko Hatten Kei

> Apple laptop has the best keyboard
> t. Macfag

You know how I can tell you've never owned a non-Apple laptop? Because you post shit like this.

Como se llama?

see:

ThinkPad T60 with modern specs

we've seen it, just hard to come by

>+0.15 cents have been added to your bank account
>Thank you for your work, sincerely, Apple marketing team.

thanks f.am

I really want a pessimistic/cynical robot who tells it like it is and complains about everything

>God-tier keyboard, nothing comes close
Is this a joke? You think the Macbook Air has the best keyboard of any laptop? Son have you ever typed on a Thinkpad?

wait what where I'll buy it

I'd imagine that pant clips are similar to buttons in that the side they're on differs when the clothing is designed for a man vs. woman.

As long as this manga is supposed to be a girl (or a boy wearing women's clothing), then the clip is on the correct side, as it would hook into something on the left side, and the pants in this image would be for a man, where the clip would hook into something on the right side.

Idk I liked the keyboard after a weekend of just using it to shitpost. Don't need the pro power for webdev so it's god tier to me being so light and comfy.

>>Literally the lightest
No, it really isn't. I'll join the "premium feel" bandwagon with you but compared to plastic aluminium is fucking heaving. My 15.6'' laptop is lighter and the 13'' MBA my brother has. Seriously, Apple need to go back to polycarbonate.

A fully customizable laptop, with options when you're purchasing it:

- no touchpad (cheaper as a result)
- no touchscreen (cheaper as a result)
- gpu, not discrete gpu/coprocessor
- non-U-series Intel cpu
- matte finish panel

The list goes on.

Best girl. I know this art

Alienware 15. Except for that shitty design.

>Overclockable Intel Quad Core CPU
>up to 64GB RAM
>PCIe SSD
>Desktop GTX 1070
>11 hours web browsing battery life with Optimus enabled

>16:9

Nothing wrong with 16:9 if you have sufficient resolution. 3840x2160, bitch.

Expect an HD version of the MacBook Air.

>you read it here first
The MBP will not be refreshed. It will be the MBA. OLED strip. Kaby lake 15w CPUs. 1080p screen. MB keyboard. MBP will be refreshed in feb when 45w Kaby lake cpus are available.

iMac and Mac Pro will get updates, but nothing spectacular.

5k display with built in gpu over TB3/usbC will be a thing. But maybe not at this event.

A smartphone with both full featured multimedia support (including FM radio and SD slot) and a physical keyboard

An OS X install disc for PCs.

My laptop gave out recently, and I'm in no hurry to replace it because I'm stuck in an office these days, and I desktop game at home.

I thought about going Mac this time just for a change of pace. I've never really given them a go in any department. Last Mac product I used was OS 7 in like 4th grade.

Anything I should know before purchase? Do these "Macbook Pros" justify their asking cost?

I thought about going to the Apple store but thier hours are so fuckin weird its like 6 hours a day when people are working.

>>r9k

there's some chink conversion to put a i7 5600u in a x61 chassis

>Nothing wrong with 16:9 if you have sufficient resolution

you've fundamentally misunderstood the issue.

a 3 dimensional display that is displaying a 4th dimensional cube

>An OS X install disc for PCs.
Why would you want to turn your own computer into a locked down piece of shit?

>girl

ur the girl in this thread nao

>completely rewritten and overhauled Windows without any bullshit with actually useful features for $99

What the fuck is this shit? I can't even leave Cred Forums for a few days without some weird fucking shit happening.

It's Hiro's way of appropriating autism