Since NoScript is considered now harmful and malware, what is an alternative?

Since NoScript is considered now harmful and malware, what is an alternative?

I've heard good things about ublock and umatrix. Which one should I choose Cred Forumsentoomen?

Sources:

liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/19280
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11846303

Other urls found in this thread:

liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
github.com/liltinkerer/detect-and-kill-adblock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uBlock with filters and 3rd party frames blocked to block ads and nasty things.
uMatrix for fine tunning.

uBlock + Disconnect works well for me. Much less obtrusive than Noscript, too.

botnet umatrix

thanks for letting me know, I uninstalled that shit quicker than I jerked off earlier today. hopefully someone will create a fork soon.
noscript was just a level above umatrix...

Disable javascript
visit only html-only friendly websites
see as your quality of life improves

>liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html

It's not about it being easily avoided, it's about it doing it at all.

top kek you must be one of the fags who thinks do not track checkbox avoids botnet too,

any wat to easily use u matrix? for some reason the program never sets up correctly and I end up allowing everything on sites anyway because I cant get the shit i want to work right.

oh, need to leave a comment somewhere, dick around with umatrix for 5-10 minutes till i say fuck it, disable the program and now the comment section works.

>visit only html-only friendly websites
might as well just quit the internet altogether.

No, I am one of the fags who think it is better to not check it because it gives advertisers an additional parameter to track my activity.

Not an optimal solution, but you could disable uMatrix and THEN check what to whitelist.

Because most of the time when you enable scripts for one site, it loads scripts from 3 others, which in turn again load scripts/frames/XHR from 3 others, etc.

its around there that i say fuck it, it was good enough before.

and why should anyone trust a cocksucker who literally writes anti-antiblock code and publishes it to github?
github.com/liltinkerer/detect-and-kill-adblock

anti-adblock**

You don't have to trust him. The proof is right there.

What happened to no script?

You can make a default rules what uploads, and then changes what uploads on specfic domains.

Like I can make javascript blocked all websites except FSF websites.

Read the wiki, and run logistical logs to see what is running.

His ad network running malware isn't really his issue, and for years it has been a very well known fact he hates adblockers. Once NoScript actually starts injecting ads get back to me, because right now it just seems like people are hating on NoScript because his personal life consists of him being a bitter person upset he gets nothing for his work.

Just block adware domains via the hosts file.

>liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
Can I read more about his hate for ad blockers?
Why hasn't someone written an alternative to no script?

He once had a very public spat with ABP, so in anger he whitelisted his site for users running ABP. He later removed the whitelist and apologized for his actions.

Nothing. It's great I still run it.

Just normal Cred Forums autism and shilling

>so in anger he whitelisted his site for users running ABP
How does this work? Can any plugin you install edit ABP's whitelist? Or do you mean he whitelisted his site for NoScript?