Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

My text bubbles are blue with wifi calling on android faggot

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

look at those fucking tags on the livestream lol

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

It's just me or this looks exactly like Moto G 1st gen?

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

who's this poo in the loo

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

He doesn't know they where claiming 4G but was just HSDPA+ lmao americucks.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

I agree, but only in the case of LG for example where you have no bezel. Here it would be handy, I mean the bottom is literally plastic.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Weird only Sony has this on Android.
It's a godsend function, a MUST, but Samsung just never implemented it... why..

Jose James
Jose James

Works for me on HTC 10, I get screen real estate

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

It would be great to have LG making the Nexus phones.
Also, the Google Play Edition was a very fucking cool thing... was.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Fuck me son, give me a 3ghz core that can do full work for 5 minutes. It would be literally enough for any kind of work or daily use.

Continuous stress only happens if you game or do some retarded shit like Pokemon. But if that's the case, you should hang yourself anyway.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

lol 10/10 filename

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Seriously, what is the point of VR on a phone?

Shouldnt I be plugging my VR or my computer?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

V20: The LG "Smart World" (theme store) is kinda shit. Updates are OK, though they did forget about some older models (G Pro 2).

The DPI setting is high, but you can adjust it.
There is no e-fuse, you can root.
I loved my LG devices.

This is my candidate too.
Can record calls OOTB.
QSlide is fucking awesome. The ONLY usable "floating window" on Android that is usable. Not kidding.

Knock to wake, is awesome.
My Z3C can do it, but it always lights up in my pocket.

S7:
Cannot root, you trip e-fuse. Exynos is also shit when it comes to kernels and mods.

The only one worth buying is the Edge, but I am not sure how vulnerable that thing is. I mean there is no case to cover it, and I am not sure if chinks can make proper front glass panels that cover 100% of the front. Because on these, you can't just put a simple glass on it.

The DPI is smaller which is nice.
Processor wise it's faster a bit, but there is bloat here and there, so it's a mix and match.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

I use the latest stock ROM and it still works perfectly fine for me. After getting it to do what I want my phone pretty much became an appliance to me. As long as it doesn't break I feel no need to upgrade.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

The DPI setting is high, but you can adjust it.
Low, sorry.
On the G4 and G Pro2, I never used a V10 or V20 yet. Like everything is a bit big.

ALTHOUGH I am not sure if that's a bad thing.
I have missed calendar appointments cause I use "Tiny" on Samsung and can't see shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit